Be Warned: Revelation 20 Is Not... A Current Reality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of those pushing the false theory that the events of Revelation 20 have already started. That theory is so far away from Bible Truth that it is clearly a LIE being used to TARGET new babes in Christ that don't yet understand the signs and events leading up to Jesus' future return.

Here is one simple way in Bible Scripture that you can KNOW none of those Revelation 20 verses have happened yet today.

Rev 20:1-2
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
KJV

One of the first things that will happen on the 'day' when Jesus returns in the future, is that binding of Satan and locking him in his pit prison for that 1,000 years.

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
KJV

By the above, Apostle Peter revealed that in his day, the devil, Satan, was still walking about, as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. That means the devil is still on the loose today, not yet locked in his pit prison, and the main reason is because Jesus has NOT returned yet!

But did you know some of the devil's children that claim to be Christians teach that Jesus' return already happened back in the days of His Apostles? That false doctrine taught in some false seminaries is called 'Full Preterism'. The version called 'Preterism' isn't a whole lot better either, but at least Partial Preterists believe Jesus' coming is still future.

So beware brethren.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False doctrine is more rampant than ever! I'm shaking my head .....wondering how in the world people can twist and twist the scripture to come up with such nonsense.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
KJV

By the above, Apostle Peter revealed that in his day, the devil, Satan, was still walking about, as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. That means the devil is still on the loose today, not yet locked in his pit prison, and the main reason is because Jesus has NOT returned yet!
It is dangerous too, because if we believe satan is locked away, why the need to be sober and vigilant anymore, right? Wow....

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is dangerous too, because if we believe satan is locked away, why the need to be sober and vigilant anymore, right? Wow....

Because at this present time Satan is preparing and equipping his good and faithful servants, by giving them money to ride shotgun for him while he is away for the 1,000 years of time locked up in the Bottomless pit. His claim when he leaves is that he is going away to receive a kingdom and we are told that when he returns that he wants the fruits of the harvest that he did not tend or plant. We are also told that he will go after the Israelites when he returns because they no longer want him to be their master. Sound like what is happening today.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinSeeker

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of those pushing the false theory that the events of Revelation 20 have already started. That theory is so far away from Bible Truth that it is clearly a LIE being used to TARGET new babes in Christ that don't yet understand the signs and events leading up to Jesus' future return.

Here is one simple way in Bible Scripture that you can KNOW none of those Revelation 20 verses have happened yet today.

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
KJV

One of the first things that will happen on the 'day' when Jesus returns in the future, is that binding of Satan and locking him in his pit prison for that 1,000 years.

KJV

But did you know some of the devil's children that claim to be Christians teach that Jesus' return already happened back in the days of His Apostles? That false doctrine taught in some false seminaries is called 'Full Preterism'. The version called 'Preterism' isn't a whole lot better either, but at least Preterists believe Jesus' coming is still future.

So beware brethren.
The Greek word "Chilioi" was used in 2 Peter 3:8 and in Revelation 20:1-7 (Thousand)

The definition is (Uncertain Affinity) not a literal thousand years on this earth as many claim

Strong’s Definitions
χίλιοι chílioi, khil'-ee-oy; plural of uncertain affinity; a thousand:—thousand.

KJV Translation Count — Total: 11x
The KJV translates Strong's G5507 in the following manner: thousand (11x).

Thousand = Uncertain Affinity

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-7KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Last edited:
Reactions: Freedm

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

KJV

But did you know some of the devil's children that claim to be Christians teach that Jesus' return already happened back in the days of His Apostles? That false doctrine taught in some false seminaries is called 'Full Preterism'. The version called 'Preterism' isn't a whole lot better either, but at least Preterists believe Jesus' coming is still future.

So beware brethren.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

KJV

So beware brethren.

How do you reconcile (or even rationalize) such events of God--as being "future", with the fact that He "is the same yesterday, today, and forever" and "says, “I am the Lord, I change not?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you reconcile (or even rationalize) such events of God--as being "future", with the fact that He "is the same yesterday, today, and forever" and "says, “I am the Lord, I change not?
Wow! What a far reaching SPECULATION that is! It totally leaves the evidence of Bible Scripture.

