Bible is finally banned in Utah elementary/middle schools for vulgarity and violence!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

A parent complained that it wasn’t age appropriate for kids. I agree. It is filled with genocide, incest, and infanticide (story of Lot, anyone?). Another win for modern, secular society. Kids need to be left alone and not indoctrinated with Bronze Age thinking until they develop their critical thinking skills later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: A shy girl Chloë

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
But it is ok to have drag queens come into public schools and indoctrinate children?
So drag queens coming into public schools is indoctrination, but telling children to follow Jesus or else they’ll burn is not?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A parent complained that it wasn’t age appropriate for kids. I agree. It is filled with genocide, incest, and infanticide (story of Lot, anyone?). Another win for modern, secular society. Kids need to be left alone and not indoctrinated with Bronze Age thinking until they develop their critical thinking skills later on.
You and they can twist scripture to say whatever you want it to say. Meanwhile, you push pedophilia, INCEST, rape, and gender confusion .....and ultimately confuse them to the point of committing suicide. Good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chains Broken

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You and they can twist scripture to say whatever you want it to say. Meanwhile, you lush pedophilia, INCEST, rape, and gender confusion .....and ultimately confuse them to the point of committing suicide. Good job.
And you’re not twisting scripture? How do we know you don’t twist scripture?

And lush incest? The Bible is literally filled with incest and rape. Adam and Eve had 3 sons. Did the sons have sex with Eve? If they had sisters, did they have sex with their sisters then?

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What are you talking about? Are kids not taught that if they don’t follow Jesus and be a goody two-shoes Christian, that they will have to face eternal damnation?
Well, your post must be based on you being present in such a school.
That's why I am sorry you experienced this.

I never heard that one needs to be a good Christian.
There is not such a thing as a good Christian.
Salvation is not required on being "good".
Who told you that ??????
You listened to some haywire teaching.

Small wonder you are mixed up and think drag queens are ok to talk to children in schools.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's right to want your children, to be theologically strong.

Why create a vaccum? What are they replacing it (the Bible) with?

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It's right to want your children, to be theologically strong.

Why create a vaccum? What are they replacing it (the Bible) with?
Theologically strong as in, confident in being delusional? You don’t think that the concept of hell is the most genius invention to control the sheep?

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well, your post must be based on you being present in such a school.
That's why I am sorry you experienced this.

I never heard that one needs to be a good Christian.
There is not such a thing as a good Christian.
Salvation is not required on being "good".
Who told you that ??????
You listened to some haywire teaching.

Small wonder you are mixed up and think drag queens are ok to talk to children in schools.
Ohhhh so you must be one of those ‘saved by grace’ alone Christians where if a pedophile molests a child, all they have to do is accept Jesus and they’re saved. Meanwhile the molested child who happened to be an atheist, burns in hell because they didn’t accept Jesus as their savior. Am I right?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Theologically strong as in, confident in being delusional? You don’t think that the concept of hell is the most genius invention to control the sheep?
Where in the Bible does it say "please, be delusional"?

If someone tells you there is a cliff there, are they trying to manipulate your ideas about gravity?

Again, as I said, you may take the Bible out of school, but what do you replace it with?

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Where in the Bible does it say "please, be delusional"?

If someone tells you there is a cliff there, are they trying to manipulate your ideas about gravity?

Again, as I said, you may take the Bible out of school, but what do you replace it with?
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Apparently trusting some invisible god takes precedence over using your own brain.

Proverbs 9:10, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” Fear is #1

Gravity can be tested with consistent results. As for hell, no one has ever come back to tell us about it. At least telling us about it that’s not just hearsay.

What to replace the Bible with? That’s simple. You replace it with critical thinking. Rather than blindly following dogma, you question it.

Isn’t it funny how the place your born and upbringing has a lot to do with what religion you follow? It’s rare that you see someone in their late 20s all of a sudden becoming a Muslim or Christian. It’s almost like getting a circumcision, most people won’t be interested later on if it’s not done early enough

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ohhhh so you must be one of those ‘saved by grace’ alone Christians where if a pedophile molests a child, all they have to do is accept Jesus and they’re saved.
You did not answer my question.

Btw, there are many who claim to accept Christ, yet are not saved.

(I smell a troll who is here only to fight and refuses to learn anything.
Waste of time.)

Reactions: marks

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You did not answer my question.

Btw, there are many who claim to accept Christ, yet are not saved.

(I smell a troll who is here only to fight and refuses to learn anything.
Waste of time.)
Coming from the bigot who has a problem with drag queens talking to kids. Do you know there’s far more priests who have molested children? Do you know that the majority of pedophiles are actually straight people?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if being good is not enough to be saved then what is? Faith in Jesus alone?
Romans 3:23 - All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Reactions: Triumph1300