Are Liberals Really This Evil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IT REJOICES IN THE TRUTH , NOT INQUITY
Read chapter thirteen of corinthains . AND It sure dont behave itself unseeminly .
Most folks think charity is simply Giving to the poor or etc .
BUT while those acts are included Within charity , THEY ARE NOT PROOF one has charity .
Allow me to explain .
PAUL said IF i even gave ALL , take note that said ALL
my goods to the poor and yet have not charity , BUENO BYE , it profits me nothing .
SO while good works are included within charity , cause JESUS taught us to do them
ITS NOT the only truth . ALL TRUTH that cometh OF GOD is TRUTH
ALL words that came of CHRIST in that bible are TRUTH . AND IF FOLKS pick and choose
what parts to follow while omitting other parts , REST ASSURED THEY AINT GOT CHARITY pardner .
THEY GOT DECEPTOIN , at most they follow the false love of the world and THEY are in darkness
and are not saved and are in grave and deadly dire danger of hell fire .
Facts be facts . Let our facts be BIBLCIAL TRUTH and not what men try and convince us is TRUTH OR CHARITY .
BIBLE TIME mathias . BIBLE TIME .
Sure when it wins out. I dont think you gave me all the description.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could agrue with you all day @amigo de christo

But imma walk away.

No one cares what you believe if you cant love them, properly. Just remeber that.

You can say all kinds of things but they dont matter to those you cant love.

That really a generalizatiom towards all peoples.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can use scripture to judge someone, in an abusive way.

No one cares what you believe if you can not love them. (Generalization)
Just cause some do , dont mean i do . but also know this , BEING GRAVE is not abusive .
If JESUS and later the apostels taught folks to cast those in sin who refuse to repent OUT of the church . THAT AINT abusive mathew .
YELLING hateful slurs IS . Screaming at them is . But doing all out of fear for their souls , IS NOT .
GO ye and learn the bible well . I imagine JESUS and the apostels would look like abusive monsters to this generation.
YET JESUS NEVER HATED anyone . BUT HE SURE did correct pardner . SO DID the apostels .
yeah , i see folks who abuse things too . THEY pick and choose stuff .
THEY holler at gays that GOD hates fags , but all the while they cling to the love of money .
The love of money BE THE ROOT of all evil . KINDA LIKE THE POT calling the kettle black IF YA ASK ME .
I have never yelled or been mean to anyone . BUT by golly i will continue to be grave and compassionate
doing all for the sakes of others . warning , encouraging , JUST FOLLOWING the TRUE SPIRIT
and staying well dug in the bible . My advice , YOU need to do the same mathew .
It is written men shall live by EVERY WORD OF GOD , not by feelings and emotions , but by TRUTH .
WE need to KNOW and make sure we be FOLLOWING JESUS and not men or our own mindset .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure when it wins out. I dont think you gave me all the description.
Well its longsuffering too . CHARITY would embrace the pattern set by CHRIST and the apostels .
CAUSE CHARITY REJIOCES IN TRUTH . AND BELIEVE ME they KNEW TRUTH . HECK JESUS IS THE TRUTH .
TIME for bibles to be re opened . TIME for us to learn THAT BOOK and do it well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could agrue with you all day @amigo de christo

But imma walk away.

No one cares what you believe if you cant love them, properly. Just remeber that.

You can say all kinds of things but they dont matter to those you cant love.

That really a generalizatiom towards all peoples.
SO PROVE TO ME i aint walking in LOVE or charity . GO on mathew . SHOW ME my fault .
I welcome all input . SHOW me where i am not walking in charity . Go ahead . Dont you love me
I mean if i am in error why not try and show me my error . GO ahead mathew .
YOU have the floor and my attention . SHOW ME MY FAULT . SHOW ME where i am not walking in love towards others .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the best amigo.

“Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭4‬-‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the question are liberals evil?

All people are evil. They may do good things and try things in the world to help. In the end it comes down to the heart.And we all start of selfish … we are after all given the whole world. Coming to christ is the solution; that is where the selfly ways of the fleshly ways (selfish ways), picking up ones cross dying with Christ, buried the old life, and raised to new life in Christ (selfless ways).

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is biblical love?
It sure isn't chopping up the Bible and trying to rewrite it to please yourself!

2 Timothy 4
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

And now is, I.E. Jesus isn't God, Hell fire isn't eternal!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People fight over the stupidest things @Jack. No one here has any authority to judge and select who is a christian and who is not a christian… thats Gods job. Ill leave it to him, i really dont care how fustrated people may get with someone like myself on a forum website that allows any and all people to come and talk. Best not focus on me and focus on Christ and help and encourage people. Thats what is gonna matter in the end. Not if im wrong and your right. No one cares about that expect people who want be part of a culture and follow leaders.

This subject is about the culture of liberals to a culture of christians. I dont personally care about being about in either one of those “cultures”.
Those who deny Jesus is God and Hell fire is eternal have judged themselves worthy of Hell fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well ill leave you on ignore. Be best interest for me. im not God, and neither are you, and its understandable people get so mad about theology or subjects that people dont confess to or whatever it is. Escpecially older folks i wont see your post anymore @Jack its so annoying.

Subject yourself to me or burrrrnnn forever….

no thank you Jack. But you can continue to talk about liberals if you want, all the best and God be with you, i let go.
I didn't judge you. You judged yourself by rejecting our Bible. I quote God, you quote MatthewG! You have continually attacked our Bible, a sure path to Hell fire!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm here to defend our Bible. You're here to attack our Bible. You won't get by with it on Judgment Day!
I think your just someone who loves to rile people up. Its stupid. bye.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if he's a troll or not. Perhaps just an example of how Satan can take control of a mind when someone rejects the Christian Bible. I mean really, it has to be Satanic to promote the genocide of MILLIONS of unborn babies. Would anyone be surprised if they promote the genocide of Christians?
We know 53+/-supports abortion. So we know that at least that % rejects Christ. How sad.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know 53+/-supports abortion. So we know that at least that % rejects Christ. How sad.

How many of that 53+/-, who like me, only support abortions only for medical reasons where the mother's life isnin danger and not abortions for birth control reasons?

We certainly do not reject Christ!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many of that 53+/-, who like me, only support abortions only for medical reasons where the mother's life isnin danger and not abortions for birth control reasons?

We certainly do not reject Christ!
"Medical reasons"?

"Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death..."
  • A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
  • Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

And that doesn't even include the people who nearly died or were injured for life by medical errors nor the cover ups! As HORRENDOUS as they are the numbers would skyrocket!

You're gonna advise a Christian lady to kill her baby because the medical people tell you to? Doesn't your God answer prayers? Better read your Bible.

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the reasons that I started the thread "Is it a sin to vote for a democrat?"
It is a legitimate question, can a democrat be a Christian?
Anybody can say they are a Christian but that does not mean they are really a Christian.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter." Matthew 7:21

Compared to Hitler
Compared to Stalin
Compared to a Nazi
Subjected to name calling
Subjected to personal attacks
Told I am not a real Christian
Told I oppose justice
Would anyone be surprised if they promote the genocide of Christians? (you even gave that one a like)

If this is how "true Christens" act who would want to be considered one?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Compared to Hitler
Compared to Stalin
Compared to a Nazi
Told I oppose justice
Would anyone be surprised if they promote the genocide of Christians? (you even gave that one a like)

Need a little cheese with that whine?
ghdfsghf.JPG

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Compared to Hitler
Compared to Stalin
Compared to a Nazi
Told I oppose justice

It doesn't seem to bother you that MILLIONS of babies have been executed by Liberals. Why would it bother you that Christians would be executed by Liberals?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need a little cheese with that whine?
View attachment 35688
I am the way the Truth and the life . If any hates TRUTH , the truth of GOD , His words ,
it wont matter what they do or how often they sing praises , THEY HATE HE who INSPIRED those words ,thus they hate GOD .
And that be a fact . Sure they can sing like king david and play well on the harp , piano or whatever
But many still hate the WORD and words of GOD that simply speak against their sin . And that wont bode well either .