Are you a Christian confused about taking the vaccine? Part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Really???? I don't think pharmaceuticals is what Revelations 18:23 refers to.

The sorcery Revelations 18:23 refers to is probably more like the magic of Pharoah's magicians.
I think with certain drugs, it depends on how they are used. Back in the 70s, I used L.S.D. to be entertained by "hallucinations" that I eventually learned were evil spirits. That's one drug I wish I'd never heard of.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thinking on this some more……..there is quite a dilemma for parents of children under a certain age, and pregnant women. My son has not had the vaccine, but his daughter is going to have it, she is 14 in December. Over here they have decided that children over 13 can make the decision without their parents consent ….now personally I think 13 is too young ………if it was 16 I would understand.
My middle sons wife is pregnant and took quite awhile to decide what to do….her mum is anti vax , my son is pro vax ……she was caught in the middle. When you have the responsibility of another life I think it is a much harder decision to make. Many pregnant women have died in the third trimester because their bodies are struggling anyway …hence why covid can take a hold and be difficult to fight off………..
This whole dilemma is difficult for non Christians as well…..I guess we should be grateful that we can at least seek the Lords counsel x
Rita
@Rita It's a bit like the age to get one's ears pierced, I suppose; you have to be 18 for some varieties, but ears you can be a few years younger.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really???? I don't think pharmaceuticals is what Revelations 18:23 refers to.

The sorcery Revelations 18:23 refers to is probably more like the magic of Pharoah's magicians.
You do realize there were opium dens thousands of years prior to the writing of revelation.

Rockson

Oct 30, 2021
Oshawa
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Religious folks these days are even trying to sell: "Mark of the Beast" foolishness related to the vaccine.

People should REALLY think twice about trying to sell this. They should never want on their consciousness that they've put a heavy crushing load of fear and despair upon one's who have taken a vaccine. I think there'll be a serious accounting that'll have to be made for clamping down on others minds such a delusion causing the more weak to be distressed. As the scriptures say don't everyone be quick to want to be a teacher....you'll have more to answer for....serious stuff and they better believe it is.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Rockson

Oct 30, 2021
Oshawa
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In recent months I have become militantly pro-vax. God has prompted me to enter an office to urge the Christian employee to get vaxxed like I did. He rejected my suggestion, having drunk the standard anti-vax internet Kool-aid. The result? He go Covid and his wife died from it! The pastor of my prayer group was also anti-vax like the rest of the group, except me. Then he had a sore throat, but Covid tests were negative. But the Lord revealed to that his test was wrong and that he indeed did have a life-threatening form of Covid! My word of knowledge proved correct: his wife both got Covid and his case was so severe that he was rushed to the emergency ward and for a long time thereafter need an oxygen tank to breathe. This illness caused him to resign from his pastorate and I quit the prayer group after 8 years! I like to ask anti-vaxxers: "Are you also opposed to blood transfusions like the JWs? I now view anti-vaxxers the way I view pro-abortionists.

I did find your post quite interesting but I think you lose it by seeking to assert one not taking a vaccine is compatible to a pro-abortionist. Sorry but that's way, way over the top.

Reactions: Rita

Rockson

Oct 30, 2021
Oshawa
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Aren’t we all Christian brothers and sisters, no matter the denomination, we must forgive one another and love each other and forgive each other.
It was even give as a COMMAND. Jn 15:12 Not a good idea or suggestion. Why did the Lord make it so? Because he knew there would be times where everything in our natural minds may not want to do it. You do it whether you feel like it or not. The ramifications of not doing so one doesn't want to experience and it's not that God would punish one but they'd be opening the door up to the devil to give them what for. Keep the strife OUT at all costs and walk in the LOVE of God.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in the name of sanity that's got to be considered something important to think about.
I also know a coworker who has a Girl Friend that tested positive for covid. She has hardly any symptoms.. He so far is symptom free even though he was seriously exposed.

