Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The stats no longer look good for Yarra Ranges Council area, the main known outbreaks are in the western fringe of the Yarra Ranges Shire though in Moroolbark and Kilsyth, they are about 50 minutes from here though, exactly why our council area is too big, as a lot of Yarra Ranges Shire population lives in the Western part of the Yarra Ranges Shire.

Screenshot_2020-07-27-15-36-39-75.png

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The stats no longer look good for Yarra Ranges Council area, the main known outbreaks are in the western fringe of the Yarra Ranges Shire though in Moroolbark and Kilsyth, they are about 50 minutes from here though, exactly why our council area is too big, as a lot of Yarra Ranges Shire population lives in the Western part of the Yarra Ranges Shire.

Josho, I have not been tracking the data for each individual state, but only the totals data for all of Australia. At present the authorities have not been able to influence people to act responsibly and even though the growth rate in daily infections is lower that the initial first wave of infections, the growth rate is still growing steadily with no signs of it letting up yet. It is my belief that the Government is not being truthful and is trying to balance the expectations of the people to live normally during this present time with respect to crowd transmissions whether outdoor or within a confined space like a hall or auditorium.

Below is the latest chart with yesterdays figure (which is subject to correction) inserted from the following data base: -

Australia Coronavirus: 14,935 Cases and 161 Deaths - Worldometer

upload_2020-7-28_6-36-30.png

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read a post, or a news item from someone in Australia.
Apparently, they got down to zero deaths,

then the government started bribing people with amounts as high as $1500.00 to "become" infected (as if)...
to get the infections and death rates up again.

Guess what, A LOT of people took the money ('stimulus'?)
and went along with it , greatly increasing the numbers artificially, on purpose.\

THEN increasing the lockdowns/ etc ...

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

then the government started bribing people with amounts as high as $1500.00 to "become" infected (as if)...

and went along with it , greatly increasing the numbers artificially, on purpose.\

Really Joseph77 a conspiracy theory that you are repeating. Who are you really working for?

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
295 cases expected today in Victoria, if numbers keep going down, that means masks have been pretty effective.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Josho, I have not been tracking the data for each individual state, but only the totals data for all of Australia. At present the authorities have not been able to influence people to act responsibly and even though the growth rate in daily infections is lower that the initial first wave of infections, the growth rate is still growing steadily with no signs of it letting up yet. It is my belief that the Government is not being truthful and is trying to balance the expectations of the people to live normally during this present time with respect to crowd transmissions whether outdoor or within a confined space like a hall or auditorium.

Below is the latest chart with yesterdays figure (which is subject to correction) inserted from the following data base: -

Australia Coronavirus: 14,935 Cases and 161 Deaths - Worldometer

View attachment 10059

For your information Australia has their own site for tracking 15,325 Coronavirus Cases in Australia - COVID LIVE

Reactions: Scoot

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What actually happened is people started going to clubs, pubs and bars again and other crowded gatherings including a BLM protest, crowds of people also started flooding tourist towns. It seems many people like going to the same places at one time in our state of Victoria, more so than other states.

As a result cases started to rise again.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

It is much more likely that <money> was the motive,
same as in the USA, and most all other countries.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What actually happened is people started going to clubs, pubs and bars again and other crowded gatherings including a BLM protest, crowds of people also started flooding tourist towns. It seems many people like going to the same places at one time in our state of Victoria, more so than other states.

As a result cases started to rise again.

People having big family gatherings was another cause of the cases rising in Victoria.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See that woman on Q & A and 60 min. I think she is right, but look at that dude that has his credentials in AIDS well I would not give a person like him to much regard as it's people like that who have in fact let AIDS spread like wild fire, when it could of been stoped may years ago, but it's big money to be made out of AIDS for some company's.

I do not think their will be a cure for covid ever as it's a man made thing that has been developed for sure, I seen proof that it took years to brake the code to create it, a Chines woman who was involved in it all explained it all. I believe it's an act of war ! to destroy the worlds economy to make it ripe for Satanist Communist to take over.

The USA is under attack like never before from within and the Satanist have built China up to become a monster.
The very rich love nothing better that to exploit people and that's why they have faith in China's Communist new age system in backing it up all the way for years. it's their baby ! they want all people to be so far in debt that they will never get out of such slavery. they clearly have been hard at work in trying to destroy the middle class, once the middle class has had it's guts ripped out, then you have Dictatorship. who is going to stop such a thing then, the poor ? not a chance, the rich not a chance ! the very rich mainly don't give a rats about anyone but for themselves.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
295 cases expected today in Victoria, if numbers keep going down, that means masks have been pretty effective.

Fact check...
In science correlation does not equal causation

People having big family gatherings was another cause of the cases rising in Victoria

Fact check...
Besides the BLM protestors that's an unfair criticism of the Victorian people given that a judicial inquiry has begun into the handling of hotel quarantine by the state government. While every other state hired the police or ADF to man the hotels, Victoria hired private guards.

Victoria had the toughest restrictions and the public all went along with it; no golf, no fishing, no driving, no Easter, no mothers day, no church, no birthdays or funerals or weddings or work or football. The citizens of Victoria did their part... Dan Andrews didn't... He allowed the BLM protests to go ahead, he botched hotel quarantine and he botched contact tracing...

bandicam-2020-07-29-14-49-19-356.jpg

NoCookies | The Australian
bandicam-2020-07-29-14-48-52-391.jpg

‘Every case’ could be linked to hotel bungle
bandicam-2020-07-29-14-48-36-971.jpg

Possible ‘many’ or ‘every’ Vic COVID-19 case linked to hotel bungle | Sky News Australia

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, ...they are shrinking our world until they know where each one of us is withing 5 miles of our house. " Operation Garden Plot" first heard about it back in the late 80's.

Hadn't hear that term, but did see a UN map years ago of the US divided like a tic-tac-toe division, and within the divisions circles one inside the other. People corralled in the smallest center, an animal roaming outer circle, military outer circle, no admittance by public. Several N-S / E-W super Hwy corridors, only Authorized allowed. Future corridor hwy signs have been posted for years. Creepy!

Reactions: Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For your information Australia has their own site for tracking 15,325 Coronavirus Cases in Australia - COVID LIVE

Yes , it shows a very small sample of the data that I need to generate the graph that I published but your suggested source does not allow me to plot the graph from the beginning of the pandemic to see the state by state cases and their impact on the big picture of how the states have faired in controlling the spread of the virus.

It would be nice to see all of the data but I suspect that the controlling parties do not want the data from the beginning of the pandemic to be available to people such as myself who know how to actually analyse the data to understand what is happening. The data on your link provided the basis for this chart: -

upload_2020-7-29_15-22-31.png

As can be seen the three eastern mainland state account for 90% of all the Australian Cases. The % figures for each state's contribution to the Australian total are: -

upload_2020-7-29_15-29-56.png

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australian deaths with covid 167

Australian suicides due to lockdown 540

A source for your figures would be helpful. Without qualifications the figures you have shown are misleading.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See that woman on Q & A and 60 min. I think she is right, but look at that dude that has his credentials in AIDS well I would not give a person like him to much regard as it's people like that who have in fact let AIDS spread like wild fire, when it could of been stoped may years ago, but it's big money to be made out of AIDS for some company's.

I do not think their will be a cure for covid ever as it's a man made thing that has been developed for sure, I seen proof that it took years to brake the code to create it, a Chines woman who was involved in it all explained it all. I believe it's an act of war ! to destroy the worlds economy to make it ripe for Satanist Communist to take over.

The USA is under attack like never before from within and the Satanist have built China up to become a monster.
The very rich love nothing better that to exploit people and that's why they have faith in China's Communist new age system in backing it up all the way for years. it's their baby ! they want all people to be so far in debt that they will never get out of such slavery. they clearly have been hard at work in trying to destroy the middle class, once the middle class has had it's guts ripped out, then you have Dictatorship. who is going to stop such a thing then, the poor ? not a chance, the rich not a chance ! the very rich mainly don't give a rats about anyone but for themselves.

Situations like this are ripe for conspiracy theories as some people have to blame someone to try to appease their conscience or it is an opportunity to spread their ideology.

A classic example was during the bush fires in Australia, the vegans blamed the meat-eaters for the bush fires.

Currently, labor is blaming Scott Morrison for COVID - 19.

I am blaming labor for making such ridiculous claims.

For all we know God is behind it all to bring us to our knees before him. God heals the land when he sees repentance on the part of the people. What that means is that the church can solve the problem but in so many cases if it doesn't affect them in a big way, they rather sit in church and sing Kumbaya.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australian deaths with covid 167

Australian suicides due to lockdown 540
Total flu deaths in 2017... Of people over age 90...400!! Where was the hysterical panic and declarations of concern for the elderly 3 tears ago? Where were the calls for masks and social distancing and the desolation of the economy then?

Reactions: Cristo Rei
Status
Not open for further replies.