Australia takes another step to forced vaccinations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At the moment the vaccine has not been proved to prevent you catching it or passing it on. They have announced that the Oxford one is 67% able to prevent it being passed on. So getting a vaccine will not protect the workplace, so making it mandatory just doesn’t make sense within the workplace. I have had the Oxford one but I am not in favour of anyone being forced to have any of the vaccines. If and only if it was proved 100% that you could not pass it on would it make sense. I have had this view with the flu vaccine , and that kills each year, yet that has never been made mandatory in the U.K.
Rita

I think it would make sense though in a big workplace. It should still reduce the risk of a super spreader event I believe.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn’t realise that smallpox was worldwide, just found this interesting.
Wonder how people reacted to a compulsory vaccine when it was In forced back in the 1800’s
The Vaccination Act 1853 introduced compulsory smallpox vaccination in England and Wales.[72] The law followed a severe outbreak of smallpox in 1851 and 1852. It provided that the poor law authorities would continue to dispense vaccination to all free of charge, but that records were to be kept on vaccinated children by the network of births registrars.[73] It was accepted at the time, that voluntary vaccination had not reduced smallpox mortality,[74] but the Vaccination Act 1853 was so badly implemented that it had little impact on the number of children vaccinated in England and Wales.[75]

A poster from Lagos, Nigeria, to promote the worldwide eradication of smallpox.[76]
In the United States of America compulsory vaccination laws were upheld in the 1905 landmark case Jacobson v. Massachusetts by the Supreme Court of the United States. The Supreme Court ruled that laws could require vaccination to protect the public from dangerous communicable diseases. However, in practice the United States had the lowest rate of vaccination among industrialized nations in the early 20th century. Compulsory vaccination laws began to be enforced in the United States after World War II. In 1959 the World Health Organization (WHO) called for the eradication of smallpox worldwide, as smallpox was still endemic in 33 countries. In the 1960s six to eight children died each year in the United States from vaccination-related complications. According to the WHO there were in 1966 about 100 million cases of smallpox worldwide, causing an estimated two million death. In the 1970s there was such a small risk of contracting smallpox that the United States Public Health Servicerecommended for routine smallpox vaccination to be ended. By 1974 the WHO smallpox vaccination program had confined smallpox to parts of Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Somalia. In 1977 the WHO recorded the last case of smallpox infection acquired outside a laboratory in Somalia. In 1980 the WHO officially declared the world free of smallpox.[77]

Reactions: Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it would make sense though in a big workplace. It should still reduce the risk of a super spreader event I believe.
I don’t think that claim can be verified at the moment Josho, in fact most of the arguments either way are still speculations. Not one person on this forum can prove a single thing. Anyone can find information on line to back any theory up, but nothing proves 100% accuracy.
People don’t like being labelled for having one view, but it’s ok to label others for having a different one.
Rita

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Vaccine ? is this truly a Vaccine tho. no it's not a Vaccine at all in fact.

The Vaccine that is not a Vaccine ? sounds like a work of deception to me.

Who is it that cast deceptions, now I wonder who that is in the Bible ? oh the Devil and his Satanist mobs.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governments have a reason they want forced vaccinations...

They really don't want the virus having a chance to mutate a lot...
And they believe that forced vaccinations is the way to stop that.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Governments have a reason they want forced vaccinations...

They really don't want the virus having a chance to mutate a lot...
And they believe that forced vaccinations is the way to stop that.

So the end justifies the means. Whether it's unethical, unlawful, dangerous, immoral, or criminal doesn't matter anymore...

Vaccine ? is this truly a Vaccine tho. no it's not a Vaccine at all in fact.

The Vaccine that is not a Vaccine ? sounds like a work of deception to me.

Who is it that cast deceptions, now I wonder who that is in the Bible ? oh the Devil and his Satanist mobs.

It seems so obvious to people like you and I... Deception, fear, division, the stripping of our religious rights. The evil one is the author of such, not God... I haven't been able to go to church for 11 months now, yet Christians are still trying to justify such nonsense... Im learning that they're full of pride and empty in morality

Reactions: BobVance and JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And Bosses should be able to require their employees to get vaccinated...

No one wants covid in their workplace.

They don't know if the vaccine even works. They do know that it will kill and disable people...And you support the forcing of vaccines...

Man your morals are out of wack, big time...

