Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No unclean spirit can share a dwelling place with the Lord. That's an absurdity.

Then I just have to disagree with you. :)
As I said before..the realm of the spirit is just that...spirit.
Until the Day of judgement when they are gathered, and go into the Fire...they roam..and make their home where they will.

It seems to me that when they were cast out, even by Jesus..it was never the end of them. :(
What I don't understand is..there were far less people for them to inhabit on the earth 'back then' at the beginning....yet with the billions of people that we have now..there are still plenty of demons to go around!!! o_O Almost like the have multiplied!!! That has always been a great mystery to me.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I dont believe the multiplied and I believe they are very limited in numbers. But I believe they are working harder than ever. As if in a frency knowing there end. Like hitler in retreat destroying everything he could.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So like the last twp statemeents its all your thoughts and not scripture. Ok I now know how to adress you. You will be stuck in the ignore list all your doing is wasting time and getting ratty into the bargain. I dont need the agro man.
Good for you.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until the Day of judgement when they are gathered, and go into the Fire...they roam..and make their home where they will.

It seems to me that when they were cast out, even by Jesus..it was never the end of them. :(
What I don't understand is..there were far less people for them to inhabit on the earth 'back then' at the beginning....yet with the billions of people that we have now..there are still plenty of demons to go around!!! o_O Almost like the have multiplied!!! That has always been a great mystery to me.
Demons are spirits designed to inhabit eternity and like us they can't die in the sense of being annihilated, but they can be separated from God and it would seem that the lake of fire was created for them, a place of eternal destruction and sorrow. I don't believe that scripture has much more to say about the matter.

Reactions: pia

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1/3 the host of heaven = 1/3 of the stars in the sky (not equal but equivalent)

Reactions: Helen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
For either 5 years or 9... I went through some bad stuff that was very strange but I'm not sure it was supernatural. Totally ruined my life, lost my identity. Then this thing showed up 5 years ago and started doing miracles and telling me it was God.. it was very scary and not fun at all. And the last 6 months have been constant hell. This thing is torturing me non-stop now. I went to a church today and asked everyone to ask god to take it from me and it seems to have lifted me a bit out of the fog it's had me in for months so I'm more aware of what I've been through now (I guess I don't want to get into it all..sort of been living in the moment for months but completely unaware of how bad it's been and how it's affected my relationships.. I just want to wake up from this.) It's real, it torments me, it does miracles all day long (and nothing good.. Scary as hell!). It's horrible, it's ruined me and my relationships with my family. I just want it gone. All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." Please ask god to take it away. My name is Jeremy. Thank you!! Have a GREAT day!!!

Belated welcome. Don't be afraid. Trust in God and read scriptures out loud to combat the demonic entity. Make sure that you have asked God to forgive if you hold anything against anyone. Particularly parents. immerse yourself with the word of God and your home with worship music. Go to church regularly. Get baptized if you haven't been baptized yet. Go all out and wage war against the enemy of your soul. God will be with you! prayers...

ca1987

Jul 11, 2017
Orangevale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all for your kindness and support. Thank you all for your prayers. I can never tell you how much that means to me.

I am still under attack and in need. We are making progress. You can even ask god to do all he can in Jesus' name and declare you are asking it constantly forever, it may give it more power. I did it and it helped, so I had my parents do it too but I don't know if it helps when others do it but it can't hurt.

I have been blasting christian music constantly (it helped immediately). I have been integrating into a church down the street. Getting prayer from new friends there regularly. Going to a healing/revival type meeting on the 22nd, which I am thinking will be another win. Prayer always is. Whenever I get prayer, and especially a lot, I see an immediate relief.

I want to be able to work and help my family. That is all I am thinking about. I don't even care about the torture -- first and foremost, I care about them, and giving them the best life. I need to be able to get work done and be myself/human again. Thank you to everyone who helps/prays. It means everything to me. They mean everything to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May all the help go to helping them..

Reactions: pia and Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Awesome! Find power scriptures in the bible like "He that is in me, is greater than he that is in the world" 1 John 4:4, "No weapon forged again me shall prosper, Isaiah 54:17. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13 and any other appropriate scripture that will help refute the enemy in your life. Post them all over your house ie: on your bathroom mirror when you go brush your teeth in the morning or at night. On the ceiling of your room so that it's the first thing you see when you awaken. Everywhere! You will then be ready with a word to remind the enemy of who you are in Christ. A blood brought child of the most high God!

Another good step is to go through your house and read OUT LOUD! Revelation 20:10 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

and also...Revelation 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Then you tell the devil [out loud] his destiny straight from scripture!

The devil and his minions hate it when you remind them of their destiny....Be brave and continue to fight and do not give up!
I will continue to pray for you!
fepj5k.jpg

ca1987

Jul 11, 2017
Orangevale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need prayer! Am being tortured. It turned off my christian worship music while I was sleeping. It's touching me repeatedly and feels so uncomfortable I could SCREAM. Can't sleep. Need to work tomorrow. Been extremely slow since Oct 1st. Physically stopping me from working. Tortured since February.

