Banned From ChristianForums.com

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned for calling someone who intentionally misrepresented my words after numerous attempts to correct them a "liar". I was tol;d I was unrepentant and uncivil and unwilling to change. They were right! I will call someone who is lying a liar! I cannot repent for that.
It would be quite interesting to know who runs ChristianForums.com!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Second forum I have been permanently banned from for calling a liar a liar. Prevaricator was PC and so wasn't not being fully honest. But speaking the plain truth was a big no-no!

QuickFilly

Jul 30, 2021
Bellingham
wallpaperaccess.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned for saying "All lives matter". Anyone else?
At least they couldn't kill you for it the way BLM members did Doty Whitaker for proclaiming the same thing.

This has been a known fact out there for some time. CF.Com is a really poor example of a Christian forum because it is owned by an atheist family who POE as Christians in innumerable sock accounts. And they're all also members of the Moderator and Administrator team, which is why none of their sock accounts get the rules applied to them, unlike other actual members who are not them.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
i didnt get banned but left that place a few years back after it got to the point that half my post got removed by mods. they have a small circle of doctrines they allow and anything outside that is censored.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i didnt get banned but left that place a few years back after it got to the point that half my post got removed by mods. they have a small circle of doctrines they allow and anything outside that is censored.
I was banned without warning, for "goading" when I said "all lives matter". Not a single warning!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I was just banned from there as well for dealing in facts. Never had a warning either.
Actually it was Christianchat I was banned from

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I couldn't help noticing this thread. I thought CF.com was run by the same person who ran this forum. I don't know what gave me that idea, but it's why I headed my intro last October with this: Hello - and why yet another forum?

Actually, it would be nice to know who owns each forum. As in who owns the domain names and owns the servers where the software is run.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That's disgusting! I haven't posted there for a very long time, so I don't know, but I always wondered why the zookeepers only discipline some of the monkeys when other monkeys repeatedly get away with the same tricks and even worse. Makes a person wonder what the doctrinal/denominational leanings are behind the whole site. Excuse me for calling it a zoo but I'm speaking figuratively, just using what was until a few decades ago a normal and completely acceptable analogy.

Reactions: mailmandan

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you do a quick search online about reviews for that site, you’ll find this:

I agree with the negative reviews. I used to be a moderator of Christian Forums. What happens behind the curtains is even worse than what is seen.
The site administrators are the cause of the degradation of Christian Forums.

Chris Hamm aka Hammster is a middle-aged truck driver lacking authority outside of his own home so he has a desperate need to wield it heavily on this forum. He is prideful, hypocritical, ignorant, thin-skinned, and argumentative. You cannot reason with him.
He blocked the one moderator who actually is an ordained minister from an important leadership role because of his belief that women can't be ministers. He imposed that personal belief on the whole of the community. His gender and his nationality are all that give him any sense of superiority so he's defensive of both.

The other site administrator is a retired woman with a Nurse Ratchet personality.

They have squandered the opportunity of this forum and caused the users and moderators who had made it worthwhile to leave in droves. While retaining the ones who are insufferable, obnoxious trolls who do nothing but sit on the forum all day airing their anger like HisLegacy, NightHawkeye, or their poisonous anti-science conspiracies like Tree of Life.

There are many atheists on Christian Forums. Some are decent, but most are drawn in by what they have in common with Hammster and many like-minded members who claim to be Christian but never act like it - nationalism, hostility towards the educated, the young and Democrats, and conspiracy theorists.

I regret ever being a part of this site. You cannot ever delete your account there. My advice is to never make one.

Christian Forums Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of christianforums.com

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't help noticing this thread. I thought CF.com was run by the same person who ran this forum. I don't know what gave me that idea, but it's why I headed my intro last October with this: Hello - and why yet another forum?

Actually, it would be nice to know who owns each forum. As in who owns the domain names and owns the servers where the software is run.
I seriously doubt that ChristianForums.com wants anyone to know who they are. They are a disgrace to Christianity.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do a quick search online about reviews for that site, you’ll find this:

I agree with the negative reviews. I used to be a moderator of Christian Forums. What happens behind the curtains is even worse than what is seen.
The site administrators are the cause of the degradation of Christian Forums.

Chris Hamm aka Hammster is a middle-aged truck driver lacking authority outside of his own home so he has a desperate need to wield it heavily on this forum. He is prideful, hypocritical, ignorant, thin-skinned, and argumentative. You cannot reason with him.
He blocked the one moderator who actually is an ordained minister from an important leadership role because of his belief that women can't be ministers. He imposed that personal belief on the whole of the community. His gender and his nationality are all that give him any sense of superiority so he's defensive of both.

The other site administrator is a retired woman with a Nurse Ratchet personality.

They have squandered the opportunity of this forum and caused the users and moderators who had made it worthwhile to leave in droves. While retaining the ones who are insufferable, obnoxious trolls who do nothing but sit on the forum all day airing their anger like HisLegacy, NightHawkeye, or their poisonous anti-science conspiracies like Tree of Life.

