Are Adam and Eve.....in HEAVEN??????????????????????

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adam and Eve are....

• Dead, long dissolved into the ground.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Are in Heaven!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they switch forms? well what form did they switch to?.

You are the one teaching it- not I!
But clergy and church worshipers say only the BODY died- not the person, Jesus floated off the cross an 'Immortal Soul' ; a SPIRIT body, form.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So close, and yet so far awayyyyyyy.
For the thief to join Jesus in Paradise that day, neither died; they just switched forms.
So, you really DO deny what Jesus and scripture say....
No, you are mixing what is of time and the world, with that which is of the kingdom and timeless. Jesus spoke in both contexts. But to fully understand, one must rightly divide the word (which I have done for you...even if you did not understand it).

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are the one teaching it- not I!
But clergy and church worshipers say only the BODY died- not the person, Jesus floated off the cross an 'Immortal Soul' ; a SPIRIT body, form.

Why don't you, now that you have said it over and over...stop keep on referring to what the church or clergy say...none of us are interested ..and most have not been interested for many many years.
The repetition is getting boring. Move on from that now. we 'get' what you think of them, as do we.

Reactions: Richard_oti

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you are mixing what is of time and the world, with that which is of the kingdom and timeless. Jesus spoke in both contexts. But to fully understand, one must rightly divide the word (which I have done for you...even if you did not understand it).

Why the pretense?????
The Bible says we ARE souls, and that we DIE, as Adam did.
That, since the Second Adam, Jesus, paid the ransom, we will be resurrected at the Appointed Time.

As I said- you ARE close- but still FAR away from understanding.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you, now that you have said it over and over...stop keep on referring to what the church or clergy say...none of us are interested ..and most have not been interested for many many years.
The repetition is getting boring. Move on from that now. we 'get' what you think of them, as do we.

And why don't you say something meaningful from God's Word, rather than prattle on with your judgments?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a SPIRIT body, form
LOL, but you said this, "or the thief to join Jesus in Paradise that day, neither died". second ERROR and here they are.

#1. "the thief to join Jesus in Paradise that day, neither died". scripture, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also". that's your first error, because the body is a FORM.
Jesus floated off the cross an 'Immortal Soul' ; a SPIRIT body, form
SECOND ERROR. Spirit body?, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have".
My God, how ignorant can one be.
theQuestion, you made a bo-bo.......bo. Jesus floated off the cross?, get that "ghost" out of your closet.... (smile). I have never see a .... you know the word, that begins with the letter "L" and the rest rhymes with "eye", prophet.

look it's getting late I had my laugh fore the day. good night. .... Jesus floated off the cross :eek:

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UNBELIEVABLE!
Just when I think they can't say anything more ridiculous they DO!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And why don't you say something meaningful from God's Word, rather than prattle on with your judgments?

Oh, you mean why don't I write something so you can then press your buzzer like you have done on everyone who bothers to answer you...and say- " you are so far away.."

No thank you, I'll pass...My bible says- " Don't cast your pearls before swine lest they trample them underfoot."
I am just enjoying reading all these posts on your threads..written by those with the anointing of the Spirit upon them.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UNBELIEVABLE!
Just when I think they can't say anything more ridiculous they DO!
John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed UNBELIEVABLE! that's exactly what some people are, who are lost. John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed".

good night and see ya.... :cool:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why the pretense?????
The Bible says we ARE souls, and that we DIE, as Adam did.
That, since the Second Adam, Jesus, paid the ransom, we will be resurrected at the Appointed Time.

As I said- you ARE close- but still FAR away from understanding.
Again, projecting... I have laid it all out for you, while you are cagey and accuse me of pretense.

Be straight or be crooked, but so far you have not been straight.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, you mean why don't I write something so you can then press your buzzer like you have done on everyone who bothers to answer you...and say- " you are so far away.."

No thank you, I'll pass...My bible says- " Don't cast your pearls before swine lest they trample them underfoot."
I am just enjoying reading all these posts on your threads..written by those with the anointing of the Spirit upon them.

Snobby abuse of Jesus' words. How...churchy

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, projecting... I have laid it all out for you, while you are cagey and accuse me of pretense.

Be straight or be crooked, but so far you have not been straight.

Scott- all you have laid out is Church Tradition.
You show you believe in the 'immortal' soul, thus believe no one ever dies- and that even JESUS didn't.
It "was only the b-o-d-y"..... even though God verifies that we die, and Jesus said he was giving up his very LIFE!
And YOU call ME cagey....

How churchy

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott- all you have laid out is Church Tradition.
You show you believe in the 'immortal' soul, thus believe no one ever dies- and that even JESUS didn't.
It "was only the b-o-d-y"..... even though God verifies that we die, and Jesus said he was giving up his very LIFE!
And YOU call ME cagey....

How churchy
You are either greatly troubled, or you have me confused with someone else.

The church won't even consider what I have laid out for you.

...And the rest - that's not what I said.

Reactions: Helen

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are either greatly troubled, or you have me confused with someone else.
The church won't even consider what I have laid out for you.
...And the rest - that's not what I said.

The Churches are the ones teaching the 'IMMORTAL soul'.
You merely try to defend it.
You can ONLY by ignoring God's Word.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not my doctrine, nor do I prescribe to it.

Then what are we disagreeing on, Scott?????
You said the thief on the 'cross' went to paradise with Christ that day. (#2-"YES")
That could happen only if ALIVE....

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only part of us which is alive is our inner life...the body part of us is dying from the day of our birth.
The real 'me' is the me on the inside. We just 'happen' to have bodies to walk around in.
We are alive on the inside....the rest is just dust and clay.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only part of us which is alive is our inner life...the body part of us is dying from the day of our birth.
The real 'me' is the me on the inside. We just 'happen' to have bodies to walk around in.
We are alive on the inside....the rest is just dust and clay.

You say only your "inner part" is alive- the say the body is, too, altho dying.
There IS no 'inner part'; we are living souls- not immortal- just as Adam and Eve were.
AGAIN~
GABRIEL told MARY that God's Spirit is "the Power of the Most High God".
"Spirit" is from the Hebrew and Greek words capturing the essence of an unseen force: "Wind, Breath"!

Isa 42:5- Thus saith God Jehovah, he that created the heavens, and stretched them forth; he that spread abroad the earth and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein.-ASV

The RESULT of that power is Life, is our Personality- our living body- the soul.

(The Bible refers to LIVING souls- AND to DEAD souls.)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then what are we disagreeing on, Scott?????
You said the thief on the 'cross' went to paradise with Christ that day. (#2-"YES")
That could happen only if ALIVE....
Thank you. Now we can have a discussion.

If one takes [time] into account (which your question implies). Then any such questions must begin with the understanding of just how time works...or it's just speculation and opinion against opinion, which has been the case until just recently. But now that the reality of time has been revealed to us, such passages (if not all) need to be reconsidered.

So, then, when Jesus said "Today, you will be with me in paradise" he was correct...irregardless of what is considered of the three days in the grave or where they are presently. Because, the timeline of the world does not exist on the other [eternal] and timeless side of the equation. Rightly dividing the word of truth, then, becomes a matter of understanding what was spoken or written with regard to time, and what was spoken or written with regard to the timeless realm of the kingdom. Translation: "Today" was spoken within the timeline of the world, but also the timelessness of the kingdom...which was also true of "Today is the day of salvation." Which, then perfectly aligns with "Today" for someone being saved or entering the kingdom on any given day throughout all of history - not because it aligns on the timeline of history, but because it aligns with the timelessness of the kingdom.

Thus, both Christ and the thief died that day, but also entered the kingdom. But what is not so easy to grasp, is that just as the days of history lead up to the cross as we naturally view history unfolding in a forward direction...the days following the cross also lead to the cross, but not forward, but rather forward in our experience, but retroactive, placing the cross and the moment, hour, and day of Christ at the apex of time as we know it.

More later...if you would like.