Both had vaccines..

I now know of over 10 vaxxed people who either tested positive after exposure with no real symptoms or did not test positive (or did not get tested because they never had symptoms and their place of employment did not force them to be tested)

That tells me the vaccine works. In spite of what the conspirators want to tell us.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so what ever happened to praying about something instead of jumping on the antivaccine band wagon ? i still believe in choice not mandates

dont get me wrong i have had the vaccines are they %100 i don't know but i prayed about it. i got no sign that i shouldn't what amazes me living in Missouri they fund testing . but no longer fund the infusions that seem to help lessen the sickness

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so what ever happened to praying about something instead of jumping on the antivaccine band wagon ? i still believe in choice not mandates
Amen!

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18

"Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:14-16

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...instead of jumping on the antivaccine band wagon ?
Indiscriminate embrace of the current, limited choice of vaccines offered [read: vax-fawning] is the only "bandwagon" that I am aware of, especially if said opponent is otherwise up-to-date on their pre-corona vaccines.

It is the vaccine radicals (and the gullible) who spin this debate as pro-vax vs. anti-vax, when the bulk of it is really trusted vax vs. unproven vax.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indiscriminate embrace of the current, limited choice of vaccines offered [read: vax-fawning] is the only "bandwagon" that I am aware of, especially if said opponent is otherwise up-to-date on their pre-corona vaccines.

It is the vaccine radicals (and the gullible) who spin this debate as pro-vax vs. anti-vax, when the bulk of it is really trusted vax vs. unproven vax.
do what ?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were claiming that those who are skeptical of experimental vaccines formed some kind of "bandwagon,"
when, in fact,
it is the cheerleaders of those questionable technologies who have formed such [a "bandwagon"].
sure glad you know what i meant let me help your understanding there are those who are anti vaxers who know just about as much as i do ....... which is very little Donald trump got the ball rolling on the vaccines .fauchi said it took years thus it was impossible . to day fauchi says get the vaccine. BIDEN said we will pay you to take it. then he mandates it.. if you ask about what the Bible has to say on salvation. i will give scripture and testimony. i then allow the Holy spirit to work.. same way on the ant vaxers all they have is either Facebook YouTube or the net . all Biden and fauchi has done is create skeptics that fuels the antivaccine crowd. trust me i know plenty personally but do your self a favor dont recreate my post . as i am its your choice on the vaccine.. nothing less or more

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A doctor advised a relative of mine (Robert) to encourage his wife to receive chemo and radiation for her curable cancer. But Robert knew that chemo and radiation sometimes have bad side effects and people at times die from this treatment. So he proudly proclaimed, "We're just going to trust the Lord for her healing!" Well, she died, and her doctor said chemo and radiation would have cured her case. I hold Robert responsible for his wife's death! Since then, I have seen such ghastly anti-chemo Christian arrogance repeated! Similarly, when the Lord has prompted me to encourage someone to get vaxxed and they refuse, saying, "I'm just trusting the Lord to protect me," and they or their spouse die or get very sick for a long time, I'm conclude that they have committed the sin of putting God to the test.

My brother is a doctor who reads all the relevant Covid research, and so, he is militantly pro-vax. All but 3 of his many patients got vaxxed at his prompting and are Covid-free. Of the 3 who refused, one got Covid. As he told me months ago, "Tell your friends to get vaxxed or they will get Covid sooner or later." I thought this extreme, but now realize it is coming true!

Reactions: Cassandra

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
when the bulk of it is really trusted vax vs. unproven vax.
BOGUS VAX would be more accurate. Unless the actual attenuated virus in in the vaccine, it is NOT a vaccine. The human body's immune system is extremely sophisticated. Specific antibodies are produced for specific antigens (attenuated viruses) but when there is no such virus in the injection, it is a bogus vaccine. Spike proteins are actually very dangerous and it is being proven over and over again.

Reactions: NewMusic