ASCENSION DAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
185298448_323268192502765_8871189286197153961_n.jpg

Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ASCENSION DAY REFLECTION:

Ascension Day marks the moment when Jesus was taken up into heaven in full view of his disciples. Here are Jesus’ final words to His friends, just before this extraordinary event...
‘Then they gathered round him and asked him, ‘Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?’

He said to them: ‘It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.’
After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.’ Acts 1:6-9

Let us think about our community, the mission field God has placed us in. The family, friends, neighbours and colleagues the people we share most of my life with.

PRAYER:
God, I ask You to give me five names; people I know who don’t know You. People You want me to pray for every day between now and Pentecost Sunday. Empower me by Your Spirit to be Your witness to them this week.

Reactions: amadeus