And so I have to ask again, what is morality to you? How do you define what a moral and/or immoral action is?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And check out the lies from the MSM... Again

bandicam 2021-02-04 23-51-36-780.jpg

We have 8 months until the end of October, that's 32 weeks... Multiply that by the 80,000 doses they think they will administer every week...
We get a total of 2,560,000 people that will be vaccinated not the whole population which has about 25 million

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

View attachment 13131

We have 8 months until the end of October, that's 32 weeks... Multiply that by the 80,000 doses they think they will administer every week...
We get a total of 2,560,000 people that will be vaccinated not the whole population which has about 25 million

You have got those calculations right, I don't think it was a deliberate lie, it was probably an error.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

View attachment 13131

Israel has managed to give the vaccination to over half it's population already though.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is what Chief Medical Officer Brendan Murphy has to say.

Dr Brendan Murphy talks to Leigh Sales

I thought this was an odd response as it didn't seem to address what I was saying nor did it answer my question to you asking u to give your definition of morality...

Chief Medical Officer Brendan Murphy said

"There's no evidence at all that any of the vaccines are dangerous or would kill you. They're all very, very carefully tested by our TGA, which is one of the best regulatory authorities in the world."

So how is it immoral? They have thoroughly tested and investigated these vaccines. And these vaccines aren't entirely what I would call "forced".

And again u refer to this no-namer in response to morality...

Its only just now dawned on me... Your answer to what is morality is authority... Wooow. It took a while to put the two together but it all makes sense to what I've been saying... That's mind-blowing actually... But i won't go into the details cos you've been programmed to think and act like an atheist and unfortunately, u are too closed-minded to even consider the possibility that u were indoctrinated by God-hating atheists...

Here is your new software upgrade...
bandicam 2021-02-04 23-52-54-157.jpg

But u finished high school 6 or 7 years ago now, right??? So I wonder if these curriculums are more advanced as yours were...
And if the public schools are more advance than the Christian schools...

Hmmm it interests me the downfall of western civilization. Anyone who knows some history would know this but u guys weren't taught about WW2, cold war, communism, fascism or even just politics in general according to these modern curriculums...

The psychology of the people "taking orders" also fascinates me... I wish I knew more about psychology and philosophy to be able to make more sense out of it all...

bandicam 2021-02-04 23-44-05-293.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cristo can you be critical of others morality when yous is so suspect as well?

The people have voted as to who they want to guide them through life. Sometimes it is best to let those people learn their lesson for themselves without being bullied by a fundamentalist fanatic like yourself.

I can only take so much of your opinions and you have reached my limit of your garbage posting. If I was an administrator, I would have banned you because you are not good for the day to day "business" of this forum.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't know if the vaccine even works. They do know that it will kill and disable people...And you support the forcing of vaccines
The study just finished and reported today...it does work against the new strains of the virus.... speaking of the AstraZeneca's vaccine...the other three were already known to be effective. (J&J doesn't have positive proof yet)

Just saying.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has managed to give the vaccination to over half it's population already though.
If this were just an influenza vaccine we would have had half the country vaccinated already here...

Soon they will have enough vaccine for that to be accomplished...but most of them are sitting around being stored and awaiting use...which is why we are really upset.

And it's a really big bone of contention in our house.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The study just finished and reported today...it does work against the new strains of the virus.... speaking of the AstraZeneca's vaccine...the other three were already known to be effective. (J&J doesn't have positive proof yet)

Just saying.

Then what's Fauci taking about? Why do you still have to wear masks and social distance and the rest?
They said it would all go back to normal when the vaccine arrives...

Either the vaccines work and we go back to normal.
Or the vaccines don't work and we still have to wear masks and such.

Or this was all planned from the start in order to oppress us with vaccines, covid communism, a global reset and whatever else they have planned

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then what's Fauci taking about? Why do you still have to wear masks and social distance and the rest?
They said it would all go back to normal when the vaccine arrives...

Either the vaccines work and we go back to normal.
Or the vaccines don't work and we still have to wear masks and such.

Or this was all planned from the start in order to oppress us with vaccines, covid communism, a global reset and whatever else they have planned

Infection and disease are two different things... you can be free of disease but still be infected...like typhoid Mary.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Iv never caused harm or damage to anyone

And you base that claim on what? I am suggesting to you that anti-vax people who enticed parents in Tonga to not vaccinate their children against preventable diseases a few years ago now, did not harm anyone either, it was just the parents bad luck that their children died from a preventable disease because the parents followed the antivax recommendations of not vaccinating their children.

Yes people can die when others make procedural mistakes in the administration of a drug or vaccine, but that does not mean that the program to administer those drugs or vaccines should be stopped.

If a child at school can be injured during their play time activities, does that mean all play time activity should be stopped so that no other child is injured.

I would suggest to you that your justification for continuing to post the garbage that you have been does not stand up to any close scrutiny.

It is politically and morally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.