Are the Ecumenical Councils valid?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i wound you, but you talking down to me, thats fine right. M James i have no objections to your existence at all, see, until you come here ignoring boundary stones and seeking to rape my daughters?

Beloved,

Have I broken the rules of this board?

Are you the leader of this community that I should submit to your authority?
If so, you should make that clear both in your rules and in your profile.

If not, call a moderator if you feel I am acting contrary to the rule established here.

Peace be with you!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the RCC is an authority and will fall into The Hole as soon as men wake up, wadr, and you have a Catholic forum where your pov would be accepted, but you choose to come here to a Christian forum where that will never be accepted, Giuliano. Why are you here, seeking division and strife?

So i would offer you the same deal that all the other Catholic hypocrites here have rejected; pick a Catholic forum and invite me to it, and lets take this up on your ground rather than mine, hey? Bc no Christian will ever kiss that ring, ok, not ever, never.

The only salvation is outside the Catholic "church" imo,
you have to leave, come out of her my people
and that this also applies to Prot "churches" is really irrelevant here i guess
It is written:

Mark 13:34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Reactions: Grailhunter

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
bb who are you to set boundary stones. Sad for you. For someone to live their lives in such ignorance is a pity. Praise God that none of that is in me.
ya, i'm a mess lol, i set that boundary stone, right, between me and those who follow Caesar's and kiss their ring? I tell you I have not seen such faith in anyone in Israel describes or infers no boundary stone at all there, yeh

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Beloved,

Have I broken the rules of this board?

Are you the leader of this community that I should submit to your authority?
If so, you should make that clear both in your rules and in your profile.

If not, call a moderator if you feel I am acting contrary to the rule established here.

Peace be with you!
once again you are deflecting onto now the law that you are so completely under, m james, but avoiding completely the morality that you are violating, and of course will not address. "Have i broken the written law? Then i am doing just fabulous," right?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya, i'm a mess lol, i set that boundary stone, right, between me and those who follow Caesar's and kiss their ring? I tell you I have not seen such faith in anyone in Israel describes or infers no boundary stone at all there, yeh

Look bb you are alright. I would have responded they same way if you were telling a Baptist they were not welcome here. You say your sorry, done all forgiven.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It is written:

Mark 13:34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
why did you tag me for this, again? Just to have someone to preach at, G? Bc you sure didnt address my post now, did you

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Look bb you are alright. I would have responded they same way if you were telling a Baptist they were not welcome here. You say your sorry, done all forgiven.
? i'm not in the least sorry, and if i could i would whip all of you papists back across the boundary stone you are violating! As it is, i can only do the next best thing, which is to make it verbally crystal clear that you are not a Christian, you would not allow your daughter to marry me and convert to my Christian religion, and as much as i might respect your points of view in a diff venue you have no business here, and should not be allowed to post imo.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Lets give it a rest....ahhh!
why not mind your own business, eh, no one was even talking to you? I'll give it a rest when you leave, ok? How about that? Invite me to your Papist forum and we can debate whatever points you like, all day long, see. Why not do that? Well, we both aready know why, huh?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I am assuming you are on something? Bad day? I recognize and fellowship with many denominations. Is ruddiness the core of your beliefs. Tell me of your spirit of Christianity. How do you apply that spirit? Should we take you as an example of your religion?
if you can picture yourself getting band aids for the wounds inflicted by the whip you deserve, then sure why not? If we were irl you would physically be long gone from here, ok Roman Caesar worshipper? Hopefully it is plain that that would be bc i would be beating you blind? Physically, literally stomping your ignorant deceptive lying behind? Not sure how else to put it, to make it clearer?

and no, i am having a fine day, i am not mad or even angry, you are just full of crap and worship satan overtly and imo you should not be here, as i have made quite plain i guess and you will of course never address the reasoning for either, right? Nor will you of course accept the invitation to move this to a Catholic venue/forum, bc you are a lying hypocrite imo, or you would jump at the chance?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm not in the mood to address your post.
whatever works for you bro, however the post does not get addressed by you works for me, and i hope you understand that i wish you no ill will whatever ok, until you come here as a hypocrite liar seeking to rape my daughters

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
baptists do not recognize an intermediary between them and Christ, and are thus "Christian" and welcome here. You, wadr and i really mean that, are not, unless/until you have renounced the Catholic faith, in which there cannot be any salvation--such a joke--and the many heretic and lapsed former Catholics that have been accepted and are quite possibly even Shining Lights attest to this, i think. Some of the best authorship going right now is among former Catholics. And, i have nothing against the RCC myself, i even quite admire the current pope, practically gushy about the guy i guess lol, and would not disrespect his office even; rather, i refuse to acknowledge it, hopefully the diff is clear enough.
He is just "Bob" or whatever to me, and seems to me that he would be ok with that, too, this one.

Now, as an aside, when you can admit to me that you could forgive the pope for some sin, we might also find some middle ground? But as if, right?

Anyway iow no, i would not go into a Catholic forum and start Spouting Protestant Dogma at them, at least without expecting to get my butt whipped. Have a blessed day.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you have a Catholic forum where your pov would be accepted, but you choose to come here to a Christian forum where that will never be accepted, Giuliano. Why are you here, seeking division and strife?

He certainly has a right to be here and try to convert us...and we also have the right to try to convert him while he is here.

I don't think that the Lord is afraid of dissenting opinions. His word is sufficient to give us all the truth; so that if we seek the truth and will submit to the authority of His word, we will find it.

Reactions: Philip James

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He certainly has a right to be here and try to convert us...and we also have the right to try to convert him while he is here.

I don't think that the Lord is afraid of dissenting opinions. His word is sufficient to give us all the truth; so that if we seek the truth and will submit to the authority of His word, we will find it.

I don't think there is a push on to convert anyone. Least of all me. I want you to calm down because I do not mind talking to you. If you do not I am going to put you on ignore.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kool...so prove it...talk...
I have nothing to say at the present moment...and I think that this, in itself, proves that I am not "riled up." For if I were "riled up", I would be talking up a storm.

I also have somewhere to go in a few moments; and will be back to the computer later today.