Are Adam and Eve.....in HEAVEN??????????????????????

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adam and Eve are....

• Dead, long dissolved into the ground.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Are in Heaven!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry if I offended you; I'm at that age where I say what's true not caring if it upsets people!
I HOPE you're not finished! (Leer)

No, you say what you think is true but cannot support.

Stranger

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "fact" is that it is God's kingdom that is everlasting and spoken of in the scriptures which you have quoted, and that "God is spirit." ...Therefore, I said that the kingdom is God's eternal, spiritual kingdom.

Well, it IS 'spiritual' in that God, Christ and the angels are spirit beings.
But the human subjects aren't...

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Clear, Concise BIBLICAL Fact is that it is LITERALLY a Government, a Kingdom.
Rejected by CHURCHianity.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No, no...not the scripture location...but the kingdom's location. And no fair just saying "within you", because it is not in all.

Rev. 21:2
"I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband."

Some may say this has happened already, but the new Earth isn't here yet. This verse tells us the kingdom is now in heaven. Though we only are there in spirit, then we will be in body as well.

When is the new Earth, does time exist there? Perhaps in a form we do not yet know. For it says there will be no sun or moon, which are sources of light but also delineators of time.

Reactions: ScottA