Best Bible version to the Bible program?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PetriFB

Jul 6, 2006
Hi, a Christian man called Jari Iivanainen is going to make the Bible program (websites) and he wanted to know what English Bible version is good to use in that program. The Bible program will include different subject areas with Bible verses. By that way you can find verses to subjects you are looking for. You can familiarize Jari through his websites: http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/harvestenglish The Bible program will be completed about June or July 2008, and I will inform about it all of you. Jari would appreciate your suggestion to which version is best to use that he can choose a good version to that program. I suggest to him KJV (1611), but he wanted to hear as much as possible suggestions, so thank you to you all, who will answer!

zadzial

Mar 23, 2008
Everyone has their personal preference. I like the NIV. It is easy for the average person to read - no antiquated terms like Thee and Thou and Ye. The RSV is also good.