Biblical Timeline leading up to the end

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is all pretty good.

However, you left out one of the most misunderstood passages regarding the timeline: "Every man in his own order." Which means there is no mass, future-only event, as many believe. 1 Corinthians 15:23
[20] But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become *the firstfruits of them that slept.
[21] For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
[22] For as in Adam all die, **even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
[23] But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; ***afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. [Being both the dead in Christ, and
**** those who are alive and remaining.

This is the "order" :
* all the OT Saints up to Christ's Resurrection.
** all who are born again of God's Holy Spirit- the Age of Grace (symbolic 1000 years), from Pentecost to current.
*** all believers in Jesus, who have died in faith, are bodily resurrected.
**** then we who are alive and are remaining, shall be caught up with them, with Jesus in the clouds.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus gave us the signs to be watching for, and the main sign for the end has not happened yet, and will be the event that starts the time of "great tribulation" He warned of. It's called the "abomination of desolation" in the Book of Daniel, and it will occur in Jerusalem. It is about idol worship being setup in Jerusalem by the coming false-Messiah.
Your doctrinal theories are the preconceived ramblings of "church-ianity". Their "spoon" in your mouth is a dead give away.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Glad you have a Yo-Yo, because that's about all your post amounts to. I documented what you said, and you were wrong, and that's all there is to it.
Look, there are various sources on the Temple thing. Some say the Romans did indeed set up and worship...many do. But, as you also pointed out, many...including Josephus, say they didn't. So, as I said, it then becomes a debate on historical sources, sites, etc. And, as I said...I have NO interest in getting INTO such a conversation because it has zero baring on my original point. That I made point about another issue in post #48 before you bought up 70AD is clearly documented.
So, since it's a no, 'you don't want to discuss my original point' then...
See ya.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
[20] But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become *the firstfruits of them that slept.
[21] For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
[23] But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; ***afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. [Being both the dead in Christ, and

This is the "order" :
** all who are born again of God's Holy Spirit- the Age of Grace (symbolic 1000 years), from Pentecost to current.
**** then we who are alive and are remaining, shall be caught up with them, with Jesus in the clouds.
What's your handle on clouds ? literal clouds ?

I see it this way Caught up with them = you are with them in Holy Spirit.
With Jesus in the clouds = Jesus majesty.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is the "order" :
1 Corinthians 15:44
"It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." ...Each being born separately and completely different, the one old and the other new, the one dead and the other alive.

The common error, is that flesh and blood [can] inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 15:50). But, no, Christ did not "lower" himself by coming in the flesh so that God should be lowered to the level of sinful man, but rather that sinful man might be raised up to be spirit, just as "God is spirit", "the where he is, we might be also."

Also, Paul's comparison of "in Adam all die" to "in Christ shall all be made alive", is the premise for the resurrection of all men, as "each in his own order." In other words, just as all in Adam did not come in a mass event, neither do all those in Christ come in a mass event. Meaning, there is no mass event rapture. This, of course, is another common error.

But are there any here that understand these elementary truths?

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:44
"It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." ...Each being born separately and completely different, the one old and the other new, the one dead and the other alive.

The common error, is that flesh and blood [can] inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 15:50). But, no, Christ did not "lower" himself by coming in the flesh so that God should be lowered to the level of sinful man, but rather that sinful man might be raised up to be spirit, just as "God is spirit", "the where he is, we might be also."

Also, Paul's comparison of "in Adam all die" to "in Christ shall all be made alive", is the premise for the resurrection of all men, as "each in his own order." In other words, just as all in Adam did not come in a mass event, neither do all those in Christ come in a mass event. Meaning, there is no mass event rapture. This, of course, is another common error.

But are there any here that understand these elementary truths?
Did Ellen G White say that?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pathetic.

The word of God is public and self-evident. Still there are those who don't know the word of God, minions, and accuserettes, acting against the word of God and making hollow accusations that anyone who can read the words for themselves, can see through. And they call themselves "Christians."

Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with Ammilenialism is that if we're in the 1,000 year reign, why is Satan still roaming the earth? Satan is locked in Hell during the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth. But Satan is still roaming the earth. I know this because I've met Satan 4 times. I've heard his unholy 3-fold frog-like tongues at least 4 times. He came up behind me. He spoke and me and 4 other witnesses heard him, including my brother, my earthly father, my friend, and an interviewer. I have also met a man who has the REAL Mark of the Beast. NO. We are NOT in the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Jesus Christ is not on the earth, ruling from Jerusalem. And He will not return until He comes BODILY, riding a white horse, from the eastern sky, and His feet touch the Mount of Olives. The Mark of the Beast has NEVER been implemented world-wide because the Lawless Man of Sin has not been revealed to the World. That must happen BEFORE the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Keraz
D

Dave L

The problem with Ammilenialism is that if we're in the 1,000 year reign, why is Satan still roaming the earth? Satan in locked in Hell during the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth. But Satan is still roaming the earth. I know this because I've met Satan 4 times. I've heard his unholy 3-fold frog-like tongues at least 4 times. He came up behind me. He spoke and me and 4 other witnesses heard him, including my brother, my earthly father, my friend, and an interviewer. I have also met a man who has the REAL Mark of the Beast. NO. We are NOT in the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Jesus Christ is not on the earth, ruling from Jerusalem. And He will not return until He comes BODILY, riding a white horse, from the eastern sky, and His feet touch the Mount of Olives.
You are not sticking to scripture if you think Satan's binding amounts to more than not being able to deceive the gentiles because of the gospel. Salvation is for Jews AND gentiles under the gospel.

D

Dave L

Has Christ Jesus come in the flesh?
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” (1 John 4:3)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not sticking to scripture if you think Satan's binding amounts to more than not being able to deceive the gentiles because of the gospel. Salvation is for Jews AND gentiles under the gospel.

Revelation 20:1-3
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Satan is NOT in the bottomeless pit. He is NOT shut up, and he does NOT have the seal set on him in Hell. Satan is roaming the earth as a roaring lion. I have met him 4 times. We are NOT in the 1,000 millenium. Your teaching is a lie.

D

Dave L

Revelation 20:1-3
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Satan is NOT in the bottomeless pit. He is NOT shut up, and he does NOT have the seal set on him in Hell. Satan is roaming the earth as a roaring lion. I have met him 4 times. We are NOT in the 1,000 millenium. Your teaching is a lie.
Jesus said; “But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” (1 John 4:3)

"All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one." (Matthew 5:37)
Has Christ Jesus come in the flesh? YES or NO?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has Christ Jesus come in the flesh?
If you call yourself a Christian, you have no need to ask. Therefore, I will point out that your quote of what I wrote was incomplete and misleading, even suggesting that Christ has not come in the flesh. So here again, is what I wrote:

On the other hand, if you do not actually know that Christ has come in the flesh and have asked an honest question, go first and remove the name "Christian" from your profile, and return and I will answer.

Reactions: Dave L