Being born again - the Meta (Beyond) physical experience

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 10:1-5 The tree of Tammuz was a celebration of his sexual prowess. An evergreen was decorated with silver and gold testicles. The wreath is the feminine counterpart. At the core of this wickedness is the fact that Tammuz had sexual relations with his mother. That is part of the celebration.

Yes. It DOES make it evil. Deuteronomy 12:28-32

The goddess Semiramis, known later as Ishtar, landed in the Euphrates and turned a bird into an egg laying rabbit as proof of her deity.

Sunday is the day honoring Sol Invictus. Constantine declared this the day of rest in the Roman Empire. "You can worship any god you want, even Jesus. But, you have to obey OUR god's religious observances."

Roman paganism, inherited from Babylon, is the model for Christianity. That is what Jesus tells us to escape. Revelation 18:1-10

And where does the church teach any of this?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who cares?

Roman paganism doesn't change the Word of YHVH.

Protestant fundamentalism is based on pride, presumption, and arrogance!

The doctrine of demons has built in vices!

Jn 8:32 the truth shall make you free! So false doctrine shall hold you in bondage!

Spiritual blindness!

Saul thought he was doing the will of God and acting righteously with correct faith!

Acts 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

Thy zeal has blinded thee to the truth!

True Christians are humble, obedient and faithful! The just live by faith!

The nature of pride always says no I will not serve, like the father of pride! Pride always protests and lives in rebellion!

The source of truth and the rule of faith is Christ and His church!

To reject the church or her teaching is to reject Christ who founded her and commanded her to teach all nations! Matt 16:18 and 28:19 must hear the church Matt 18:17 church is the pillar and ground of truth 1 Tim 3:15

Protestant fundamentalism is
Pure spiritual blindness, thick black scales!

Spiritual anarchy and chaos!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who cares?

Roman paganism doesn't change the Word of YHVH.

Prophecy of the new covenant church fulfilled in the apostolic union with Christ!

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Christ the king!

The king of kings!

Christ is King of Glory!

Kingdom established by God!
Isa 2:2
Dan 2: 44

One, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic! And all nations and all people shall flow into it! All must submit and obey the king of glory!

The new covenant church or kingdom must be catholic

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal) All men!

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people. All men!

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world. All men!

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. All men!

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. All men!

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal) All men!

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

Kingdom

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

the holy Catholic Church

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Jesus Christ is king!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

And His authorized ministers that He Himself appointed!

Matt 16:18-19 & 28:28 eph 2:20 Jn 20:21-23

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestant fundamentalism is based on pride, presumption, and arrogance!

The doctrine of demons has built in vices!

Jn 8:32 the truth shall make you free! So false doctrine shall hold you in bondage!

Spiritual blindness!

Saul thought he was doing the will of God and acting righteously with correct faith!

Acts 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

Thy zeal has blinded thee to the truth!

True Christians are humble, obedient and faithful! The just live by faith!

The nature of pride always says no I will not serve, like the father of pride! Pride always protests and lives in rebellion!

The source of truth and the rule of faith is Christ and His church!

To reject the church or her teaching is to reject Christ who founded her and commanded her to teach all nations! Matt 16:18 and 28:19 must hear the church Matt 18:17 church is the pillar and ground of truth 1 Tim 3:15

Protestant fundamentalism is
Pure spiritual blindness, thick black scales!

Spiritual anarchy and chaos!

The Roman Catholic Church is based on the worship of Sol Invictus. It is historical fact. The holidays of the worshippers of the sun were renamed to accommodate the new god, Jesus. Same days, same rituals, new god.

I'm not a Catholic. I'm not a Protestant.
I have nothing to do with any of the pagan feasts and rituals. That is strictly YOUR thing.

You can quote a bunch of Bible verses. That doesn't change the fact that the foundation of Christianity in Rome before and after Constantine was Babylonian sun god worship.

