Be Warned: Revelation 20 Is Not... A Current Reality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Found an interesting eyewitness testimony in this video. It starts at approximately the 11:55 mark. Some interesting things he said:
  • Saw 10 to 12 foot tall "shadows" that were clearly solid
  • The creatures did not walk but floated
  • He thought he was on a movie set because it looked so surreal
  • He thought it was a projection, and thought maybe all the people running were movie extras
  • Swat officers ran past him with AR15s, which you would not expect for kids with fireworks
  • The cops looked scared
  • The cops were there instantly, which tells me they were already on their way before the popping sound started
  • He smelled "burning wires"

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but God doesn't do man's secularist philosophy. I tried philosophy in my younger days, and it's mostly nothing but confusion. Philosophy and The Bible do not mix. This is why Jesus said let your yeas be yea and your nays be nay (Matthew 5:37).

The Godhead of God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit had no beginning, nor does He have an end. You cannot try to fit GOD's eternal existence into your limited paradigm.

So when I speak of prophetic events written in God's Word as being FUTURE, it simply means those events are still yet to happen. You do... have a word like 'future' for things that haven't yet happened, don't you?

So I don't have to "reconcile" anything for you when I say that word "future" about a prophetic event that has yet to happen! Get a life, please!

There is nothing philosophical about the difference between God who is spirit, and this world and the flesh--the difference is a biblical fact and those things of this world you hold so tightly to are passing away. Meanwhile, the word for it is "revelation", which is of no benefit without the renewing of your mind. So, no, it's not my "limited paradigm", but yours...and the best you can do is pass it off as if the actual things of God were fantasy while defending the darkness. Good luck with that--the end is written (not future, except to those who do not receive it).

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did answer, now it's MY turn.

Do you believe Jesus of Nazareth is "Emmanuel" (God with us), meaning GOD come in the flesh??

You have asked the same question now many times (when pressed and defenseless), and I have answered already many times, which I will not entertain anymore. You're out of gas by the roadside and have refused a ride. Fine, I'm leaving you where you prefer to be.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think preterists are purposely lying, in order to deceive? In order to "target new babes in Christ"?

It looks like that's what they are trying to do... preterists cannot be trusted!

Father, don't let your daughters marry preterists! disagree.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found an interesting eyewitness testimony in this video. It starts at approximately the 11:55 mark. Some interesting things he said:
  • He thought it was a projection, and thought maybe all the people running were movie extras
  • Swat officers ran past him with AR15s, which you would not expect for kids with fireworks
  • The cops looked scared
  • The cops were there instantly, which tells me they were already on their way before the popping sound started

Did he mention how much acid he had taken? laughing3.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think all the hundreds of people who ran screaming from the mall were on drugs? And they all happened to have the same delusion at the same time? That makes sense to you?

Maybe they all were on drugs... being on dope is highly popular these days you know.

And some are gullible, they'll be goofy stuff even when stone cold sober!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not being serious.

Does it matter?

Those freaking out about demonic apparitions certainly don't have the power of the Holy Ghost working within them.

If the devil tries to pull, this garbage in my presence I will use the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ and the demonic apparition will be gone... poof, just like that gone! agree.gif

People need to learn of the Lord and quit being distracted by the demonites and the devilites

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does it matter?

Those freaking out about demonic apparitions certainly don't have the power of the Holy Ghost working within them.

If the devil tries to pull, this garbage in my presence I will use the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ and the demonic apparition will be gone... poof, just like that gone! View attachment 40584

People need to learn of the Lord and quit being distracted by the demonites and the devilites
I don't see anybody freaking out here, just trying to understand.

And you're posting a lot of mixed messages. First you claim there never were any creatures, so everybody must've been high on drugs, but now you're saying that if you saw them you would handle it. So, are these creatures real, or not? Make up your mind.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you're posting a lot of mixed messages. First you claim there never were any creatures, so everybody must've been high on drugs, but now you're saying that if you saw them you would handle it. So, are these creatures real, or not? Make up your mind.

Oh demons can manifest themselves... but not around me.

Those that believe in this sort of thing have provided an open door for demonic activity which is very frequently caused by some form of intoxication and/or some form of occult activity which includes video game with dark components and enjoying horror movies.

All you need to know is that it's NOT of the Lord and if one is not walking with the Lord knowing how to submit themselves to the Lord and cast out devils... one of these demons might jump on their back and go for a ride!

Trying to "understand" apart from God's Word opens ones self up to demonic activity... so curiosity not only kills the cat, it also causes God's people to be destroyed for a lack of knowledge according to His Word. (see Hosea 4:6, Isaiah 5:13)

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh demons can manifest themselves... but not around me.
I think you're wrong. I agree that people can definitely open themselves up to this sort of stuff, and invite it into their lives, but I don't think our faith means we can't see the spiritual realm, and even evil entities.

Besides, we don't have any evidence to say that these things were evil. As far as we know they didn't hurt anyone or destroy anything, so the only reason to think they're evil is that they're big and black, but the truth is we have no idea what they were, why they were there, or what their intentions were. Or maybe they were evil but were powerless to do anything in our realm? We just don't know.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think preterists are purposely lying, in order to deceive? In order to "target new babes in Christ"?
Oh most definitely, just as with other false doctrines being pushed upon new babes, like the false Pre-trib Rapture theory, Full Preterism that teaches Christ's 2nd coming already happened back in the days of His Apostles, Historicism, Futurism, Jehovah Witness that doesn't believe Jesus is GOD come in the flesh while claiming to be a Christian denomination, Gnosticism, etc.

The History channel is taking part in pushing programming of the Occult and 2nd century Gnostic doctrines, so it's not just some Christian seminaries that are at fault. Especially see their history special on the Knights Templars history who brought middle eastern pagan doctrines back to Europe from the crusades.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy, you are right, Rev 20 is a future reality that will probably become relevant within the next 20 or so years after the Heavenly host are judged and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years.
I agree it's definitely very close to coming, but I don't put a time frame for when. I'm watching the signs of the end leading up to Christ's future coming that He gave us.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

That above brethren of course is THE GNOSTICS FALSE DOCTRINE of Amillennialism introduced in the 2nd century A.D. which the deceived in the Church latched onto and have taught it, and it having continued among 'some' Christian denominations today. It is not Biblical. With some, they try to claim the 1,000 of Rev.20 is only meant spiritually, and began with Christ's death and resurrection. Well, anyone that knows a little history well understands Christ's death and resurrection happened around 2,000 years ago. The mention of 1,000 years in Rev.20 is meant LITERALLY.

The 1,000 years period written of in Revelation 20 is easy to grasp as being literal, and to know that it will begin ONLY on the day of Christ's FUTURE return, for it is linked to the time of the FUTURE 'resurrection' of saints that will be persecuted at the very END of this world in the coming "great tribulation".

We know this how? Because at the very END of this world is when that "mark of the beast" is to manifest with the coming Antichrist. That happens BEFORE Christ's future 2nd coming.

Rev 20:2-4
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,
and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
KJV

Thus it is so.......... silly to listen to those pushing the false Gnostic Amillennialism doctrines that DENY that FUTURE, literal, 1,000 years reign by Christ Jesus and His elect that will begin ONLY at Christ's FUTURE return on the "day of the Lord".

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think our faith means we can't see the spiritual realm, and even evil entities.

You misunderstand what I'm saying.... I cast devils out! I don't put up with demonic garbage coming in to my life and I learned this years ago back when I was a young believer trying to get out of drug addiction and hedonism back in the free wheeling 80s where everyone had the attitude "if it feels good, do it!"

The demons would not allow me to just peacefully leave the party animal life style... oh no... so I've seen and experienced some demonic stuff... to the point I had to learn how to cast them out or get destroyed by them as my life was literally on the line. I had to fight for the control of my very soul from these beings.

Besides, we don't have any evidence to say that these things were evil. As far as we know they didn't hurt anyone or destroy anything, so the only reason to think they're evil is that they're big and black, but the truth is we have no idea what they were, why they were there, or what their intentions were. Or maybe they were evil but were powerless to do anything in our realm? We just don't know.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that bud.

Many times the devil manifests in ways as to not actually cause any hard for the purposes of deception to get people to be accepting and to believe they aren't evil. That's part of his deception

His ploy is definitely working on you! clueless-doh.gif

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • The cops looked scared
Hard for me to accept their testimony. Lot sensationalism in their story. Getting them to repeat their testimony several times like how police investigations are done, would reveal whether or not they were making up their story.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have asked the same question now many times (when pressed and defenseless), and I have answered already many times, which I will not entertain anymore. You're out of gas by the roadside and have refused a ride. Fine, I'm leaving you where you prefer to be.
I have NEVER heard you answer my question, because this is the FIRST time I have asked that!

Nice try with your attempt to scoot my question, which any Christian should be able to answer.