Biblical Timeline leading up to the end

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not see me squirming. But there is one who squirms, and he has shown himself today, for his time is short.

Answer "YES" or "NO" and we will all see where SATAN dwells! I confess YES! Jesus Christ has come in the flesh!

Now it's YOUR turn ScottA...

"Let your "Yes" be "Yes" and your "No" be "No" Anything more than this is from the Evil One" (Matthew 5:37)

ScottA, Has Jesus Christ come in the flesh? YES or NO?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another false accusation. YES! JESUS CHRIST HAS COME IN THE FLESH!!! Everything you have said is from Satan.
"All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one." (Matthew 5:37)
Has Christ Jesus come in the flesh? YES or NO?

posting this rubbish one more time..SPAMMING...
You are a troll.

What have your silly posts have to do with the subject of the OP.

You are a child and derailing this thread, and hijacking.

Go and start you own thread somewhere else.

We already have more than enough nutters on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer "YES" or "NO" and we will all see where SATAN dwells! I confess YES! Jesus Christ has come in the flesh!

Now it's YOUR turn ScottA...

"Let your "Yes" be "Yes" and your "No" be "No" Anything more than this is from the Evil One" (Matthew 5:37)

ScottA, Has Jesus Christ come in the flesh? YES or NO?
I have repeatedly told you what you want to know, and you continue with your assaults like a Pharisee and your squirming as someone who's time is short. So, I will not answer you further, for I do not answer to you.

And how about you, why do you not answer my question?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@ScottA @Dave L

Ignore him...he is a child playing stupid games..children like all the attention.
He is just drawing attention to himself. Don't give him the time of day.

Listen to mummy. :)

Reactions: ScottA

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have repeatedly told you what you want to know, and you continue with your assaults like a Pharisee and your squirming as someone who's time is short. So, I will not answer you further, for I do not answer to you.

And how about you, why do you not answer my question?

Cmon ScottA...
Has Jesus Christ come in the flesh? YES or NO?

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA @Dave L

Ignore him...he is a child playing stupid games..children like all the attention.
He is just drawing attention to himself. Don't give him the time of day.

Listen to mummy. :)

Ok "mummy". Let's see who you are of..... God or Satan...

ByGrace....

ByGrace, Has Jesus Christ come in the flesh? YES or NO?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@ByGrace, Please be gracious to @JonMathews as he is new on this board and has not yet worked out who the actual nutters are and that it is best to ignore the nutters' posts wherever possible.

@ScottA has Just as much responsibility in this foolishness. He could have simply answered with either a "Yes" or a "No" to Jon's question instead of the foolishness that he went on with about having already answered his question previously even when Jon was not a member of this forum. If he had simple provided his answer thing would have probably been different.

Having being here for a while now, I do know who to respect and who to ignore and @ScottA is one person that I tend to ignore most of the time because of his usual avoidance of answering question with foolish gibberish. I also tend to ignore @Dave L most of the time as well because of his stonewalling tactics and refusal to provide the necessary information to back up his claims. I would hate to think of how many posts Dave puts up each day which do not really advance any discussion forward.

Oh well back down this rabbit hole into the safety of hiding.

Shalom

Reactions: Helen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Ok "mummy". Let's see who you are of..... God or Satan...

ByGrace....

ByGrace, Has Jesus Christ come in the flesh? YES or NO?

I agree this repeated question is derailing the thread. Please desist, and make a public poll or your own thread.

Matthew 5:37 is for those answering questions, so they don't squirm like a politician.

Those asking yes and no questions, and demanding such an answer can come across as manipulative like a lawyer trying to get a specific answer from a witness while hiding the context.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA has Just as much responsibility in this foolishness. He could have simply answered with either a "Yes" or a "No" to Jon's question instead of the foolishness that he went on with about having already answered his question previously even when Jon was not a member of this forum. If he had simple provided his answer thing would have probably been different.
Jon quoted my answer, which I gave even before he asked. Then he asked me to state it again and again with badgering unbecoming a Christian, with quite exactly the same tactics used by Christ's accusers. To which I answered him the same as Jesus did.

It you have a problem with that...and think it "gibberish" - take it up with Jesus. But I wouldn't expect much...since you have insulted Him and taken up with one like His accusers.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. deleted ..

I think, sadly we have a mental case on here.
@Jay Ross Thanks for your gracious post. :)

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with Ammilenialism is that if we're in the 1,000 year reign, why is Satan still roaming the earth? Satan is locked in Hell during the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth. But Satan is still roaming the earth. I know this because I've met Satan 4 times. I've heard his unholy 3-fold frog-like tongues at least 4 times. He came up behind me. He spoke and me and 4 other witnesses heard him, including my brother, my earthly father, my friend, and an interviewer. I have also met a man who has the REAL Mark of the Beast. NO. We are NOT in the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Jesus Christ is not on the earth, ruling from Jerusalem. And He will not return until He comes BODILY, riding a white horse, from the eastern sky, and His feet touch the Mount of Olives. The Mark of the Beast has NEVER been implemented world-wide because the Lawless Man of Sin has not been revealed to the World. That must happen BEFORE the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ.