Jesus IS... the "same yesterday, today, and forever", as written in Hebrews 13:8, which means what? What is the ACTUAL point of that verse?

It's ACTUAL meaning is that Jesus IS GOD THE SAVIOR, having come in the flesh. That is why one of His Titles is "Immanuel" per Isaiah 7 and Matthew 1:23.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! What a far reaching SPECULATION that is! It totally leaves the evidence of Bible Scripture.

Jesus IS... the "same yesterday, today, and forever", as written in Hebrews 13:8, which means what? What is the ACTUAL point of that verse?

It's ACTUAL meaning is that Jesus IS GOD THE SAVIOR, having come in the flesh. That is why one of His Titles is "Immanuel" per Isaiah 7 and Matthew 1:23.

But you haven't answered the question (How do you reconcile (or even rationalize) such events of God--as being "future", with the fact that He "is the same yesterday, today, and forever" and "says, “I am the Lord, I change not?”).

In other words, acts of God are according to His unchanging terms, while the things of this world are according to the terms and times of this world--meaning that by stating the revelation of the things of God as "future", you are simply translating from His forever terms to these worldly terms...which by definition is not to "reconcile"--and therefore is no actual revelation, but is to place a limit on the greater revelation of God, to the lesser times and terms of this world...by choice, as if to favor the things of this world.

It would be better to favor His unchanging terms, than those of this world--the very reason it is written, "do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you haven't answered the question (How do you reconcile (or even rationalize) such events of God--as being "future", with the fact that He "is the same yesterday, today, and forever" and "says, “I am the Lord, I change not?”).

In other words, acts of God are according to His unchanging terms, while the things of this world are according to the terms and times of this world--meaning that by stating the revelation of the things of God as "future", you are simply translating from His forever terms to these worldly terms...which by definition is not to "reconcile"--and therefore is no actual revelation, but is to place a limit on the greater revelation of God, to the lesser times and terms of this world...by choice, as if to favor the things of this world.

It would be better to favor His unchanging terms, than those of this world--the very reason it is written, "do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2
Sorry, but God doesn't do man's secularist philosophy. I tried philosophy in my younger days, and it's mostly nothing but confusion. Philosophy and The Bible do not mix. This is why Jesus said let your yeas be yea and your nays be nay (Matthew 5:37).

The Godhead of God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit had no beginning, nor does He have an end. You cannot try to fit GOD's eternal existence into your limited paradigm.

So when I speak of prophetic events written in God's Word as being FUTURE, it simply means those events are still yet to happen. You do... have a word like 'future' for things that haven't yet happened, don't you?

So I don't have to "reconcile" anything for you when I say that word "future" about a prophetic event that has yet to happen! Get a life, please!

Reactions: Truth7t7

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did answer, now it's MY turn.

Do you believe Jesus of Nazareth is "Emmanuel" (God with us), meaning GOD come in the flesh??

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Davy, you are right, Rev 20 is a future reality that will probably become relevant within the next 20 or so years after the Heavenly host are judged and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you think preterists are purposely lying, in order to deceive? In order to "target new babes in Christ"?

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
False doctrine is more rampant than ever! I'm shaking my head .....wondering how in the world people can twist and twist the scripture to come up with such nonsense.
One man's nonsense is another man's truth. It's just a matter of perspective, really.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of those pushing the false theory that the events of Revelation 20 have already started.

Ahem...
That theory is so far away from Bible Truth that it is clearly a LIE being used to TARGET new babes in Christ that don't yet understand the signs and events leading up to Jesus' future return.

Target? LOL.

KJV

Really? Tell me who is this angel and how did he get the key of the bottomless pit to cast Satan in?

KJV

Exactly what does Satan walk about as a roaring lion looks like? To keep the world at war? Why did Satan need to be bound? For what purpose? World peace for everyone on Earth for 1,000 years or in order Christ could build his Church by spoiling people from Satan's spiritual bondage. You need to read Matthew

Mat 12:28-29
(28) But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
(29) Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
The strong man is Satan. His house is the world in spiritual bondage. Christ need to bind Satan FIRST in order to spoil people form spiritual bondage. It happened at the Cross so Christ could build his church for the past 2,000 years. Nothing is said here about the Second Coming so we can have a physical 1,000 years of world peace, blah, blah.

