Australia takes another step to forced vaccinations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And you base that claim on what? I am suggesting to you that anti-vax people who enticed parents in Tonga to not vaccinate their children against preventable diseases a few years ago now, did not harm anyone either, it was just the parents bad luck that their children died from a preventable disease because the parents followed the antivax recommendations of not vaccinating their children.

Yes people can die when others make procedural mistakes in the administration of a drug or vaccine, but that does not mean that the program to administer those drugs or vaccines should be stopped.

If a child at school can be injured during their play time activities, does that mean all play time activity should be stopped so that no other child is injured.

I would suggest to you that your justification for continuing to post the garbage that you have been does not stand up to any close scrutiny.

It is politically and morally wrong.

Tonga. Relax mate im simply against forced vaccinations.
Its the people that want to force it that are unethical, unlawful, immoral and criminal

There are many ways to define morality. Usually, for us, the bible is our source of morality, its objective, its God's law... With something like this we can only use subjective morality... But if we can agree on its meaning then the discussion can become interesting if both parties are willing to be reasonable...

Im defining an immoral act as "a conscious one that causes harm or damage."
I think that covers most immoral acts and its a definition used in secular circles
If u disagree then I'm all ears on another definition of a moral/immoral act

Selling something that will knowingly cause harm to some people (deaths, disabilities) is immoral.
What industry can u get away with such? Any examples? Definitely not ours...

They're selling it before even knowing if it creates immunity or stops transmission... That's unethical

Forcing the vax would be unconstitutional and unlawful, violating informed consent, the Nurenburg code, the Geneva convention, patient/doctor sanctity, and many other laws...

Coercion, threats, blackmail... These are all criminal offenses and the government uses them already on parents.

And then to make things worse they gave the vax companies indemnity from any liability... How is that not criminal?
Again... What industry gets away with such?
Do u support forced vaccinations?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See... Its not just me...

bandicam 2021-02-06 22-43-29-155.jpg

U know... So trying to demonize me from the other side of the land is uncalled for and unfair... Especially over politics, I don't trust any of them, remember? I did tell u why. Am I not right to be skeptical after being deceived by "science"? If wasn't this skeptical i would of never returned to Christ. So mock me if u want, I don't care

Sorry if my memes trigger but I got to laugh at the situation otherwise it will drive me insane

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about someone like me? I cannot or have I ever had a Flu shot. My dad contracted an extremely rare condition Guillain Barre syndrome. Our family physician told my brother and I to never get a flu shot. Should I be forced to take a covid shot???
I don't believe in forced vaccinations.
And I have no idea as to whether one of these vaccines will or won't work out for you...I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV.

I'm not a fan of Government overreach in this fashion.

The government in China has caused a huge problem with future generations. Forced sterilization and abortions...not acceptable behavior. Now forced vaccinations too...

Now Australia is considering forced vaccinations and a host of other things.
This is not a good idea ever...

But there's also no where to go to hide and have a normal life either. The world got too small. Gonna be impossible to run and hide.

Africa used to be ok...but now it's a mess with the constant fighting and thugs and graft. South America is not much better until you get to brazil...then they are too civilized and are considering the same thing.

Reactions: BobVance

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See... Its not just me...

View attachment 13159

U know... So trying to demonize me from the other side of the land is uncalled for and unfair... Especially over politics, I don't trust any of them, remember? I did tell u why. Am I not right to be skeptical after being deceived by "science"? If wasn't this sceptical I would of never returned to Christ. So mock me if u want, I don't care

Sorry if my memes trigger but I got to laugh at the situation otherwise it will drive me insane

I hope the QLD Premier will screen the southern invaders who want to enter our state, and weed out the VICs because I am sure that we QLD's would prefer the cockroaches coming rather than the VICs because at least they know how to play the right game in this state.

All the VICs are doing is selling their houses in Vic before the bottom falls out of the Real Estate market down in Vic and over inflating the prices in QLD such that the younger first home buyer in this state have no opportunity to be able to buy a house at all. We have enough problems in our state without having VIC's problem children as well with all of their problems.

Shalom

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What about someone like me? I cannot or have I ever had a Flu shot. My dad contracted an extremely rare condition Guillain Barre syndrome. Our family physician told my brother and I to never get a flu shot. Should I be forced to take a covid shot???

