Are Liberals Really This Evil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"In 1932 Hitler opposed Hindenburg in the presidential election, capturing 36.8 percent of the votes on the second ballot. Finding himself in a strong position by virtue of his unprecedented mass following, he entered into a series of intrigues with conservatives such as Franz von Papen, Otto Meissner, and President Hindenburg’s son, Oskar. The fear of communism and the rejection of the Social Democrats bound them together. In spite of a decline in the Nazi Party’s votes in November 1932, Hitler insisted that the chancellorship was the only office he would accept. On January 30, 1933, Hindenburg offered him the chancellorship of Germany." Ref
Oh boy you know nothing truly at all about reality. just coming up with that. so simplistic and shallow as they come.

Reactions: amigo de christo

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to bother you that MILLIONS of babies have been executed by Liberals. Why would it bother you that Christians would be executed by Liberals?
it bothers me that you habitually lie about these things.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many of that 53+/-, who like me, only support abortions only for medical reasons where the mother's life isnin danger and not abortions for birth control reasons?

We certainly do not reject Christ!
Abortion must be allowed when mother'life is in danger...just common sense.
Doubt we know that number but there are some included.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another fine example of just how a "true Christian" acts

You betch ya! I take after the best!
“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?" Mathew 23:33
Such is the final destination for democrats.

Reactions: gpresdo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if an alien comes down and impregnates her?

This sort of thing does not happen that often and you are right....common sense applies. By the time they are aware of this a child can be taken early and incubated. And still this is the mother's decision after pray. And an abortion doctor is not going to be the one that decides her life is in danger. So the big point here is that all this happens in a real hospital.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you! A very sensible answer. There are some on this very thread who have in the past told me that the mother should just die and not have an abortion to save her life. I am sure that they have responded since I posted what you have replied to, but I cannot see their replies to me as I have many on ignore.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if an alien comes down and impregnates her?

This sort of thing does not happen that often and you are right....common sense applies. By the time they are aware of this a child can be taken early and incubated. And still this is the mother's decision after pray. And an abortion doctor is not going to be the one that decides her life is in danger. So the big point here is that all this happens in a real hospital.
Alien? I don't think so.
As a God fearing Bible believing Christian...that will never be the case.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! A very sensible answer. There are some on this very thread who have in the past told me that the mother should just die and not have an abortion to save her life. I am sure that they have responded since I posted what you have replied to, but I cannot see their replies to me as I have many on ignore.
I urge avoiding ignore list. We can ignore as we wish.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You may have missed that this was from the encyclopedia Britanica. Maybe you should tell them just how wrong they are.
It's you that is the problem, for you have no idea or regards reality.

Hey bud, i did look up, Hitler homosexual on the Web and bingo information was just up your ally, heaps of such !
Your just playing silly buggers. plenty of info about such people who knew him.
Looks like Hitler never said a word against such people publicly himself as well ?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's you that is the problem, for you have no idea or regards reality.
Encyclopedia Britanica is imaginary???
Hey bud, i did look up, Hitler homosexual on the Web and bingo information was just up your ally, heaps of such !
Your just playing silly buggers. plenty of info about such people who knew him.
Hey thanks for the links. (that was sarcasm BTW)
Looks like Hitler never said a word against such people publicly himself as well ?
"Homosexuality is actually as infectious and as dangerous as the plague" Adolph Hitler Aug 1941
"Anyone who even thinks of homosexual love is our enemy." Adolph Hitler 1928
"Sexual relations between men were a destructive vice that would lead to the ruin of the German people." Adolph Hitler 1930

Great job researching there. (again sarcasm)