But did you know some of the devil's children that claim to be Christians teach that Jesus' return already happened back in the days of His Apostles? That false doctrine taught in some false seminaries is called 'Full Preterism'. The version called 'Preterism' isn't a whole lot better either, but at least Partial Preterists believe Jesus' coming is still future.

So beware brethren.

I agree. Preterism is a false doctrine wit their silly obsession with 70AD theories.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Try me. What do you know about the doctrine that you believe is false? Show me the Scripture to prove your position to see if you know what you are babbling about.

Reactions: Red Baker

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try me. What do you know about the doctrine that you believe is false? Show me the Scripture to prove your position to see if you know what you are babbling about.

Satan Is Currently Bound For 1,000 Years Explained?​

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Satan Is Currently Bound For 1,000 Years Explained?​

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

Rev 20:2-3
(2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
(3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Do you realize that the word nations also means Gentiles? Satan was cast down and was bound, but not from literal heaven and not with literal chains, but with spiritual chains. And now the woman, the New Covenant Congregation of Israel, can reach the Nations/Gentiles during this millennial period that they are not deceived but instead made fellow heirs of the commonwealth of Israel. As it is written

Ephesians 2:11-12
  • "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
  • That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:"
It was for this reason that Satan was bound for this millennial period reign (1000 years) of Christ, so that the elect of these Nations/Gentiles in the wilderness would be set free of their deceiving. The words translated Nations and Gentiles are the exact same word! Look it up yourself!

Please understand..the preparation of this place is synonymous with Christ giving power to the apostles that they couldn't be hurt by Serpents and Scorpions in the wilderness. In other words, during this period, Satan is bound from preventing the church from going forth as two witnesses evangelizing the nations that they are not deceived. Yet after this millennial reign of the church in the wilderness, when all the Israel of God are sealed, Satan would be loosed and the Nations deceived again (Revelation 20:7-8) ushering in the great tribulation period for the woman.

Therefore God is NOT talking about geopolitical "nations" like America, Scotland, here! God is talking about unsaved people in the world who are considered as gentiles before they are saved in Christ. In other words, they are now spiritually Jews. So after symbolically thousand years of God building the church with all Gentiles being transferred to the Kingdom of God as spiritually Jews, Satan will then deceive the Gentiles (nations) again so they will wage spiritual war against Christians - the camps of the Saints!

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

The 1,000 years signifies fullness of WHATEVER is in view. For example. Satan will be bound UNTIL God finish sealing His people first, then Satan will come out and deceive the gentiles/nations again so that they will not find salvation and wage spiritual war. That is when Satan's 1,000 years is up and his little season of deceiving will start.
If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Correct. Here is another thousand years FOR the Elect:

Rev 20:4
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

All Elects who have physically died, whether by physically killed or dead of natural cause will immediately go with Christ in heaven while the Church is still here, even during the little season of Satan's deceiving.

The problem is that people are reading all three thousand years in Revelation 20 to speak about one and same thousand years. It does not!

1.) Thousand years for Satan bound
2.) Thousand years for Elect (who took part of first resurrection) to reign with Christ in Heaven
3.) Thousand years for the unsaved dead who will remain in grave until Christ returns.

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

I heard this many times. They insisted that Satan has not been bound yet because they are seeing so much evil in the world today.
Well first, NO, because you need to remember that Satan was bound since the Cross FOR THE ELECT! Nothing to do with removing evil of the world so we can have world peace. Rather Satan was bound so the gentiles (unsaved people) will no longer be deceived and can be saved in Christ. This is the purpose of the great commission that God assigned the church to go preach gospel into the world while Satan was spiritually bound and his deceiving be restrained. Until the church has been built, Satan will be loosened again to deceive the Gentiles/nations. We always had wars, famines, disease in the world but Satan's bound has nothing to do with it.
Second, YES, because I believe that Satan has already been loosened from bottomless pit becasue I can see the signs that the building of the church (via sun, moon and stars) is finished and the testimony of the two witnesses for the purpose of salvation is finished, so the church as become more apostates and desolation which is what the signs in the sun, moon and stars of Matthew 24 pointed to. It means that Satan is NOW loosened to deceive the gentiles (unsaved people) and bring them against the camps of the Saints, the remanent of the Christians on earth before Christ come to rapture them out.
Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

No he has been loosned.

