Biblical Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A missing King?

Is He on vacation?

He is not intricately involved?
Let is be said , heard and seen that i warn all who does breathe and needs oxygene to sustain the life of the body .
NEVER join the harlot . Have nothing to do with this end time we are all catholics move .
And sound out only the glorious truth of our LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By grace and grace alone i made my choice . And whatever the cost of that choice be , So be it .
Let no man , woman or child who names the glorious name of JESUS , ever once head into the catholic church for unity .
We must stand on the original gospel , we must stand firm in the faith unto the end .
I already know some folks think me not saved , cause i dont pray to mary and i expose the catholic church .
cause i warn against praying to saints and say PRAY ONLY TO GOD .
On the day of judgment , FOR THERE WILL BE A DAY OF JUDGMENT , many will wail for they never truly learned Christ
they learned of men gone wrong .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who make Peter Jos personal representative and vicar!

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

involved yes thru His apostles and His church and His spirit
Down goes your paper tower....

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Down goes your paper tower....

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Peter is not a mediator or the rep of the mediator
Administrator in his absence
Like Joseph under pharaoh

Yes and He has all authority Matt 28:18 to make Peter head of the church on earth in His place

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh it includes His church , ROME aint His Church . The true lambs still cling to the original writings of the original apostels .
And they have fellowship with those who do so . Heeding only men who would teach according to the TRUTH .
Rome dont . Flee that place and never look back . Ps the jehovas claim the same game , so do mormons
But lambs HEED only the voice of the great shepard and those who would teach the glorious truth .
And Rome is definitely not the good Shepherd!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter is not a mediator or the rep of the mediator
Administrator in his absence
Like Joseph under pharaoh

Yes and He has all authority Matt 28:18 to make Peter head of the church on earth in His place
One mediator, correct?

Who is that one mediator?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One mediator, correct?

Who is that one mediator?

mediator has to do with grace and redemption not administer

The administer has the keys

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh it includes His church , ROME aint His Church . The true lambs still cling to the original writings of the original apostels .
And they have fellowship with those who do so . Heeding only men who would teach according to the TRUTH .
Rome dont . Flee that place and never look back . Ps the jehovas claim the same game , so do mormons
But lambs HEED only the voice of the great shepard and those who would teach the glorious truth .

Dan 2:44
Matt 6:33
So Einstein tell us what is the kingdom?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 2:44
Matt 6:33
So Einstein tell us what is the kingdom?
It aint ROME that is for sure and for certain . His kingdom is within the believers . FOR the SPIRIT is within the true believers .
And GOD and CHRIST are the temple . We can meet on a hill , or a cave , or a house or a building .
BUT dont go to THE RCC is all i can say . Well dont go to many of them protestant ones either .
Test the doctrine of the leaders . For if the leaders are instructing falsehoods those sitting under them will fall away .
And i have read a few books in the library . One was wrote by a praticing catholic himself .
And HE was and is for the RCC . But as i read every description of every pope , I was like oh dear , they never once had a true pope .
OH , i know they claim peter was , BUT yeah , NO he wasnt . HE would have rebuked what that church had become and has become .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter , john , even polycarp and igantius would roller over twice if they see what has become of Romes christendom , known as the RCC .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mediator has to do with grace and redemption not administer

The administer has the keys

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

So, should we tell another man(priest) other than Jesus Christ our sins and have him mediate between us and Christ?

A mediator is a "go between".

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
peter and order and unity
Or
Spiritual anarchy
You choose
Peter is the one mediator?...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, should we tell another man(priest) other than Jesus Christ our sins and have him mediate between us and Christ?

but between us and Christ the savior

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

moses was a mediator and he had 72 under him???

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like this?...

For there is one God, and one OR MORE mediators between God and men, the RCC PRIEST THEN Christ Jesus;
By justice between God and men yes only Christ!
But Christ can appoint and send who wants
You must submit

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) same power mission and authority as Christ!