You can call me names, say I'm arrogant and prideful. I really don't care. That is nothing but your opinion. You have to attack me personally because you can't defend the facts.

ALL Christian rituals and customs come from Babylon. Fish on Friday, Lent, Sunday, Christmas, Easter and eating swine are all pagan practices incorporated by the ancient Romans. The had the power to torture and kill all their opposition. So, that's what we inherited.

If you can identify a single religious practice you do that was decreed by God or Jesus, I would take a look at it. I don't think there are any.

But, you can give it a shot.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Roman Catholic Church is based on the worship of Sol Invictus. It is historical fact. The holidays of the worshippers of the sun were renamed to accommodate the new god, Jesus. Same days, same rituals, new god.

I have nothing to do with any of the pagan feasts and rituals. That is strictly YOUR thing.

You can quote a bunch of Bible verses. That doesn't change the fact that the foundation of Christianity in Rome before and after Constantine was Babylonian sun god worship.

You can call me names, say I'm arrogant and prideful. I really don't care. That is nothing but your opinion. You have to attack me personally because you can't defend the facts.

ALL Christian rituals and customs come from Babylon. Fish on Friday, Lent, Sunday, Christmas, Easter and eating swine are all pagan practices incorporated by the ancient Romans. The had the power to torture and kill all their opposition. So, that's what we inherited.

If you can identify a single religious practice you do that was decreed by God or Jesus, I would take a look at it. I don't think there are any.

Sol Invictus is not found in scripture!

your spiritual blindness and pride are found there!

Read John 6

Christ founded the church on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 & 18:18 commanded them to teach all nations making disciples by baptism Matt 28:19 teaching without error Matt 16:18-19 Lk 10:16 Jn 20:21-23 Jn16:13

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

religious practice

Sacramental life: Jn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Baptism: (initiation into the covenant)
Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 ez 36:25-27 acts 8:36-38
1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The Eucharist: (holy communion)
Mt 26:26-39 Jn 6:51-58 1 Cor 11:23-25

Confession of sins:
Jn 20:23 / 1 Jn 1:9 / 2 cor 5:18
I
Confirmation
Lk 22:32 acts 8:14-17
acts 14:22

Marriage:
Matt 19:4-6

Holy orders: (priesthood)
Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru His priesthood in Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 10:1-8 Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 acts 1:17 acts 6:4 acts 8:26
2 Cor 5:18 1 Tim 4:14 Eph 2:20

Extreme unction: (anointing with oil)
1 Tim 4:14 James 5:14

The one, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic church founded by Jesus Christ on Peter and the apostles! Matt 16:17-19

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

also Christ and His church conquered the pagan Roman Empire

Prophecy of the new covenant church fulfilled in the apostolic union with Christ!

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello to you,

The spoiler link contains a video of a verse by verse teaching on John chapter 3:1-15.

There is so many layers to what Jesus had said with in encounter with Nicodemous, and it’s great to know and learn what is being said.

I thought it would be good to ask anyone else here if you may know of any more about what the Bible may show case aside from John 3:1-15 with in the New Testament or the Old Testament would be located concerning the topic of Being Born again to include for a Bible study.

Thank you for any insights that you may decide to share with me ahead of time.
Jesus' reference to being born "again" indicates that He was speaking of those who had already been born once before...which Nicodemus rightly assumes is being born of one's mother's womb.

Even Nicodemus understood that much--and Jesus did not correct him on that point because on that point he was correct.

What Jesus was referring to, was being born of both "the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament." Genesis 1:7 ...Which is the revelation of a mystery regarding the written word and the use of the term "water." Just as God has introduced both forms of "water", the one being "above" and spirit (rather than outer darkness as viewed from the world), He likewise refers to both throughout the scriptures. A couple good examples are, the parting of the Red Sea, and "no more sea" regarding the new heaven and earth.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know ScottA, when he mentions the term water. I believe that Jesus was trying to refer Nico - By the verbiage of 'water' to John the Baptist in pointing out how it will be needful for us to 'repent' change our mind (to believe what Jesus is saying). In that day the only one with the spirit was Jesus. No one else has the spirit at that time. So Jesus Christ, when he spoke to others, some of the things he said they assumed was crazy, that is why they condemned him. It is different for us today.