Then in this case there should be exemptions.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 13159

I hope the QLD Premier will screen the southern invaders who want to enter our state, and weed out the VICs because I am sure that we QLD's would prefer the cockroaches coming rather than the VICs because at least they know how to play the right game in this state.

All the VICs are doing is selling their houses in Vic before the bottom falls out of the Real Estate market down in Vic and over inflating the prices in QLD such that the younger first home buyer in this state have no opportunity to be able to buy a house at all. We have enough problems in our state without having VIC's problem children as well with all of their problems.

Shalom

I'm moving to QLD as well... ;):p:D

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 13159

Shalom

Do u support forced vaccinations?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 13181

@JohnDB ... Are they handing out Vaccine certificates in America?
Yes... wifey has hers. I'm wanting mine and it's a huge scandal brewing here.
There's a holdup here...they are stalling in the vaccine rollouts.

They have huge amounts of vaccines but aren't distributing them and taking punitive measures against those counties that are being effective.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

How can we trust man when money is involved... Mo money mo problems

Watching the Superbowl and I'm a bit surprised at a few things
* Small stadium. Who hosts the Superbowl? Maybe cos of covid but usually the Superbowl is in a huge stadium
* Small intro. Must be cos of covid cos Superbowl is more of a show than a football match
* Full house. A pleasant surprise which I think is why I'm even watching it. Its to stop n start for me
* Grass. I didn't think there was any grass in America, at all... LoL... But I think most pro fields are synthetic surfaces
* Mask mentality. Everyone so afraid of a virus that has a fatality rate of 99.9% and average death age of 82 years old.
Everyone from the commentators, the camera guys, coaches and even the bench players... And now il turn off the TV and go and hide... LoL

bandicam 2021-02-05 00-03-57-2517i5.jpg

Reactions: BobVance

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aussie tennis is a thing...

Just like the Superbowl in the States.

For me, it's a social event....I don't really get into sports unless I can watch with friends.

Ye the Aussie open is a fairly big one but its the inconsistency of this premier that has us shaking our heads...

He banned Australia day but allowed "invasion day" to go ahead.
Its just basically a bunch of white people protesting about white people for being white people.

He allows athletes and their teams into Victoria but won't allow Victorian citizens to return to Victoria

His banned ANZAC day which is to honour the men that sacrificed their lives in war but allowed the cricket to go ahead

Banned new year but allows Chinese new year

Won't allow churches to open up but allows thousands of people to all go to the same supermarket

The list goes on and on. And its all unchallenged, like Bidens executive orders...

And now his put the whole state of 6.5 million on level 4 lockdown for a handful of cases which he allowed in through quarantine...
He did this last time and it cost 800 covid elderly deaths but more importantly, millions of other peoples lives destroyed as well

And all for what??? The flu... Killing old people that are already dying... With a fatality rate of 0.02%. This is why our lives have been destroyed?
Like iv been saying, morality is dead...

Whetstone

Feb 10, 2021
Out There Somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This whole thing is going to get uglier and uglier imo. They've kept it fairly quiet so far because they've already managed to frighten the older vulnerable people utterly witless with their skewed and incomplete statistics. So they've all flocked dutifully to the vaccine centres. But the real task is about to start, the younger people. 50s and below and millions and millions will refuse the vaccines. Expect the powers that be to walk all over the Nuremberg Code and to trash our human rights. Forced vaccination is utterly immoral and evil. But I sense they are going to try it.
At what point does one fight back ?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This whole thing is going to get uglier and uglier imo. They've kept it fairly quiet so far because they've already managed to frighten the older vulnerable people utterly witless with their skewed and incomplete statistics. So they've all flocked dutifully to the vaccine centres. But the real task is about to start, the younger people. 50s and below and millions and millions will refuse the vaccines. Expect the powers that be to walk all over the Nuremberg Code and to trash our human rights. Forced vaccination is utterly immoral and evil. But I sense they are going to try it.
At what point does one fight back ?

To fight back the people have to be united... Unfortunately, it seems that most people have bought into this nonsense without reason.
Some of them believe that the government is a moral agent, others are too proud to admit they were wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.