Go to next post...

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Agreed. Gog and Magog is the army of counterfeit Christians (aka false prophets and christs) who has come into the church and turned her into a harlot with lying signs and wonders. The drying up of the great river Euphrates signifies that God's protection of the church from the deceiving Gentiles has come to an end and allowed the army of Satan to come into her for a short season (ie. 42 months). Just as you read in Revelation 11.

Rev 11:1-2
(1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
(2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

After God finishes building his temple with all True Elect (worshippers) coming in, God will then allow the "court which is without temple" to be given to Satan's army - the Gentiles (unsaved people). The court without temple refers to professed Christians who are part of the Holy CIty (Church) but not truly saved. They are corporately or externally believers. Because of their unfaithfulness and reject of Two Witnesses' testimony (they are responsible for the death of Two Witnesses, different subject), God allows Satan's army of false prophets and christs to come into their church and deceive them so that they, too, will remain lost like the rest of the world. If you consider Revelation 9 carefully what God told the army of locusts to do:

Rev 9:1-6
(1) And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
(2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
(3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The locusts represent the false prophets and christs with spirit of antichrist or spirit of disobedience. They are used by God to bring them into His church and deceive all people of the congregation who have NOT YET SEALED by God. Those who have not yet born again, or being saved, but they are part of the church as professed Christians. So the "in those days" refers to short season of Satan's deceiving, that when they seek death in Christ or have desire to die in Christ (salvation) but will not find it. Why? Remember becasue God has finished sealed all of his people. There will be no more salvation after that - - for a short season. This is what the Great Tribualtion is really about. This has nothing to do with 7 years treaty with nation Israel, or Russia invasion of Israel, or Antichrist taking over physical third temple in JErsualem. This has everything to do with God's NEW TESTAMENT CONGREGATION when she has gone whoring under the army of false prophets and christs which the "locusts", "frogs", "scripons", "horsemen" refers to!

Spiritually discerned!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. Gog and Magog is the army of counterfeit Christians (aka false prophets and christs) who has come into the church and turned her into a harlot with lying signs and wonders. The drying up of the great river Euphrates signifies that God's protection of the church from the deceiving Gentiles has come to an end and allowed the army of Satan to come into her for a short season (ie. 42 months). Just as you read in Revelation 11.

Rev 11:1-2
(1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
(2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

After God finishes building his temple with all True Elect (worshippers) coming in, God will then allow the "court which is without temple" to be given to Satan's army - the Gentiles (unsaved people). The court without temple refers to professed Christians who are part of the Holy CIty (Church) but not truly saved. They are corporately or externally believers. Because of their unfaithfulness and reject of Two Witnesses' testimony (they are responsible for the death of Two Witnesses, different subject), God allows Satan's army of false prophets and christs to come into their church and deceive them so that they, too, will remain lost like the rest of the world. If you consider Revelation 9 carefully what God told the army of locusts to do:

Rev 9:1-6
(1) And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
(2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
(3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The locusts represent the false prophets and christs with spirit of antichrist or spirit of disobedience. They are used by God to bring them into His church and deceive all people of the congregation who have NOT YET SEALED by God. Those who have not yet born again, or being saved, but they are part of the church as professed Christians. So the "in those days" refers to short season of Satan's deceiving, that when they seek death in Christ or have desire to die in Christ (salvation) but will not find it. Why? Remember becasue God has finished sealed all of his people. There will be no more salvation after that - - for a short season. This is what the Great Tribualtion is really about. This has nothing to do with 7 years treaty with nation Israel, or Russia invasion of Israel, or Antichrist taking over physical third temple in JErsualem. This has everything to do with God's NEW TESTAMENT CONGREGATION when she has gone whoring under the army of false prophets and christs which the "locusts", "frogs", "scripons", "horsemen" refers to!

Spiritually discerned!
I Strongly Disagree With Your Response

Jesus Is The Lord