Asking Prayer for Healing.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In Jesus name I commaned your heart to work and funtion and do the job God intended it to do now in jesus name. Amen. You will be fine now. God is good and honours those who honour Him. Bless you Father I love you.

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@"ByGrace"
I just read your updated problem, and I have advised my wife. We are praying for you now. I will also send a copy of your posts to our old friend Nancy so she can join us in prayer on this. Our God is in control of the situation.

Reactions: pia and Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dave is wonderful and he prayed over me..and it helped right away
Ah yes, the preciousness of having a believing partner..Wonderful !...So sorry sweetie, I hadn't seen this post until now. It must have disappeared off the first page before I checked, but then again, I haven't been on much these past few days as I had other things to attend to. Hoping you are much better now

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the moment I am feeling I am between a rock and a hard place..

My health has taken a turn for the worse.
My spirit is fine, it's just the body part of the 'me' that I am which needs your prayers.
Back in 2011 My heart went into atrial fibrillation. For those who don't know..that is when the heart does not beat, it quivers but it does not squeeze the blood through. The blood pools at the bottom in the two lower chambers of the heart ( which is obviously very dangerous, stroke wise)
God's miracle in keeping such people alive is to have an electrical flash hit the side of the wall of the left chamber, that in turn hits the middle wall so that the right chamber has a quivering pulse.. simulating a beat. All this obviously causes weakness in the body..foggy brain and the person is always very conscious that the heart is not beating strongly and normally as it should.
Over the years since 2011 I have had numerous incidents of this, sometimes every three days...or every 6 days..sometimes every 10 days. ( lasting from two hours to 6 days long! )
I got happy as within the last year I have had incidents when I have had a rest period of months between incidents, which was a lovely reprieve.

Well, I write this because two weeks ago and incident started and at 6 days ( the longest period that I experienced with A-Fib) it did not quit. Two weeks later I am still experiencing the atrial fibrillation!
cry.png

1) It is very unpleasant and debilitating and 2) the health risk is obviously very high..therefor I am always 'walking on eggshells' as it were, and waiting for the second shoe to drop. Not a nice way to live.
It is obvious that the heart cannot keep this up for years and years...

So, I am asking you for prayer...that when ever you have a free moment please pray that my heart converts back to a normal healthy beat.
And for continued peace and faith in my heart at all times.
Obviously I get attacked by the usual scenarios running through my mind if I allow myself to come under it's power rather than mastering it by the Spirit , and in peace.
Thanks...Helen
====================
"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises unto God... And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and every one's bands were loosed " Acts 16:25-26

This is God's way. In the darkest hours of the night, His tread draws near across the billows.
As the day of execution is breaking, the angel comes to Peter's cell. When the scaffold for Mordecai is complete, the royal sleeplessness leads to a reaction in favour of the favoured race.

Ah, soul, it may have to come to the worst with thee ere thou art delivered; but thou wilt be delivered!
God may keep thee waiting, but He will ever be mindful of His covenant, and will appear to fulfill His inviolable Word.
~F. B. Meyer ~

Difficulty is the very atmosphere of miracle -- it is miracle in its first stage. If it is to be a great miracle, the condition is not difficulty but impossibility.

The clinging hand of His child makes a desperate situation a delight to Him.
Praying.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray for you grace. So sorry you are having this problem. There is trouble at every turn. The only part of the Bible I don't like are the Scriptures in Ecclesiastes that describe the lives of seniors such as us!

But can we stop trusting God? No way, He's our only hope. God bless your heart Grace and deliver you from all fear. I pray for a normal heartbeat and a strong heart for you. Amen

Frank + Martha

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will pray for you grace. So sorry you are having this problem. There is trouble at every turn. The only part of the Bible I don't like are the Scriptures in Ecclesiastes that describe the lives of seniors such as us!

But can we stop trusting God? No way, He's our only hope. God bless your heart Grace and deliver you from all fear. I pray for a normal heartbeat and a strong heart for you. Amen

Frank + Martha

Thank you Frank..
I should have updated this thread...
I mentioned in the Nov 2nd post Post number #20 how I ended up in the Emergency room at the hospital with a suspected stroke...I was so weak, wobbly and unbalanced. Felt nauseous, dizzy and confused.

The end of the story was after testing blood etc...that the problem was dangerously low sodium!!! Wow, I did not know that low sodium could cause all those problems.
Within five days it was fixed!! (back to normal)
I drink just half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a Litre of weak lemon juice ...that did the trick.
For a number of years now we do not use salt, eat salty things ..or add salt to anything...but I read on line that bicarbonate of soda is good for "old" kidneys...and I really want mind to be babied and last me at least 11 more years. :)

Thank you all for your prayers.
Frank, hoping Nathan is going from strength to strength now? ✝️

B

Butterfly

Thank you Frank..
I should have updated this thread...
I mentioned in the Nov 2nd post Post number #20 how I ended up in the Emergency room at the hospital with a suspected stroke...I was so weak, wobbly and unbalanced. Felt nauseous, dizzy and confused.

The end of the story was after testing blood etc...that the problem was dangerously low sodium!!! Wow, I did not know that low sodium could cause all those problems.
Within five days it was fixed!! (back to normal)
I drink just half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a Litre of weak lemon juice ...that did the trick.
For a number of years now we do not use salt, eat salty things ..or add salt to anything...but I read on line that bicarbonate of soda is good for "old" kidneys...and I really want mind to be babied and last me at least 11 more years. :)

Thank you all for your prayers.
Frank, hoping Nathan is going from strength to strength now? ✝️
Hi ByGrace,
That's handy to know, I do not use a lot of salt but have noticed that every so often I crave salty crisps - I just give into the craving and enjoy a tub of Pringles - but perhaps it's healthier to buy some bicarbonate of soda !!! Lol
Butterfly xx

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi ByGrace,
That's handy to know, I do not use a lot of salt but have noticed that every so often I crave salty crisps - I just give into the craving and enjoy a tub of Pringles - but perhaps it's healthier to buy some bicarbonate of soda !!! Lol
Butterfly xx

Hi there
I did know that for years there has not been a balance between my potassium level and sodium level...they fight all the time...with potassium high, the sodium is low. Sigh. :rolleyes:

So I try to not eat high potassium things...and I'm no longer abstaining from salt...Rita, just don't get old...my outer shell seems to be rusting away like an old car! :D
I am just claiming the promise that as the outer man perishes the inner man is being renewed day by day! :)
Bless you....H

Reactions: Butterfly