There are many atheists on Christian Forums. Some are decent, but most are drawn in by what they have in common with Hammster and many like-minded members who claim to be Christian but never act like it - nationalism, hostility towards the educated, the young and Democrats, and conspiracy theorists.

I regret ever being a part of this site. You cannot ever delete your account there. My advice is to never make one.

Christian Forums Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of christianforums.com
Thank you! I just left my review there.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I seriously doubt that ChristianForums.com wants anyone to know who they are. They are a disgrace to Christianity.
Well I've read those reviews and it seems that either the people behind many of these sites are atheists, or else that's just a false accusation. Who knows. I know that there is no shortage in the supply of people there who become arrogant and rude in the way they speak to people who don't agree with them, and I found myself batting those balls straight back using the same tone, and realized that the Lord was not happy with me. So I stopped posting.

"Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness! Matthew 7:23

I don't prophesy or do any of the above in the Lord's name, but lawlessness takes on many forms - including an unbridled tongue, insults, arrogance & rudeness, so if it's me, even if it's in a "likewise" kind of response, then it's time to get up and leave the premises of my own accord, which I did.

So I'm not blaming anyone. I never did like the hyper ecumenical flavor of Christian forums anyway.

Reactions: kcnalp

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Roman Catholics, Secularists and Liberals of all stripes target Biblical Christians ganging up with lots of reporting until the unsuspecting Christian gets warning after warning, and then they get the Boot. That's what happened to me. That forum is literally ICHABOD.
NOT true.
I'm Catholic and I was targeted and banned on that forum.

And by the way - Catholics ARE Biblical Christians . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Banned From Christian Forums

Forums are only as UNBIASED, as is any forums moderator.

All day long, people give their opinions of what they do, and do not believe.
All day long, people Agree and Disagree with others opinions.
All day long, moderators of forums, judges of courts, have their Own personal opinions, and regularly, use their "authority" (of banning or sentencing) other people, "they do not personally agree with"....and "give a pass" to people "they do personally agree with".

The "pass", is expressly, ignoring attacking behavior, of the one they "agree with".
The "ban or judgement", is expressly, intended to "wield their authority", against the person they personally do not "agree with".

Fair? No
Just? No

So, how did it come to this?
Simple...seating people in authority, WHO are incapable of being "unbiased" in their seated role.

Say for example....on any forum.
Person A says this.
Person B disagress.
Person A says person B is a liar.
Person B says, no, are you are lying.
Person A is banned for calling Person B a liar.
Person B is not banned, even though he accused Person A of lying, but did not call him a LIAR.
LOL...

It is the twisted "politically correct" nonsense... of "you can accuse a person of LYING, but cannot call the person a LIAR"... or you have violated "Political correctness". <--- lol

Not sure why Every, "non-politician", is somehow supposedly magacially held to the "standard" OF a politician, when they are NOT a politician.

The "insanity" of the whole matter is:
Most people ARE NOT politicians.
Most people staticially DO NOT FIND politicians, truthful or honorable...but YET..."MANY people think and say....that, following the standard of a Politicians "political correctness", IS an acceptable standard FOR THEM, and fully expect, IT TO BE REQUIRED as an acceptable standard FOR all people.

IN FACT...what it is, is simply yet another TACTIC, to silence the TRUTH, IGNORE Gods Standard, NOT consider or Give Credit to Gods Standard...
TO SPEAK the TRUTH, regardless if the TRUTH, is unfavorable to any individual person.

IF, I say, I believe in God.
And another says, that I do not believe in God.
The Fact is, the other IS Lying and IS a LIAR.

If, I say, I trust and believe all Scripture is true.
And another says, I avoid Scripture.
The Fact is, the other IS Lying and IS a LIAR.

"Political correctness", is a direct assault against Gods teaching, to speak for oneself, and admonish an other who SPEAKS LIES against an others own truth.

Gods FIXED objective STANDARD, is for one to speak ones OWN TRUTH, and be accountable for their own Truth. And the principle thereof, for individuals. Is to also be accountable OF WHY what they say, IS THEIR TRUTH.

Political correctness...IS;
this is my truth; IF you do not agree, you are a liar.

Compeletely twisted nonsense...IS:
I will decide and say WHAT YOU BELIEVE...
THEN will Dictate what you BELIEVE IS A LIE...
^ :eek: ^ and Weirdly...that is a regular occurance on open forums.

Reactions: prism

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until it comes to Sola Scriptura, then Roman Catholics have other sources of Spiritual authority other than the Bible.
Recognizing that Sola Scriptura is a man-made, 16th century invention and completely unbiblical is further proof that Catholics ARE Biblical Christians.

Last edited:

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, how did it come to this?
Simple...seating people in authority, WHO are incapable of being "unbiased" in their seated role.
Thing is, as long as we still have our old nature, there will be bias.

Reactions: Taken