Banned from ChristianForums (CF)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am Trinitarian and I accept the Nicene Creed.
That won't matter if you are not politically correct, and speak out about anything that matters. Their moderators are Thought Police.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but nowhere nearly as bad as they are over at "WorthyChristian."

Well, I guess they have to deem you "worthy" first. The name of the site kind of says it all.
default_dry.png

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm...their rules seem pretty similiar to this forum - I guess I agree with them on their adherence to the Nicene Creed. Perhaps they have moderators that do not follow their own rules and ban everyone according to their standards. In any case, i think it would take more than doctrinal disagreement on my part to get banned. They even accept SDA (nontrinitarian) and Salvation Army (nonsacramental - including baptism).

I am Trinitarian and I accept the Nicene Creed.
Well, the laws of America are identical for both Republicans and Democrats... but you see, daily, the huge disparity in the interpretation of those Laws.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I guess they have to deem you "worthy" first. The name of the site kind of says it all.
default_dry.png
I originally went there to see two things. One, if the name meant they were as self-righteous as they must be for claiming that. And two, to see if they lived up to the HORRIBLE reputation they have throughout the rest of the internet.
The answer was "Yes" and "No", depending upon who you were discussing something with. A small handful of them are close to being rabid dogs.

Reactions: Dcopymope

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That won't matter if you are not politically correct, and speak out about anything that matters. Their moderators are Thought Police.

I am politically correct

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I originally went there to see two things. One, if the name meant they were as self-righteous as they must be for claiming that. And two, to see if they lived up to the HORRIBLE reputation they have throughout the rest of the internet.
The answer was "Yes" and "No", depending upon who you were discussing something with. A small handful of them are close to being rabid dogs.

I guess I am used to Matt Slick and Alpha/omega ministries so this site seem tame to me

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been a member there for many years, but haven't posted anything in a very long time. If it is the one I am remembering correctly, way back when, they changed management and rules. Because I would not embrace their new "statement of faith" they demoted me to a non-Christian. It limited where and what I could post. I looked for new places to visit online.
That has been my experience as well. I've... frankly CF is a bad place and has only left me bruised and resentment of other Christians. I don't want that in my life, so I'm looking to branch out elsewhere.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That has been my experience as well. I've... frankly CF is a bad place and has only left me bruised and resentment of other Christians. I don't want that in my life, so I'm looking to branch out elsewhere.

Welcome, there are some pretty sharp folks here, some comedians, some Grumpy old ? but all in all pretty good group!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for general information:
There are THREE "ChristianForums." (CF) One is ".com" and one is ".net." The other is ".org."

Last edited:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My problem is that I am no denominational bird! With the denomination comes the ego, and the Apostle Paul says just a little of it makes the whole lump bad!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

default_laugh.png
Well hell, there are a few rabid dogs even here. These creatures are everywhere, they just vary in numbers from site to site. Some sites are more tolerable than others because of it.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
default_laugh.png
Well hell, there are a few rabid dogs even here. These creatures are everywhere, they just vary in numbers from site to site. Some sites are more tolerable than others because of it.
Some sites tolerate silly puppies that nip and bark... other sites defend and back rabid dogs that only understand attacking. "WorthyChristian" is of the latter group.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been a member there for many years, but haven't posted anything in a very long time. If it is the one I am remembering correctly, way back when, they changed management and rules. Because I would not embrace their new "statement of faith" they demoted me to a non-Christian. It limited where and what I could post. I looked for new places to visit online.

I haven't read the statement of faith in a long time... I need to.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to this forum, Sister. Hopefully God will bless you while you're here.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some sites tolerate silly puppies that nip and bark... other sites defend and back rabid dogs that only understand attacking. "WorthyChristian" is of the latter group.
Gee Willie-kers, I can't imagine what that's like.
:rolleyes: