Biblical Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, NOWHERE does this verse say "AFTER".
ONLY the word "Until" (Heos) is used - and if you missed the "Until" symposium I gave your fellow ignorant anti-Catholic @Ronald Nolette - just visit post #1128.

From your KJV:
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

As for your "Bread of Death" remark - have fun saying that to Jesus's face when He is judging you.
Good luck with that . . .

If you were honest you would know that until, whether used as a preposition or conjunction indicate a change of action at some point in time.

until
[ˌənˈtil]
PREPOSITION
  1. up to (the point in time or the event mentioned):
    "the kidnappers have given us until October 11th to deliver the documents" ·
    till · up to · up till · up until · as late as · up to the time of/that ·
    till · up till · up until · up to the time of/that · until such time as
CONJUNCTION
  1. up to the point in time or the event mentioned:
    "you don't know what you can achieve until you try"
    synonyms:
but both you and illuminator are either guilty of woeful education or intentional deception to try to alter the word of god. At this point either way, I do not care which anymore. As I said you can apologize for lying about me or we arew through.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing to consider in your blather.
Neither Joseph or Solomon were bowing down to Idols.
And neither do Catholics.

ANY position you take - whether it's folding your hands or bowing your head or kneeling is simply a prayer position.
Whether you do it in front of a statue or behind a statue - or with a statue somewhere in the room is not "idolatry".

"Idolatry"
is the worship OF something other than God. THAT'S what God meant by "bowing before idols" - the WORSIP OF them.
Statues, paintings hard bound family Bibles and books are ALL things to AID us in the worship of the ONE God. They are reminders - NO different that the "idols" that YOU have on your mantle at home of your children, parents or Aunt Winnie.

Do your homework . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An accusation without "my quoted words" that you object to; doesn't merit a worthy response.
How is this for a response . before i say the response i want you to truly know i desire the death of none .
I had rather die ten thousand of the most cruel deaths and torment that to ever join with the RCC .
Let me go on record as having said that . I weep for the souls trapped in it . And out of dire love i will continue , by grace , to warn
folks to come out of that place . And warn all others not to enter into her convenant of death .

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were honest you would know that until, whether used as a preposition or conjunction indicate a change of action at some point in time.

until
[ˌənˈtil]
PREPOSITION
CONJUNCTION
    synonyms:
but both you and illuminator are either guilty of woeful education or intentional deception to try to alter the word of god. At this point either way, I do not care which anymore. As I said you can apologize for lying about me or we arew through.
I've been nothing BUT honest with you - bringing forth mountains of Biblical and linguistic evidence.
It is YOU who has flatly denied BOTH.

Using Scriptural evidence and examples - I PROVED that the named "brethren" of Jesus weren't uterine siblings (Matt. 27:5, Mark 15:40, John 19:25).
.I PROVED that the word "Until" (heos/'ad) was NOT always used to imply a subsequent action (Gen. 14:14, Gen. 29:15, 1 Chr. 23:21–22).

All YOU'VE done is deny, accuse and whine.
I suggest you spend more time doing your HOMEWORK.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

until
[ˌənˈtil]
PREPOSITION
CONJUNCTION
    synonyms:

~ Ronald Nolette-
A catholics allegience is to a Gentile's created catholicism, their catholic church, their catholic docrine and their momentarily elected holy father.

It matters Not how conflicting their teaching is with Scripture, if their church declares it, they believe it.

They have an excuse and derragatory jab for everything.

Not to worry about anything on their "account"...
Stick with the Lords Truth, Way and Doctrine... and you will never fail.
Remember ...
the Lord is your judge, not catholics.
:)

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ Ronald Nolette
~ rockytopva
~ amigo de christo

Scripture clearly establishes...
* A man "knowing" his wife, is a man engaging in intercourse with his wife.
* A child coming forth from a woman's womb, called "firstborn" clearly establishes other children thereafter come forth from the same woman's womb.
* Every person with a smidgen of "Common sense" knows "until...'till"... means something follows AFTER what is initially revealed.
* Scripturally...IS THAT Joseph, would NOT have sexual intercourse with his Wife Mary, "TILL After she had delivered her Firstborn forth out of her womb.
* Scripturally....AFTER Mary's firstborn had come forth from her Womb....
Joseph her husband Was then Allowed to have intercourse with his Wife Mary.
* After Mary delievered her FIRSTBORN, she was then ALLOWED to have intercourse with her husband Joseph and bring forth additional children.
* Mary's condition Before and During her being Conceived (Pregnant), was her having a VIRGIN WOMB...
* AFTER the birth of Mary's Firstborn, the condition of Mary's Womb remaining VIRGIN, was no longer required or effected.