What are your thoughts about this perspective *I am not sure how to take yours cause it doesn't make total sense to me)?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

we don’t worship the sun, we worship the son!

Jesus is worshipped!
Only God may be worshipped!

Matthew 4:10
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 8:2
And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matthew 9:18
While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matthew 14:33
Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matthew 15:25
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

John 9:38
And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Justin Martyr
“We will prove that we worship him reasonably; for we have learned that he is the Son of the true God himself, that he holds a second place, and the Spirit of prophecy a third. For this they accuse us of madness, saying that we attribute to a crucified man a place second to the unchangeable and eternal God, the Creator of all things; but they are ignorant of the mystery which lies therein” (First Apology 13:5–6 [A.D. 151]).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Context of Jn 3:5 “born again”

John1:26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; (John prepared the way by baptism)

John 2:6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. (Old covenant prefiguring of baptism, purification from sin)(His disciples believed because the ever Virgin mother of God interceded Jn 2:11)

John3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (Baptism)

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized. 23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.(Baptism / water)

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John.

Born again means Baptismal regeneration!

baptismal regeneration!
A new creation in Christ! 2 cor 5:17
Jn 1 JTB prepared the way by baptism!
Jn 2 the waters of purification are OT prefigurement of baptism!
Jn 3:5 born again means baptism
Jn 3:22 they immediately went to the river! Not to preach “accept Christ as personal lord and savior”
But to BAPTIZE!!!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@theefaith this is me in the flesh teaching about John 3:1-15.

I do not really care to go over and over and over and over.

Sorry, with love to you, take care
In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

If you need anything else, please feel free to pm.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we don’t worship the sun, we worship the son!

Jesus is worshipped!
Only God may be worshipped!

Matthew 4:10
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 8:2
And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matthew 9:18
While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matthew 14:33
Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matthew 15:25
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

John 9:38
And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Justin Martyr
“We will prove that we worship him reasonably; for we have learned that he is the Son of the true God himself, that he holds a second place, and the Spirit of prophecy a third. For this they accuse us of madness, saying that we attribute to a crucified man a place second to the unchangeable and eternal God, the Creator of all things; but they are ignorant of the mystery which lies therein” (First Apology 13:5–6 [A.D. 151]).
If that is true, why is everything you do modeled after them?

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sol Invictus is not found in scripture!

your spiritual blindness and pride are found there!

Read John 6

Christ founded the church on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 & 18:18 commanded them to teach all nations making disciples by baptism Matt 28:19 teaching without error Matt 16:18-19 Lk 10:16 Jn 20:21-23 Jn16:13

Neither is Christmas.

Daniel 7:25 The times and laws decreed by YHVH have been changed by those who don't know him.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither is Christmas.

Daniel 7:25 The times and laws decreed by YHVH have been changed by those who don't know him.

christmas is in scripture

both the birth of Christ
Lk 2:7-14

and Christmas

literally the mass (sacrifice) of Christ
Jn 1:29

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
christmas is in scripture

both the birth of Christ
Lk 2:7-14

and Christmas

literally the mass (sacrifice) of Christ
Jn 1:29
The word "Christmas" is not in the Bible. Erecting a tree on December 25 is NOT an instruction from the Bible.

EVERYONE is born. That does not make everyone's birthday December 25.

Jesus was not born on the birthday of Tammuz.

Erecting a phallic symbol for a Babylonian deity and saying "Happy Birthday, Jesus" is the exact kind of spiritual adultery that caused the destruction of Jerusalem and the enslaving of Israel.