I don't know about the 3-fold frog-like tongues (ref. to Rev.16), but those other things you're saying are true.

Some Amillennialists are wrongly taught we are now in Christ's "thousand years" reign of Rev.20, and their interpretation magically extends that 1,000 years, because if they held to it being a literal 1,000 years, it would have end in the year 1,029 A.D.

But other Amillennialists, like mostly here on this forum, don't really believe in any literal 1,000 year period. They treat Rev.20 as philosophy, and change it into whatever they want to believe at the moment, mostly as non-existent, because they mostly believe when Jesus comes that's when all the wicked are destroyed.

The real timeline in God's Plan, where we are today, we are still awaiting Christ's 2nd coming as prophesied by the prophets, Apostles, and our Lord Jesus Himself. When He comes, on the last day of this present world, that is when He will gather His Church and take rule upon the earth over ALL nations. That is when ALL nations will see Him, and will bow to Him as Lord of lords, and King of kings.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not sticking to scripture if you think Satan's binding amounts to more than not being able to deceive the gentiles because of the gospel. Salvation is for Jews AND gentiles under the gospel.

In reality, it is you that is not sticking to Scripture (i.e., Rev.20:1-3), because the Rev.20 example is emphatic about Satan being locked in chains (likely by the Archangel Michael).

Rev 20:1-3
20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
KJV

That is about a 'literal' restraining of Satan. Rev.20:7 even reveals it as the prison in the heavenly dimension, which is the same one that Jesus went to after His resurrection in order to preach to the "spirits in prison" of 1 Peter 3:19.

Yet, that Rev.20:1-3 event is not... the idea of restraining that Apostle Paul was talking about in 2 Thessalonians 2.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why fight against God's Word on the very near catching up (rapture)??
Luke 21:36 Jesus tells believers ==Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Born Again Believers will Receive on rapture day a New Immortal Body like the Body Jesus has Today!
Philippians 3:20-21 (NLT)
But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control.

1 John 3:1-3 (NLT)

3 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is. 3 And all who have this eager expectation will keep themselves pure, just as he is pure. Corinthians 15:51-58 (NLT)
51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die,[a] this Scripture will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?
56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
Born Again Believers will Receive a New Imortal Body like the Body Jesus has Today! Born Again Believers will Receive on rapture day a New Immortal Body like the Body Jesus has Today!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why fight against God's Word on the very near catching up (rapture)??
Luke 21:36 Jesus tells believers ==Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Why not take time and read all those Chapters where you quote those things from? Anyone can quote one verse and make it say whatever they want. But having to keep to the flow of the Chapter prevents that.

What Jesus was telling us to 'watch' is about what? WHAT... are we to 'watch' for? Do you know?

Did you realize Apostle Paul was warning the same thing in 1 Thess.5?

1 Thess 5:1-6
5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, "Peace and safety"; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
KJV

Paul was talking about "the times and the seasons", so what is that? It's about the events leading up to the end of this world when Jesus comes. Those events are what we are to be watching, so we'll know how close we are; not the day or the hour, but the season.

That "day of the Lord" is the event of God's consuming fire that will end this present world with Jesus' coming. It will end the "great tribulation" of the future. It will not happen until the last day of this present world. That is why Paul is giving us one of the signs of that season to watch for with those who will be saying, "Peace and safety".

At the very end of this world, during the coming "great tribulation", the whole world (except Christ's elect) will fall away to the coming Antichrist, and worship him instead of waiting on our Lord Jesus' coming. It will be a time of world peace by that Antichrist, as he is going to try and play God, and will give you anything if you'll just bow in worship to him. The Book of Daniel points to him with craft prospering by his hand, and he will destroy (spiritually) many using peace (Dan.8:25). The tribulation will not be upon the deceived. It will be upon Christ's elect who will refuse that fake Christ. But the world will be saying, "Peace and safety".

Then when Jesus comes on the "day of the Lord" that "sudden destruction" of God's consuming fire will come upon them, ending this present world, and the rule of the wicked on this earth. That is the 'season' Apostle Paul is talking about there, thus he gave us a huge sign to be watching with those things.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again \!! The rapture(catching UP of all believers dead and alive is NOT the same event as ther return of Jesus to earth.

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wholeheartedly disagree with the preterists on this forum. Jesus WILL set up His 1,000 year Earthly Kingdom after the Tribulation Period. Count on it!