THE THING about "making up" an initial LIE, is more Lies upon Lies are told to support the initial Lie.

Matt 1:
[25] And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son...

Glory to God,
Taken
I said no such thing.
It is very DEVIOUS when you decide what is an others opinions, logic or beliefs.

Try to gain some WISDOM...people are quite capable of speaking for themselves.
YOU are the one making the case that Mary had "other children" based on the word "firstborn" - and now you're denying it??

YOU
implied that it was wrong to have ONE child because of the mandate to be "fruitful" and "multiply".
I simply asked YOU if the following Sarah and Hannah were evil for having ONE child each - their "FIRSTBORN".

There is absolutely NO LIE here.
Ask ANY Jewish scholar what "firstborn" means - and they will tell you what Scripture says (Exod. 13:12, 12, Luke 2:23):
"The one who opens the womb of the mother."

That's ALL it means - and does NOT mandate that other children follow..

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well until you stop calling me anti catholic and apologize for lying on this thread I will have no more to do with your dishonesty. I have told you repeatedly I am not against Catholics but against Catholic doctrine or romanism. You have been told repeatedly, now you are just violating the commandment against bearing false witness.

Ap[ologize or we are finished. I don't dialogue with liars!
And until YOU stop LYING about what Catholics believe and teach - I will continue to refer to you as "anti-Catholic" because THAT'S what Anti-Catholics DO.
They LIE - just like YOU.

PS - Point me to ONE SINGLE LIE that I have stated - and I will apologize.
For the record - I don't lie on this forum.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL...no you did not.
I absolutely did.
But, being lying anti-Catholic like your buddy @Ronald Nolette - you wouldn't recognize it if I beat you over the heat with it.

Here it is AGAIN for your edification . . .

Did Mary have other children after Jesus? As we have examined – the Bible does NOT support this idea. Let’s see what the Scriptures say about the use of the word, “until”.

2 Samuel 6:23 tells us: Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child UNTIL the day of her death.
Are we to assume that Michal had children after she died?

Moses was buried by God in the valley of Moab after his death. Deut. 34:6 explicitly states: And he buried him in the valley of the land of Moab over against Phogor: and no man hath known of his sepulchre UNTIL this present day.
Sooooo – did they find his grave after this??

Let’s also examine Acts 2:34-35 (also see Psalm 110:1, Matt 22:44): For David did not go up into heaven, but he himself said: 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand UNTIL I make your enemies your footstool."'

Are we to surmise that Jesus will cease to sit at the right hand of the Father after his enemies are made his footstool? The problem here is that the IGNORANT anti-Catholic attempts to apply 21st century English to Hebrew and Greek from a culture thousands of years ago.

You BOTH need to do your homework . . .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How is this for a response . before i say the response i want you to truly know i desire the death of none .
I had rather die ten thousand of the most cruel deaths and torment that to ever join with the RCC .
Let me go on record as having said that . I weep for the souls trapped in it . And out of dire love i will continue , by grace , to warn
folks to come out of that place . And warn all others not to enter into her convenant of death .
This post has been reported as hate speech.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And until YOU stop LYING about what Catholics believe and teach - I will continue to refer to you as "anti-Catholic" because THAT'S what Anti-Catholics DO.
They LIE - just like YOU.

PS - Point me to ONE SINGLE LIE that I have stated - and I will apologize.
For the record - I don't lie on this forum.
And till or until he do what . Exactly . TILL or until simple english .
Up to the point . Yall been heavily deceived . Simple english .

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the record - that's all this poster @amigo de christo posts.
He doesn't seem to be bright enough o engage in any real debate - so he engages in that kind of drivel.

