Biblical Terms Showing Up ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
An interesting report this morning from a finacial site I follow it is not a religious site just normal secular finacial site but I could not help but notice some unintentional biblical terms coming through of late this morning we have this Then there's the report that JP Morgan will raise it's offer for Bear Stearns to as much as $10 in order to quiet down the ticked off shareholders who screamed about the $2 offer.---The really astute financial observer would notice, along in here somewhere, that the newest game by the central banksters is to buy up (*by holding as 'security') bad loans to get a little control their multiple (naughty) children banks. In fact, I'd argue with the Fed taking (*pretty much anything) as loan security, and this morning's report that the "Bank of England may join securities buy-up plan" that what's going on at a global scale is one of the most important precursors to one-world government. A single universal bank. Seems to me that's what's coming, although by fits and starts.And last week these commentsAt some point, the country has to clear out gobs of bad debt and there are only two extremes to get there: a killer bout of deflation which could take 10-years to work though as was the case in the 1930's,. or a solid hyper-inflation which could reduce the pain-time to 24-months or so, but during that time paper assets would sink to the point where wheel barrows of [paper/fiat] money would be needed for a loaf of bread, as was the Weimar Germany experience of the early 1920's.Interesting when we see Biblical language statr showing up in main stream news

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;42212)
Interesting when we see Biblical language start showing up in main stream news
Interesting, but not uncommon. It has occurred before and will again, for these things are not new, but have been a long process hundreds of years in the making.Thank you for sharing Kriss, may you be blessed.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Richard_oti;42263)
Interesting, but not uncommon. It has occurred before and will again, for these things are not new, but have been a long process hundreds of years in the making.Thank you for sharing Kriss, may you be blessed.
Well I of course agree to a point but the one world system is a sign of the times are in there has never been a one world system only regionally

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Yeah Kriss, things are lining up perfectly. For me its not what I read, its what I see. Great lies and deception are slowly taking a strong grip in America setting up the stage for the prince of lies step for step.