Are you a Christian confused about taking the vaccine? Part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think, at this point, that the vaccine could be connected, in some way, to the eventual mark of the beast. And yet we could just be in the early, experimental stage of all of this.
Me, I'm not taking the jab. Period. I developed this attitude while the Moderna vaccine was being heavily pushed by my provincial government. Since seeing a few videos of what is purported to be a hydra, I'm glad I didn't.
I've been suffering, increasingly, from constant illness and pain for 20 years. Having my head chopped off would be a mercy...I'm not joking. I've decided not to take the vaccine, but to put my life in God's hands.
As the apostle Paul said, "If I live, I live for Christ; if I die, my gain!"
If He wants me to change my stance, He'll tell me.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
makes ya wonder, If you get covid and die, is that suicide? Since you rejected the vaccine?

Just saying, it goes both ways
No, not at all. But when you've already gotten the shot, any excuse will do. Because it's over, the life as you knew it.

And now you go forward with a vaccine circulating within your body and brain, and all those "boosters" to come.

People dying after getting the vaccine.

People dying from the flu is not unusual.

People dying from a manufactured Wuhan virus leads frightened, threatened people to consent to a manufactured mRNA injection.

And after decades when mRNA was in laboratories under study but were never before permitted to go public. Till now.
Till now. It kills. Wuhan kills.

A manufactured genetics altering shot to attach against a manufactured virus.
When virus and vaccine can be packed with anything, like a suitcase, and installed by needle into ones anatomy, why would caution be anything less than mocked?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not at all. But when you've already gotten the shot, any excuse will do. Because it's over, the life as you knew it.

And now you go forward with a vaccine circulating within your body and brain, and all those "boosters" to come.

People dying after getting the vaccine.

People dying from the flu is not unusual.

People dying from a manufactured Wuhan virus leads frightened, threatened people to consent to a manufactured mRNA injection.

And after decades when mRNA was in laboratories under study but were never before permitted to go public. Till now.
Till now. It kills. Wuhan kills.

A manufactured genetics altering shot to attach against a manufactured virus.
When virus and vaccine can be packed with anything, like a suitcase, and installed by needle into ones anatomy, why would caution be anything less than mocked?
I know many people who had the vaccine. Myself included

No one sick. No one died.

But I know a few people who died who regretted not taking the vaccine.

So did they commit suicide because they could have had help and did not take it?

Lets be fair now. again it goes both ways

Stop listening to conspiracies. and stop spreading fear.

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know many people who had the vaccine. Myself included

No one sick. No one died.

But I know a few people who died who regretted not taking the vaccine.

So did they commit suicide because they could have had help and did not take it?

Lets be fair now. again it goes both ways

Stop listening to conspiracies. and stop spreading fear.
I know you got the shot.

That's why you're opposed to the truth about the vaccine.
It's too late for you.
No, you didn't die .
But the vaccine is still adversely affecting your body using your unique genetic code. Not now but later.

Covid-19 is a population control mechanism. As is the vaccine.
In other words, a culling.

Stop campaigning for mass murder by proxy.

The vaccine is a global population control pogrom.

And we were made gullible to the vaccine promise after being locked in our homes for a year due to the induced fear implanted in our society by government. And their agents, the media.

After years of being trained to trust "flu shots" to save us from the flu, the promise we could get back to our lives and be freed from lockdown if we consented to the new "flu shot"(vaccine), was thought to be a godsend.

Anything to just be free of government restrictions against our liberty, " for the good of the people".

Meanwhile, when mask mandates enter our public domain by government decree, as does "social distancing", we read of California's governor hosting a party, with valet service. And not a mask anywhere. Not any social distancing either.
That same politician threatened churches if they dared open during lockdown.
While the 1% partied at his place.

Virulent Covid-19? But isn't a threat at rich people's parties?

A tranny in NY politics pulled his mom from a public nursing home just days before NY government policy placed elderly formerly hospitalized covid-19 patients in them.
They died. The residents of the public nursing homes nearly all died too. Being infected by the virus carrying new arrivals.

That tranny now works in Bidens camp.

Wake up!
Or Obey!

When you can't say no to a genocidal vehicle like this vaccine, its boosters now approved for prepubescent children aged 5 to 11, you'll not stand a chance against the threats prophesied to come in Revelation.

Reactions: NewMusic

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you can't say no to a genocidal vehicle like this vaccine, its boosters now approved for prepubescent children aged 5 to 11, you'll not stand a chance against the threats prophesied to come in Revelation.
Except for The Glorious HOPE, The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And our
DEPARTURE TO HIS GLORYLAND, Before
the Great Tribulation!

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for The Glorious HOPE, The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And our
DEPARTURE TO HIS GLORYLAND, Before
the Great Tribulation!
Except, there are Christians who think that departure happens after they've suffered through the great tribulation.

Some need salvation to hurt.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even on a thread intended, I believe, to encourage rather to confuse, it would seem the confusion spread by quasi medical experts continues. Help us dear Lord!
Help the blind to see what is accused as quasi medical expertise is actually dissemination of information gleaned from medical experts.

If help were coming the Lord wouldn't have predestined Covid-19.

Reactions: Cassandra

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Help the blind to see what is accused as quasi medical expertise is actually dissemination of information gleaned from medical experts.

If help were coming the Lord wouldn't have predestined Covid-19.
Which men, even with the best of intentions, can be trusted to deliver what is needed? Who but God always knows exactly what is needed?

I trust in God and strive to stay close to Him each day and each moment so that my trust does not falter... but not every one is willing or able...