I'm embarrassed for him . . .
To anyone willing to listen . compare both my language and the langauge of Bread of life .
I go after and attack the doctrine . But who does he go after . Its not the doctrine . Its me .
Hypocrisy . that is all this hate speech stuff is . As are and as is the liberal agenda .
They want to silence our voices. Dont anyone fall for this ruse .
This is how a nation gets turned into communism .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU are the one making the case that Mary had "other children" based on the word "firstborn" - and now you're denying it??

What I have expressly said;
IS:
Mary IS NOT THE HIGHLIGHT of Scripture.
IS;
The Identity of Mary's Firstborn, IS the Word of God, who came forth out from God, TO Mary's virgin womb.
IS:
Gods Word is the Highlight of Scripture.
IS:
Gods Word reveals JESUS was on the INSIDE "with" His brethren and mother....
While Mary and Jesus' brethren were on the OUTSIDE.

By your narrow posts, I doubt you are equipped to comprehend ...
Jews are "brethren" by race.
Jews are "brethren" by sibling relationship.
Jews are "brethren" by Religious practice.
WITH Christ are "brethren" by Religious practice.
WITH and IN CHRST are "brethren" by the Lords Works of Conversion.

Clearly, Jesus was Speaking to MEN and WOMAN WITH Jesus IN BELIEF, while "Mary" and "Jesus' brethren", stood WITHOUT.

Clearly, "Mary and Jesus' brethren" standing "WITHOUT"...were NOT there, following Jesus, with Jesus, listening to Jesus', agreeing with Jesus....

It is more plausible, Mary was toting Mary and Joseph's children, (Jesus' legal siblings according to mans law)....and wanted to speak to Jesus, so went where He was speaking to His spiritual brethren ...

So ya, I think Mary had other children...so what?

Nothing whatsoever forbid Mary to have a sexual relationship with her husband Joseph;
AFTER Jesus' birth.

YOU implied that it was wrong to have ONE child because of the mandate to be "fruitful" and "multiply".

No, I did not.
Mentioning FIRSTBORN, in Scripture sets a precedence, that other children are thereafter born.

I simply asked YOU if the following Sarah and Hannah were evil for having ONE child each - their "FIRSTBORN".

No, you did not. You implied that is what I believed, and I said no such thing.

Ask ANY Jewish scholar what "firstborn" means - and they will tell you what Scripture says (Exod. 13:12, 12, Luke 2:23):
"The one who opens the womb of the mother."

So? That is true, but not the issue.

That's ALL it means - and does NOT mandate that other children follow..

So? Noone said there was a mandate additional children must be born.

Scripture simply sets a precedence revealing the term FIRSTBORN, indicates other children were thereafter also born.

Regarding, Gods command to multiply...
IS in direct contrast to your catholic teaching of Mary remaining a VIRGIN.

250+ times the root word "REMAIN" appears in Scripture.
70+ times the word "VIRGIN" appears in Scripture.

Nowhere in Scripture is there flat out or the slightest hint that Mary "remained a virgin" after Jesus' birth...

Multiple times in Scripture FLAT OUT Jesus is spoken of as "HAVING NO SIN"; WITHOUT SIN.

Nowhere in Scripture is there flat out or the slightest hint that Mary "was WITHOUT SIN".

Jesus' believing "brethren" were His followers, following Him, Listening to His Preaching.

Where is Mary? Following Jesus? My thought is home taking care of her children. And aside from Jesus' Birth and Death....What Mary is doing is of minimal interest, and minimal writing in Scirpture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And neither do Catholics.

LOL

"bowing before idols"
- the WORSIP OF them.

Yep you bow before idols,

NO different that the "idols" that YOU have on your mantle at home of your children, parents or Aunt Winnie.

Don't have idols, statutes, photos, on my mantle or walls....thus obviously do not bow down before them.....as you yet again make a FALSE ACCUSATION.

Homework IS discovering knowledge.
Obviously Homework to you means just making up junk.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And till or until he do what . Exactly . TILL or until simple english .
Up to the point . Yall been heavily deceived . Simple english .
TRANSLATION:
"I can't point to a SINGLE lie you've stated."

That's what I thought . . .