At what age are we to condemn people of other religions to hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah warned his neighbors a disastrous flood was coming. None listened. But all had a chance to acknowledge the truth and prepare accordingly.

It could all come down to our own choices.
That's a curious thing.

The narrative tells us it was a global flood.
Yet God only planned to tell Noah's neighbors?
While the plans for the boat only had room for Noah's family and the animals.
What's wrong with this picture?

No anticipation of a revival of any sort. Why bother telling anyone?
And what about those who weren't Noah's neighbors?
Did it come down to a choice for them? (nope)

Reactions: Waiting on him

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's a curious thing.

The narrative tells us it was a global flood.
Yet God only planned to tell Noah's neighbors?
While the plans for the boat only had room for Noah's family and the animals.
What's wrong with this picture?

No anticipation of a revival of any sort. Why bother telling anyone?
And what about those who weren't Noah's neighbors?
Did it come down to a choice for them? (nope)
They certainly didn't have telephone or internet communications but they probably had an effective and efficient grape vine.
As far as room on the Ark, one could have fitted I think it was 475 cars on one deck and there were three decks so I guess it could have accommodated many more people than the 8 that choose to believe that the disaster about to unfold was going to unfold. If it didn't why was Noah extending the invitation for years for folk to come with him and his family into the Ark?

The word 'Ark' describes a safe haven. The Hebrew Sanctuary was also known as the 'Ark'

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as room on the Ark, one could have fitted I think it was 475 cars on one deck and there were three decks so I guess it could have accommodated many more people than the 8
Which animals would you choose to leave behind to make room for "believers"?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Which animals would you choose to leave behind to make room for "believers"?
well let me see, hmmmm, if it was my call, which of course it isn't, I wouldn't have a clue.
I suppose mosquito's might have been stow aways or hitch hikers.....fleas as well, but one thing I do know, the Ark was a platform for rescue for any and all who wanted......I think it was also a metaphor for Salvation.
Yep, there's global disaster unfolding but a rescue mission is promised. I think Jesus will whip all his saints clean offa the planet before it implodes just like 1 Corinthians 15:50-54 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 explain.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who preach CHRIST to the lost are not the ones condeming them to hell .
Those who reject the gospel , condemn themselves .
We are to always preach the gospel of Christ to all . Those who deny HIM will be denied .
Those who give them a false hope , they help to condemn them . They are partakers of their condemnation .
But for those who preach CHRIST , we offer them salvation .
The social all inclusive gospel gets DENIED on my watch .
PREACH CHRIST to all . For GOD so loved the world that HE sent His only begotten SON
that all who do BELIEVE will not Perish , but will have everalsting life .
Those who do not believe , JESUS said will be damned . SO i suggest we all speak what HE said .
Not what francis and the all inclusive religoin tries to preach as their new love gospel , which WONT save .
and thus there is NO LOVE IN IT . LOVE POINTS TO CHRIST ALONE . As HE IS THE TRUTH , THE WAY and the LIFE .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who preach CHRIST to the lost are not the ones condeming them to hell .
Those who reject the gospel , condemn themselves .
We are to always preach the gospel of Christ to all . Those who deny HIM will be denied .
Those who give them a false hope , they help to condemn them . They are partakers of their condemnation .
But for those who preach CHRIST , we offer them salvation .
The social all inclusive gospel gets DENIED on my watch .
PREACH CHRIST to all . For GOD so loved the world that HE sent His only begotten SON
that all who do BELIEVE will not Perish , but will have everalsting life .
Those who do not believe , JESUS said will be damned . SO i suggest we all speak what HE said .
Not what francis and the all inclusive religoin tries to preach as their new love gospel , which WONT save .
and thus there is NO LOVE IN IT . LOVE POINTS TO CHRIST ALONE . As HE IS THE TRUTH , THE WAY and the LIFE .
So you are saying that children that honour their parents are going to hell because their religion is wrong? In your one track and deluded mind...is God not merciful at all...except to whoever you decide He should have mercy on?

Reactions: faithfulness

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying that children that honour their parents are going to hell because their religion is wrong? In your one track and deluded mind...is God not merciful at all...except to whoever you decide He should have mercy on?
Take it up with CHRIST EPI . You have shown yourself to be the enemy of CHRIST and HIS gospel .
I am saying we need to preach CHRIST to all peoples . You just want to throw things in to make any kind
of excuse for your religious lie about all religoins serving GOD . And that is a lie .
The muslim religion is false epi , as is hindus , as are any other religion . ONLY belief in Christ , FAITH in HIM saves .
And we already had the discussion about children . You just refuse to let go of your lie and are doing
all that you can to try and justify your false many path all inclusive religion . You preach lies
and do so under the pretense of follow Christ . But you know full well you believe
other religions dont need to . YOu said so yourself . And you will be held accountable to GOD
for doing as elyamus once did , TRYING to lead folks aways from hearing the true faith .
And causing them to believe a lie . As for me , I STICK TO CHRIST and his gospel
not the false social warrior justice many path lie to GOD .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Take it up with CHRIST EPI . You have shown yourself to be the enemy of CHRIST and HIS gospel .
I am saying we need to preach CHRIST to all peoples . You just want to throw things in to make any kind
of excuse for your religious lie about all religoins serving GOD . And that is a lie .
The muslim religion is false epi , as is hindus , as are any other religion . ONLY belief in Christ , FAITH in HIM saves .
And we already had the discussion about children . You just refuse to let go of your lie and are doing
all that you can to try and justify your false many path all inclusive religion . You preach lies
and do so under the pretense of follow Christ . But you know full well you believe
other religions dont need to . YOu said so yourself . And you will be held accountable to GOD
for doing as elyamus once did , TRYING to lead folks aways from hearing the true faith .
And causing them to believe a lie . As for me , I STICK TO CHRIST and his gospel
not the false social warrior justice many path lie to GOD .
You need to go back to your wife's threads that make you feel saved. I am not here to babysit you. If you won't give an age of a child that God has mercy on...but continue to spew out religious hatred and intolerance...then ..as I say...go back to the nursery and compliment those whose view is as narrow as your own.

The narrow way is NOT for the narrow minded.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to go back to your wife's threads that make you feel saved. I am not here to babysit you. If you won't give an age of a child that God has mercy on...but continue to spew out religious hatred and intolerance...then ..as I say...go back to the nursery and compliment those whose view is as narrow as your own.

