Biden Sad State of the Union Speech tonight

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is the State of Biden's Union Address : "Highlights". (some of it).

1.) "We..(Dems) hate Cops"

2.) "We are slowly trying to control (denounce) Israel, if they want us to remain their : loyal friend".

3.) "We are happy to welcome all the New-Comers who will illegally cross a USA Border, by the thousands, while i'll giving this pathetic Speech that i can barely read".

4.) "We, the Dems.... promote Gay sex and Chemical Castration of Children as a "civil right", because Parents are the enemy of their Children."

5.) "We promote a woman's right to use a procedure to stop her Baby's heartbeat in her womb, as a form of Post-Sex Contraception".

6.) "We blame Trump"..>"for whatever we can come up with Next, and misuse the Courts to keep Him pinned inside a Courtroom".

7.) "I personally take Millions from Foreign Countries as "bribes" and i use my son as the Human DONKEY to carry the money into my offshore bank accounts".

8.) "I'll keep Kamala H. as my VP, as she is an avowed and acknowledged Marxist and Christ denier, and that is what we stand for, as Democrats"......(Can i get an amen ??) ""

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A pathetic, angry, old-man rant.

It was embarrassing to think that the world was watching.

Truly cringe-worthy.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A pathetic, angry, old-man rant.

It was embarrassing to think that the world was watching.

Truly cringe-worthy.
Not only that, it was a campaign speech to his base - not an actual SOU.

I watched it on OANN. Their analysis was excellent and right leaning. The question is, why did Biden's team feel the need to give a speech catering to his base?

The answer is the poll numbers show his base is not supporting him.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so sad that some people will vote for this guy.
There should be a test for all voters, whereby you have to be able to speak intelligently on the issues, regardless of how you intend to vote. If you can't, you really have no idea what or for whom you are voting and you should not be allowed to cast your vote. Add to that Voter ID, guaranteeing that only citizens get to vote (not illegal aliens). Then, we'd be fine.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There should be a test for all voters, whereby you have to be able to speak intelligently on the issues, regardless of how you intend to vote. If you can't, you really have no idea what or for whom you are voting and you should not be allowed to cast your vote. Add to that Voter ID, guaranteeing that only citizens get to vote (not illegal aliens). Then, we'd be fine.
The Supreme Court struck down such tests as unconstitutional in 1968

For reference here is the test required for African Americans in Louisiana in 1964. It says to be taken by anyone unable to prove they passed the 5th grade but only black people had to provide such proof and no proof was accepted.

Test1.jpg.CROP_.article920-large.jpg

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Supreme Court struck down such tests as unconstitutional in 1968

For reference here is the test required for African Americans in Louisiana in 1964. It says to be taken by anyone unable to prove they passed the 5th grade but only black people had to provide such proof and no proof was accepted.

Test1.jpg.CROP_.article920-large.jpg

Ever forget the Democrats fought for slavery.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read some books. Conservatives like Senator Byrd? Biden have a eulogy at his funeral.

As Joe says- History is watching.
you don't seem to know when the civil war was and people fought for slavery but you think I am the one who needs to read some books. :Thumbsup: