are all signs and miracles of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
it is so easy for people to go into a church and if anything is happening they will participate. This happened at my church many years ago. a handful of men come in with the same goal and idea, and people think it is right. One day I talked with one and in the midst of all that conversation he mentioned that Sodomy was okay. He was one of those kinds who dressed well and his family. He was real strict with his son and would hollor at him. He had to present a picture to others that his home was in order. A close friend who knew the bible teachings well said he was a legalist and was not into liberty. He learned that through fellowship.

That is the best way to get to know people first before jumping into the so called new things they present. They should also be in a spirit of righteousness.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Definently not,When Moses was doing his miracles,The Pharoah had his sorcerers doing miracles,It is written that the Antichrist will decieve many by doing miracles.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
The results of the counterfeit miracles are varied, and wide manifestations, according to the condition of the individual by which they are performed. What I have often found in studying these so-called "miracles" is that they are indeed "great manifestations", but yield little or no fruit. They often result in a spirit of division from others instead of unity.

Fruit it much more important than miracles.

Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. (you will know the GOOD TREES).

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Doing God's will produces good fruit in one's life. Fruit that remains.

I do believe that "Jesus Christ, is the same, yesterday, today and forever", and man's dispensational doctrines has not rendered God, impotent and never will.

Axehead