The narrow way is NOT for the narrow minded.
Epi , you must have me confused. I have no wife , i have been single for many many years .
You just are angry cause i wont allow you to get your foot into the door and bring this other gospel
in. That is what really bothers you .
You want so badly to try and plant your seeds and yet here i am to always remind all
THEY MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST to be saved . And everytime i do and others do
it shuts down your grand plan . THIS is why you despise me so . And yet all i ever did was point to CHRIST .
You follow another gospel , the all inclusive social one . You come
to try and plant seeds of doubt and it angers you greatly when i continually and continuously
stir up all to remember the dire necessity to believe on CHRIST . That is what bothers you .
And others here have taken up the same torch to do the same . And it bothers you .
I know how yalls religion works epi . They always come in
and try and steer us away from FAITH IN CHRIST and ever more into this ideal of
a common faith , not based on CHRIST or what HE DID , but rather based on what we do to attain salvation and righteousness .
You come pointing us to hope in ourselves by our own merits and works and you openly said what you
did about muslims and buddists and etc . WELL it got exposed . And i will continue to remind ALL
about the DIRE NECESSITY OF BELIEVING IN CHRIST JESUS . That there is no salvation in any other name .
Now i am gonna leave you with the same words paul once told the unbelieving jews .
BEWARE EPI , lest that come upon you , behold ye despisers , wonder and perish
for I work a work in your day that you will in no wise believe though a man declare it unto you .
YEAH EPI , IT IS TRULY DIRE that one BELIEVES on CHRIST . DIRE IMPORTANT .
but to you that is called religious dogma .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Epi , you must have me confused. I have no wife , i have been single for many many years .
You just are angry cause i wont allow you to get your foot into the door and bring this other gospel
in. That is what really bothers you .
You want so badly to try and plant your seeds and yet here i am to always remind all
THEY MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST to be saved . And everytime i do and others do
it shuts down your grand plan . THIS is why you despise me so . And yet all i ever did was point to CHRIST .
You follow another gospel , the all inclusive social one . You come
to try and plant seeds of doubt and it angers you greatly when i continually and continuously
stir up all to remember the dire necessity to believe on CHRIST . That is what bothers you .
And others here have taken up the same torch to do the same . And it bothers you .
I know how yalls religion works epi . They always come in
and try and steer us away from FAITH IN CHRIST and ever more into this ideal of
a common faith , not based on CHRIST or what HE DID , but rather based on what we do to attain salvation and righteousness .
You come pointing us to hope in ourselves by our own merits and works and you openly said what you
did about muslims and buddists and etc . WELL it got exposed . And i will continue to remind ALL
about the DIRE NECESSITY OF BELIEVING IN CHRIST JESUS . That there is no salvation in any other name .
Now i am gonna leave you with the same words paul once told the unbelieving jews .
BEWARE EPI , lest that come upon you , behold ye despisers , wonder and perish
for I work a work in your day that you will in no wise believe though a man declare it unto you .
YEAH EPI , IT IS TRULY DIRE that one BELIEVES on CHRIST . DIRE IMPORTANT .
but to you that is called religious dogma .
I thought your disciple sycophant ...marvellous or other something...that adores your every narrow-minded rant... was your wife. Maybe a sister...or a fellow cult member??? I can only imagine how you meet..shouting at each other to follow Christ...and all fingers pointing to a cross on the wall. Sounds very strange.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a divert thread from another one...about the walking in righteousness.

Now one poster said...

Children are not knowledgeable of good and evil and are automatically saved until the age of maturity (whom only God truly knows when that happens for each innocent child).

“Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.” (Deuteronomy 1:39)

“Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10)

So then we don't seem to be able to condemn people of other religions...and we aren't to judge them anyway. But since people do like to judge..what age are we to condemn the children or adults...who belong to another religion?
The age of accountability is a myth.

Scripture clearly says we are by nature children of wrath. We do nopt become sinners when we sin, we sin because we are speparated from God by nature.

One is not automatically saved at birth, only to lose it at some magical age of accountability, in order to have to be saved again! That fable runs counter to Scripture.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Scripture clearly says we are by nature children of wrath. We do nopt become sinners when we sin, we sin because we are speparated from God by nature.

One is not automatically saved at birth, only to lose it at some magical age of accountability, in order to have to be saved again! That fable runs counter to Scripture.
So then whoever is born in another religion and/or who obeys their parents is doomed to hell? Do tell?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The scriptures do not say this.

You are wildly guessing…
You mean Noah was building a boat the which had never been seen before......the size of which no doubt took decades and nobody made any enquiry? I suppose my guess work would include him telling the people what he was up to and why. Do you think they laughed at him telling them water from the sky is on its way seeing it had never rained before?......be careful now, don't guess.....I want chapter and verse please! :)

• Love

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Isn't 'us' separated from God quite different to God separated from us? I guess that begs the question what is wrath, in particular, God's wrath?
Do you think the scripture might explain it?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean Noah was building a boat the which had never been seen before......the size of which no doubt took decades and nobody made any enquiry? I suppose my guess work would include him telling the people what he was up to and why. Do you think they laughed at him telling them water from the sky is on its way seeing it had never rained before?......be careful now, don't guess.....I want chapter and verse please! :)
You guessing that someone may have been asking questions of Noah is different from Noah inviting others into the ark. I think you need to show Scripture on that one, that God meant for more to be in the ark, and that Noah invited them to join his family.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy