Banned from ChristianForums (CF)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to look at it as God who closed the door to that place....it is becoming dead in the spiritual truths and there are some truly evil spirits working on that forum through some members there....even moderators....I believe He is gathering His Elect into one place...perhaps here....that we might become the Body of Christ with each operating in their called and chosen position.

Wow!... getting to the heart of it now. There has to be a place where this can happen, Heart2Soul. There HAS to be. And God will make a way.

Blessings to you, my sister. This was a very insightful post.
So I barely go to CF....I go occasionally just to see if there is someone I am destined to cross paths with...

Same here. I think that's the proper way to handle it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just over at CF and ran across a thread you have replied to....I misunderstood your thread here thinking you were actually banned from CF....apparently not....so this is just a general topic about people who get banned from Christian forums? Or was it just a temporary ban?

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many things are as they appear? Not many. After trying to squeeze out a micro crumb of fellowship on many so called Christian Forums I just jumped ship.

Being wounded in the house of those you supposed would be your friends is disconcerting to say the least. The scripture that comes to me is;

Psalm 55:21 KJVS
The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

In the country where we live skunks, or pole cats as my old granny used to call them are as common as chiggers on a blade of Johnson grass and their odor is unmistakable.

The spiritual air about many sites is just as strong as any pole cat. What should be for edification turns to the opposite.

At present this us the only site I visit. Because of distance those on the internet that are predisposed to contention encourage themselves to attack and provoke those that only came for a drink of cool water.

1529101270914-576x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been accused of four things on CF....

1. Prayer - I was accused of excorcising spirits back when I used to pray for people.
2. End Times -I was accused of date picking when going along with Isaac Newton
3. Problems - I was accused of contempt of Christianity for bringing up problems in the church
4. Politics - I inserted a Pat Robertson video supported Donald Trump and was warned about that.

Three strikes on CF and your out! They could have got me before the fourth one. I told them that I had too many people against me over there and was not going to fight it.

Similar experience. And not impressed with their gnat soldiers attack agenda. Dis-association for the better.

God Bless,
Taken

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You banned? That's crazy, considering what they allow on there, not sure if it's as wild as it once was, but the atheists had a foothold in that site when I was using CF for a short time a few years ago.
I got a lecture not long ago over there because I was fearsely debating 4 atheists against me

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I have been accused of four things on CF....

1. Prayer - I was accused of excorcising spirits back when I used to pray for people.
2. End Times -I was accused of date picking when going along with Isaac Newton
3. Problems - I was accused of contempt of Christianity for bringing up problems in the church
4. Politics - I inserted a Pat Robertson video supported Donald Trump and was warned about that.

Three strikes on CF and your out! They could have got me before the fourth one. I told them that I had too many people against me over there and was not going to fight it.

Ya, things get heated when dealing with spiritual things. :(

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a lecture not long ago over there because I was fearsely debating 4 atheists against me

That's where I got in trouble as well. It was a thread about how trolling was increasing at the site. Everybody was complaining, but then this atheist retorted that Jesus was loving and patient with the trolls. It got responses like this:

Facepalmorangflipped.png

So I asked him for Chapter and verse. Of course he couldn't find any. He responded, "I'll go you one better. Maybe Jesus WAS a troll." I thought that was a pretty good come back, so I decided to play along. My response was, "No WONDER people won't receive Him. Would you want to serve a God who looked like this?":

870072-cave-troll.jpg

That got me a one month ban. For some reason they don't like it when you mess with atheists. A little innocent sarcasm seems to rub everybody the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's where I got in trouble as well. It was a thread about how trolling was increasing at the site. Everybody was complaining, but then this atheist retorted that Jesus was loving and patient with the trolls. It got responses like this:

Facepalmorangflipped.png

So I asked him for Chapter and verse. Of course he couldn't find any. He responded, "I'll go you one better. Maybe Jesus WAS a troll." I thought that was a pretty good come back, so I decided to play along. My response was, "No WONDER people won't receive Him. Would you want to serve a God who looked like this?":

870072-cave-troll.jpg

That got me a one month ban. For some reason they don't like it when you mess with atheists. A little innocent sarcasm seems to rub everybody the wrong way. :rolleyes:

By the way, does anyone else here happen to agree that was "blasphemy"? My Lord knows perfectly well I was being sarcastic, and so does anyone who knows me even a fraction. But I'm honesty curious. I might have to take it down just so no one gets the wrong impression around here.

Reactions: Mister Michael

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, does anyone else here happen to agree that was "blasphemy"? My Lord knows perfectly well I was being sarcastic, and so does anyone who knows me even a fraction. But I'm honesty curious. I might have to take it down just so no one gets the wrong impression around here.
I believe that blasphemy like love comes from the heart, without regard for what people perceive with their natural senses and/or conclude with their minds. God is always looking at the heart and His judgments are based on what is there... or not. Who else can see and understand it?

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that blasphemy like love comes from the heart, without regard for what people perceive with their natural senses and/or conclude with their minds. God is always looking at the heart and His judgments are based on what is there... or not. Who else can see and understand it?

I fully agree. Fully, and not just regarding myself. I was under the impression that they may have been going by the letter of the law, which was a little unfair. I even posted back to the mod that I was honestly just trying to win the atheist over by showing I had a sense of humor instead of being an easily offended jerk like he was possibly used to dealing with.

They didn't see it that way. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully agree. Fully, and not just regarding myself. I was under the impression that they may have been going by the letter of the law, which was a little unfair. I even posted back to the mod that I was honestly just trying to win the atheist over by showing I had a sense of humor instead of being an easily offended tight wad like he was probably used to dealing with.

They didn't see it that way. :rolleyes:
I won't tell you what I got into trouble for recently on another forum, but they did not ban me. The man who disagreed with me simply called me a heretic. As he and the moderators understand or believe it I guess that I was. I try to never purposely offend people, but sometimes when I am just doing what I believe God has called me to do some people take offense:

"Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire." Matt 18:7-9

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't tell you what I got into trouble for recently on another forum, but they did not ban me. The man who disagreed with me simply called me a heretic. As he and the moderators understand or believe it I guess that I was. I try to never purposely offend people, but sometimes when I am just doing what I believe God has called me to do some people take offense:

"Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire." Matt 18:7-9

I suppose. I can come off that way too sometimes, as I teach a few things here and there that are outside normal traditional interpretations of scripture.

That must be a bit of a different Forum, though. The ones I know of tend to just roll with all different kinds of teachings. I'd have a hard time imagining what you would teach anything that would qualify, and even then I'd probably just chalk it up as a tangent belief of someone who in all other respects was a genuine heart-felt, Spirit-filled believer. I would think a person's history and overall demeanor would be taken into account.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen
B

brakelite

I suppose. I can come off that way too sometimes, as I teach a few things here and there that are outside normal traditional interpretations of scripture.

That must be a bit of a different Forum, though. The ones I know of tend to just roll with all different kinds of teachings. I'd have a hard time imagining what you would teach anything that would qualify, and even then I'd probably just chalk it up as a tangent belief of someone who in all other respects was a genuine heart-felt, Spirit-filled believer. I would think a person's history and overall demeanor would be taken into account.
One just has to be open about his denominational preference without mentioning doctrine to be called a heretic on some sites.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One just has to be open about his denominational preference without mentioning doctrine to be called a heretic on some sites.

I agree. That would be a serious problem. People vary from person to person, and to reject anyone based merely on their denominational affiliation would be a sin in my book.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Facepalmorangflipped.png

870072-cave-troll.jpg

Here's what I said to the atheist when I got my hand slapped.
I enjoyed saying it.

"is this really a picture of you?
Or are you uglier?
The way you talk, you sound uglier, if that were possible."

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what I said to the atheist when I got my hand slapped.
I enjoyed saying it.

"is this really a picture of you?
Or are you uglier?
The way you talk, you sound uglier, if that were possible."

LoL. But trolls are so pretty!

It's like Bugs Bunny said, "He was somebody's baby once."

Last edited:
Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You apparently have not read all of my posts on even this forum. I hold or at least lean toward some quite unorthodox beliefs according the mainstream Christianity. When I simply consider "out loud" my thoughts on the Bride of Christ as opposed to the Church, the trinity, the devil, hell, eternal torment, heaven and probably a few others, someone who only listens to and only follows what some man in a supposedly righteous position has taught him would come down hard on me... Is the truth black and white or is what God says it is? Where is the truth written? Who is able to understand the writing and how? Etcetera?

"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." I Cor 13:13

As Pontius Pilate put it: What is truth?