Biblical Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
leave the one true holy church

leave the one true holy church?

jn 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
No i would never ask anyone to leave a true church . just the harlot . Flee her my friend . She as well
as many of her protestant daughters are leading folks to perdition and the destruction of ungodly men . Flee her . Flee her .
I will continue to pray for you my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No i would never ask anyone to leave a true church . just the harlot . Flee her my friend . She as well
as many of her protestant daughters are leading folks to perdition and the destruction of ungodly men . Flee her . Flee her .
Sound it out brother. Praise the biblical Lord Jesus.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's your point...?
Some body's of earthly men are tied up on Earth and Some body's of earthly men are tied up in Heaven? LOL

John 3:
[13] And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven...

doctrine truth divine revelation
The church has the duty to declare it
Matt 28:19

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

how?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
doctrine truth divine revelation
The church has the duty to declare it
Matt 28:19

The Church is Christ. The Church members are Converted IN Christ.
Not a secret, Jesus sends out those IN Christ to speak His word.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will share the same Grace with you that God gave to me . Let your heart be fired up
and return into the Bible and be refreshed and reminded in the truth .
The best version i know of is the Kjv . And its not hard to understand either .
Just get refreshed in the bible and continue in prayer and Things will be made clear and clearer .
I will be praying for you .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, there will always be only 1 Shepherd, the rest are strangers per John 10.
JESUS is our great shepard . And if any man who does teach or instruct the lambs teaches contrary to Christ
we had better not heed that voice . And if they wont heed true correction , then they have to be left .
Today we are so full of strangers dressed in wool who are guiding the flocks .
And if a wolf leads the flock , rest assured its only for to eat that flock up . Sadly many wolves do lead the churches
and worse , when even worse wolves do teach , they lead their flocks to these as well .
The flocks have no idea they are being eaten up by these wolves and the children they do bear will be wolf pups themselves
who grow only into even more dangerous wolves . Its a massive falling away going on my friend .
Lambs better know , read and love those bibles . For the scriptures do make one wise unto salvation
through faith in Christ . yet many sit under men who know Not Christ and thus by the wisdom of the world
they make them wise unto SLAVATION of sin through faith in men .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will share the same Grace with you that God gave to me . Let your heart be fired up
and return into the Bible and be refreshed and reminded in the truth .
The best version i know of is the Kjv . And its not hard to understand either .
Just get refreshed in the bible and continue in prayer and Things will be made clear and clearer .
I will be praying for you .

what good is the Bible if you don’t believe it?
Jn 10:16
1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS is our great shepard . And if any man who does teach or instruct the lambs teaches contrary to Christ
we had better not heed that voice . And if they wont heed true correction , then they have to be left .
Today we are so full of strangers dressed in wool who are guiding the flocks .
And if a wolf leads the flock , rest assured its only for to eat that flock up . Sadly many wolves do lead the churches
and worse , when even worse wolves do teach , they lead their flocks to these as well .
The flocks have no idea they are being eaten up by these wolves and the children they do bear will be wolf pups themselves
who grow only into even more dangerous wolves . Its a massive falling away going on my friend .
Lambs better know , read and love those bibles . For the scriptures do make one wise unto salvation
through faith in Christ . yet many sit under men who know Not Christ and thus by the wisdom of the world
they make them wise unto SLAVATION of sin through faith in men .
Amen.

There is no such thing as a sub-shepherd.

A pastor is an elder...that's it.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then explain Jn 21:17
Peter was the feeder, not the shepherd.

If you hire someone to feed your flocks, is he you, or just a hired hand?

Did Jesus tell Peter "feed MY sheep" or "feed OUR sheep"?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what good is the Bible if you don’t believe it?
Jn 10:16
1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)
My friend you are running out of gas , I have always said IF JESUS said it we do it . Which includes EVERYTHING HE and the apostels
taught WHICH would include water baptism .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter was the feeder, not the shepherd.

If you hire someone to feed your flocks, is he you, or just a hired hand?

Did Jesus tell Peter "feed MY sheep" or "feed OUR sheep"?

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend you are running out of gas , I have always said IF JESUS said it we do it . Which includes EVERYTHING HE and the apostels
taught WHICH would include water baptism .
Does it include His church and the teaching authority of the apostles???

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Hired help.

Not, thousand of shepherds....

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A missing King?

Is He on vacation?

He is not intricately involved?

Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who make Peter Jos personal representative and vicar!

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

involved yes thru His apostles and His church and His spirit

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

There is no such thing as a sub-shepherd.

A pastor is an elder...that's it.
Does it include His church and the teaching authority of the apostles???
Oh it includes His church , ROME aint His Church . The true lambs still cling to the original writings of the original apostels .
And they have fellowship with those who do so . Heeding only men who would teach according to the TRUTH .
Rome dont . Flee that place and never look back . Ps the jehovas claim the same game , so do mormons
But lambs HEED only the voice of the great shepard and those who would teach the glorious truth .