1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

Discussion in 'Prayer Forum' started by ca1987, Jul 11, 2017.

1. "ByGrace"

"ByGrace" Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Then I just have to disagree with you. :)
    As I said before..the realm of the spirit is just that...spirit.
    Until the Day of judgement when they are gathered, and go into the Fire...they roam..and make their home where they will.

It seems to me that when they were cast out, even by Jesus..it was never the end of them. :(
    What I don't understand is..there were far less people for them to inhabit on the earth 'back then' at the beginning....yet with the billions of people that we have now..there are still plenty of demons to go around!!! o_O Almost like the have multiplied!!! That has always been a great mystery to me.

pia and Sword like this.
  2. Sword

Sword Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    I dont believe the multiplied and I believe they are very limited in numbers. But I believe they are working harder than ever. As if in a frency knowing there end. Like hitler in retreat destroying everything he could.

3. michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Good for you.

4. michaelvpardo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Demons are spirits designed to inhabit eternity and like us they can't die in the sense of being annihilated, but they can be separated from God and it would seem that the lake of fire was created for them, a place of eternal destruction and sorrow. I don't believe that scripture has much more to say about the matter.

5. michaelvpardo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    1/3 the host of heaven = 1/3 of the stars in the sky (not equal but equivalent)

pia and "ByGrace" like this.