Australia takes another step to forced vaccinations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To fight back the people have to be united... Unfortunately, it seems that most people have bought into this nonsense without reason.
Some of them believe that the government is a moral agent, others are too proud to admit they were wrong...

Whose nonsense, YOURS or the Governments or the experts or the conspiracy theorists?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aussie tennis is a thing...

Just like the Superbowl in the States.

For me, it's a social event....I don't really get into sports unless I can watch with friends.

Yep it is a thing, we have the world no.1 in women's tennis Ash Barty

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I doubt that you have.

I have been checking myself from day one and stood firm by my beliefs...

I made a deal with a mate... If the world goes back to normal and there are no forced vaccines then i'll know I was wrong... Otherwise, he is wrong. And so we drew a ljne in the sand, a measure of truth...

How about you? How would you know if you were wrong? Whats your measure of truth?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You'll never find the truth if you haven't contemplated such...

And what have u sacrificed in the last year for covid???

My excess folding stuff. What did you sacrifice, your sanity?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is my saviour...

images

Nuff said

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you've sacrificed nothing and judge others that have...

Take it home u looser cos u have no idea

It seems that it is you who has no idea. What do you think I meant by "My excess folding stuff?"

I am not bemoaning the fact that I kept my sanity, by being generous towards others not as well off as myself and helping them out where they live in desperation and poverty because they cannot be gainfully employed to earn enough to feed themselves or their family. These people live in a country where they have no social safety net, as we do in Australia, to support them.

You say I am a loser, but the only losers I see on this forum are people who hold the same attitudes that you also hold.

My Faith is strong and I rejoice because of my relationship with the God that I worship, because he keeps me strong in my faith. You on the other hand I see as complaining about the circumstances that you exist in and seem to not see the God that is operating in your life to better you.

The forum was so much better when you were not posting your bile in your posts like the post two up.

Shalom

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems that it is you who has no idea. What do you think I meant by "My excess folding stuff?"

I am not bemoaning the fact that I kept my sanity, by being generous towards others not as well off as myself and helping them out where they live in desperation and poverty because they cannot be gainfully employed to earn enough to feed themselves or their family. These people live in a country where they have no social safety net, as we do in Australia, to support them.

You say I am a loser, but the only losers I see on this forum are people who hold the same attitudes that you also hold.

My Faith is strong and I rejoice because of my relationship with the God that I worship, because he keeps me strong in my faith. You on the other hand I see as complaining about the circumstances that you exist in and seem to not see the God that is operating in your life to better you.

The forum was so much better when you were not posting your bile in your posts like the post two up.

Shalom

Blah blah blah... You've proven to be an unreasonable and selfish person that judges people who u know nothing about

Whetstone

Feb 10, 2021
Out There Somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Whose nonsense, YOURS or the Governments or the experts or the conspiracy theorists?

Hmm which experts are you referring to? The ones who deliberately lied to the public globally telling them that wearing masks was of no benefit at all, and who then later did a complete U-turn when the circumstances were right for them to do so?

The experts who say we should socially distance by 1m or 2m whilst they know full well that when people cough or sneeze their aerosol droplets travel up to 8m or more rendering social distancing utterly puerile ?

Experts who know that your aerosolised droplets hang and linger in the air for up to 3 hours so it doesn't matter one jot whether you are standing 2m from the nearest person because you might be standing in the spot where an infected person stood 3 hours earlier ?

They are not experts. Not remotely. The only thing they are expert in is following orders from their deep state masters and wilfully misleading the public as it suits their agendas.

And still there is not a single person on the planet who has properly isolated this so-called virus called SARS-COV-2 and shown it to the scientific community and had it peer reviewed. Kinda bizarre really.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmm which experts are you referring to? The ones who deliberately lied to the public globally telling them that wearing masks was of no benefit at all, and who then later did a complete U-turn when the circumstances were right for them to do so?

The experts who say we should socially distance by 1m or 2m whilst they know full well that when people cough or sneeze their aerosol droplets travel up to 8m or more rendering social distancing utterly puerile ?

Experts who know that your aerosolised droplets hang and linger in the air for up to 3 hours so it doesn't matter one jot whether you are standing 2m from the nearest person because you might be standing in the spot where an infected person stood 3 hours earlier ?

They are not experts. Not remotely. The only thing they are expert in is following orders from their deep state masters and wilfully misleading the public as it suits their agendas.

And still there is not a single person on the planet who has properly isolated this so-called virus called SARS-COV-2 and shown it to the scientific community and had it peer reviewed. Kinda bizarre really.

How dare you deal in facts... U better watch yourself before they come and drag u to the gulag... LoL... :D

Welcome to the forum anyway...
U won't get any kind of reasoning from him. He will only make sweeping attacks on your character cos he cannot address your arguments
He is entrenched in his position and will keep on swinging no matter how dystopian the world becomes.

Such people never stop to consider the possibility that they could be wrong and after giving up their religion so easily this became their religion and they defend it just as they once defended God. The biggest error people are making now is believing that the government is a moral agent

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I hold my own council as to what is true and do not splash it around like confetti as some do here on this forum.

Biblically, the scriptures have told us why, what is going on is happening, but few "Christians" can understand the cause and the effect of what is happening. Few if any Christians even know where we are in the end times and what is still to come.

Perhaps, if people held their own council then things would be better.

Shalom

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmmmm I think I should lock this thread, because I don't want to have to ban a couple of people, remember guys this is a Christian site...

Status
Not open for further replies.