Full blow born again Christian, Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, praying often with Church members from down the street who are praying for this. Dealing with it a lot time. We have done all we can. We need more support. The torture has been absolutely completely insane. This needs more attention from the Christian community. I am just a person. I had no business seeing this hell.

Angelina: Thank you!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Okay now go through your house and remove any thing that you may either brought or were given that does not feel right as a believer. Any thing that you sense is ungodly any object, trinket of any kind, ungodly music, etc and remove it from your home. Do not remove stuff that belong to other people if they are living with you. Just your own stuff. The Holy Spirit will direct you in this removal process. Stay strong and fight the good fight of faith. Continuing in prayer for you

ca1987

Jul 11, 2017
Orangevale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I took out a Ouja board that my grandmother had in the basement this week and put in on a shelf farthest from the house in a detached garage. I don't think anyone's touched it in 20 years. I have some MTG cards I am on the fence about, only because I am so desperate. I have prayed over them. I have had them for 17 years. It's monsters & magic, D&D style play. Always seemed near as innocent as Pokemon. Never would have considered it prior to this. Don't know if it would be good or bad to remove them. I've always liked fantasy stuff like this, Lord of the Rings, Zelda.. Hugely popular stuff never associated with occult or any evil activities, just children's entertainment. Considering whether it would be taking it a step too far to get rid of this, if I would be losing my mind/letting this thing push me around. Millions of Christians all over the world exist alongside fantasy stuff and never have any problems -- I've met several men at the church I am attending who are into the IPs I mentioned. My life also started getting a lot worse around the time I got into it, but I don't know whether to associate the two now or just chalk it up to the age (end of middle school, started feeling the effects of rejection from teachers and peers a lot more -- which I have always been outcasted or unfairly targeted sort of but that was the point where it started to affect me more -- and then moved to a high school where I knew no one; it was unpleasant until I made friends, but the teachers still seemed to single me out regularly).

It's tough. I don't even know who I am anymore. This thing has the power to change anything about my entire life/perceptions and I don't want to be pushed around by whatever it's doing. That's where a lot of the torture initially came from before I realized it was a bad thing and could literally just change what I did, how I thought/felt/saw anything to whatever it wanted for its purposes by mixing feelings and such illogically or just saying whatever was whatever way and making it so. It's driven me to operate on dry logic alone, whereas before I was a very emotional/perception driven individual.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Remove them from your property for awhile. Remove the things that you have mentioned. Don't worry about what other Christian's are doing. Do this for you...Perhaps you can store them somewhere else for awhile, then see if it's made a difference to you and your home. Try it!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nothing can move around your property like that unless it has authority to do so. You need to find out how this entity is able to get access. Remove objects....

ca1987

Jul 11, 2017
Orangevale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Angelina I will.

Please pray. It was getting better and now it is getting worse since Saturday when I had a deliverance session at a Catholic church. Praying together always helps much more so if you have a minute, PM me so we can pray together over the phone. Thank you.

Very grateful for your continued support. The torture cannot be understated and neither can my eternal gratitude. When you support me, you support those I love.

Reactions: Angelina

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I took out a Ouja board that my grandmother had in the basement this week and put in on a shelf farthest from the house in a detached garage. I don't think anyone's touched it in 20 years. I have some MTG cards I am on the fence about, only because I am so desperate. I have prayed over them. I have had them for 17 years. It's monsters & magic, D&D style play. Always seemed near as innocent as Pokemon. Never would have considered it prior to this. Don't know if it would be good or bad to remove them. I've always liked fantasy stuff like this, Lord of the Rings, Zelda.. Hugely popular stuff never associated with occult or any evil activities, just children's entertainment. Considering whether it would be taking it a step too far to get rid of this, if I would be losing my mind/letting this thing push me around. Millions of Christians all over the world exist alongside fantasy stuff and never have any problems -- I've met several men at the church I am attending who are into the IPs I mentioned. My life also started getting a lot worse around the time I got into it, but I don't know whether to associate the two now or just chalk it up to the age (end of middle school, started feeling the effects of rejection from teachers and peers a lot more -- which I have always been outcasted or unfairly targeted sort of but that was the point where it started to affect me more -- and then moved to a high school where I knew no one; it was unpleasant until I made friends, but the teachers still seemed to single me out regularly).

It's tough. I don't even know who I am anymore. This thing has the power to change anything about my entire life/perceptions and I don't want to be pushed around by whatever it's doing. That's where a lot of the torture initially came from before I realized it was a bad thing and could literally just change what I did, how I thought/felt/saw anything to whatever it wanted for its purposes by mixing feelings and such illogically or just saying whatever was whatever way and making it so. It's driven me to operate on dry logic alone, whereas before I was a very emotional/perception driven individual.

Praying for deliverance from your situation. That the Holy Spirit will guide you to the source of the attacks.