If we die like Stephen while looking to God, what could be better? If we do not die while looking to God, give God the glory!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the confusion spread by quasi medical experts continues
You mean quasi-medical experts like Fauci, Birx, and that whole gang of conspirators in charge of CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, WHO ,etc.? Try to be more explicit. Medical science is now history. It is now all about medical propaganda and medical politics. And if you have failed to see that already, then you are helping the evildoers.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean quasi-medical experts like Fauci, Birx, and that whole gang of conspirators in charge of CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, WHO ,etc.? Try to be more explicit. Medical science is now history. It is now all about medical propaganda and medical politics. And if you have failed to see that already, then you are helping the evildoers.
Explicit is it?

Am I an expert in the politics of this nation? No! Am I a knowledgeable physician being well educated regarding the bodies of the human beings? No! Do I need to be to love God and to serve Him as He want me to..?

Do we obtain our "eyes to see" from the politicians or the medical doctors or even from the people well versed in the scriptures on forums like this one? Who among men will help us move from a darkened and/or blurry vision to a face to face vision?

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

Should we cast aside our Bibles and spend more of our time on the sources named by forum members on either side of the issues in order fix our own problems in the flesh? Why do we even bother with God if the human experts really have the best answers?

Is that really what God wants us to do?

Are the very best medical doctors also the very best followers of our God? Should we go to them also on how to please God... on how to love Him as He loves us?

Whose leadership among men should people cling to? Why if we claim to be led by the Holy Spirit do we insist upon finding men to follow or even directing others to follow? Are these most qualified medical men filled with the Holy Ghost and do they have the power of God overflowing from them into anyone who has faith to touch the hem of their garments?

More quenching of the Holy Spirit because you or others here are certain that you are right in these things? We all think we are right! Only God most certainly is!

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More quenching of the Holy Spirit because you or others here are certain that you are right in these things? We all think we are right! Only God most certainly is!

What exactly are you advocating? Because it sounds like your extra-spirituality is condemning the prudence some saints walk in, that tells us to be wise and not foolish. See any myriad of the Proverbs.

And the God you say you believe in also says not to put Him to the test, does He not?

So when you quoted this passage from Mark back on your post #91

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18

it is not advised to take up a poisonous viper onto your arm on purpose to prove that the enemies wiles have no power over you because of God's protection, unlike what happened to Paul in Acts 28, which was happenstance.

So please, do inform us all with God's wisdom what we should all be following when faced with the dangers we are facing? Set us all straight. Please.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly are you advocating?...
You really don't know? Not the vaccinated or the unvaccinated; not the Democrats or the Republicans; not the liberals or the conservatives; not the Americans or the Chinese; not the Pharisees or the Sadducees!

"And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them...Luke 9:54-56

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does any of that what you just wrote have to do with anything?

Are you at the point of just posting bible passages for the fun of it now?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you got the shot.

That's why you're opposed to the truth about the vaccine.
It's too late for you.
No, you didn't die .
But the vaccine is still adversely affecting your body using your unique genetic code. Not now but later.

Covid-19 is a population control mechanism. As is the vaccine.
In other words, a culling.

Stop campaigning for mass murder by proxy.

The vaccine is a global population control pogrom.

And we were made gullible to the vaccine promise after being locked in our homes for a year due to the induced fear implanted in our society by government. And their agents, the media.

After years of being trained to trust "flu shots" to save us from the flu, the promise we could get back to our lives and be freed from lockdown if we consented to the new "flu shot"(vaccine), was thought to be a godsend.

Anything to just be free of government restrictions against our liberty, " for the good of the people".

Meanwhile, when mask mandates enter our public domain by government decree, as does "social distancing", we read of California's governor hosting a party, with valet service. And not a mask anywhere. Not any social distancing either.
That same politician threatened churches if they dared open during lockdown.
While the 1% partied at his place.

Virulent Covid-19? But isn't a threat at rich people's parties?

A tranny in NY politics pulled his mom from a public nursing home just days before NY government policy placed elderly formerly hospitalized covid-19 patients in them.
They died. The residents of the public nursing homes nearly all died too. Being infected by the virus carrying new arrivals.

That tranny now works in Bidens camp.

Wake up!
Or Obey!

Here is a conspiracy theory at its finest.

Good luck to you my friend

I will pray you have more faith in God and less faith in the right wing conspiracy theories.

PS. I am right wing conservative christian myself. And I do not buy into the nonsense. So don’t even try to call me a liberal. I do not buy their Antifa BLM conspiracies either All you all want to do is divide my nation..

As for you. You need to study more.. RNA does not do what you call claim it does. That was debunked along time ago.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep

And the right and their so called experts are no better

So lets stop being hypocrites. And just let people decide for themselves..

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And just let people decide for themselves
People have to decide for themselves based upon facts. But no one is compelling anyone to make any decisions. Since the powers that be refuse to give anyone facts they cannot be trusted. Those are the so-called experts who should have been locked up a long time ago.

Reactions: NewMusic

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have to decide for themselves based upon facts. But no one is compelling anyone to make any decisions. Since the powers that be refuse to give anyone facts they cannot be trusted. Those are the so-called experts who should have been locked up a long time ago.
Who’s facts?

The facts of the left?

The facts of the right?

Or the facts of what people see every day?

Used to be a time where people in this country looked at what they saw and made their own decisions based on that

If people were scared. They waited until others took it. Then saw what happened to them and made their decisions of that.

If people God sick and died. Then they did not take it. If people took at and had no adverse affects. And they thought they needed it. Then they would take it themselves.

There was no news media. There wa no 24/7 media bias.

The ones who were not afraid took it. The ones who were afraid waited.

Like a good friend of mine said, Social media is destroying this country

Reactions: Sabertooth