Are you waiting for a magic body in the future to stop your deliberate sins?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a dead conscience/spirit makes choices with a hardened heart ...it is the humanitarian/worldly level ...when you Raise to The Living Reborn Image, you are in a sin rejecting level.

If you have a sin rejecting conscience you have a body fashioned like His Glorified Body ...His Image.

A Living Conscience is a Living spirit. It only eats from The Tree of LIFE. It only chooses what GOD'S Will would choose. You don't have one if you haven't Fully Repented (Deny yourself future sins) ...because you haven't Raised with Him to The Reborn Image. You remain in the following type of image:

[Rev 13:14 KJV] And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
[Rev 13:15 KJV] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.​

JESUS had a wound by a sword and did LIVE. An image of JESUS’ Death is an image of death …the beast. They gave “life” to JESUS’ Death!!! to excuse their new sins. They are worshiping death trying to freeze time while JESUS was dead to make Him a minister of sin. they will do literally anything but join Him in His Death to Raise to The Living Side of The Cross.

[Gal 2:17-18 KJV] But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.​

If you don’t worship it, you are killed …Rebirth requires a death of your worldly man:

[Rom 6:5-8 KJV] For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:​
[6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.​
[7] For he that is dead is freed from sin.
[8] Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:​

His Glorious Body that you want to Form to is His Image. the false church death image is described right before The Reborn Image of LIFE. Stop waiting for magic bodies in the future to stop sinning:

Philippians 3​
[18] (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
[19] Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)​
---------------​
[20] For our conversation (("Authority/citizenship")) is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:​
[21] Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself​

"Fashioned like" and "Conformed" is the same Greek word here!:

Romans 8:29​
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.​

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob