Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People have been saying that Joe Biden is too old, 81, compared to Donald Trump, 77 right now but I honestly think that Joe Biden is very youthful at his age and is very capable and I like Joe BIden. I also heard Joe Biden being called a pedophile, but Donald Trump's wife is also decades younger than him so what's the point? And I've got to say that Joe Biden looks very good at his age!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly don’t understand Why the US chooses leaders who are declining in years. This isn’t from any political point of view, more from the view of working with those heading into their 80’s. ………..
To this day I don’t get why or how Ronald Reagan was allowed to remain President when everyone knew he had dementia.

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why do members automatically presume things about other members just because they like someone.
this Forum should allow for differing opinions about things without being bounced on and judged.

I am not sure it makes any difference if Reagan was not as bad as Biden, the fact is that even in its earlier stages dementia affects your decisions, choices, mental capabilities. I remember watching his speeches and meetings where he messed up. Pretty sure he would be forced to resign if he had been prime minister over here, there would be a vote of no confidence.

Reactions: marks and Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reagan is known as a wonderful President here in the States.
I am sure he was, but that doesn’t alter the fact that dementia could and would have clouded his abilities to lead.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I actually liked Bernie Sanders and Obama, mainly because they supported social health care and a few others things, it doesn’t automatically follow that I am not pro life or agree with some of the things that were being pushed. Equally I don’t like Trump, but it doesn’t mean I can’t see good in some of what he did.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Equally I don’t like Trump, but it doesn’t mean I can’t see good in some of what he did.

I was disappointed with Trump when he didn't speak up fast enough on January 6 regarding the rioting. And, of course, he is a little rough around the edges...but he tells it like it is regarding things that will pull the country down.

After realizing more and more how our country has declined under Biden, Trump will again get my vote.

Reactions: marks

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have been saying that Joe Biden is too old, 81, compared to Donald Trump, 77 right now but I honestly think that Joe Biden is very youthful at his age and is very capable and I like Joe BIden. I also heard Joe Biden being called a pedophile, but Donald Trump's wife is also decades younger than him so what's the point? And I've got to say that Joe Biden looks very good at his age!
It's not about age. It's about being evil and senile. I think Joe is both.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This has to be a joke thread..... no. It has to be.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got to say that Joe Biden looks very good at his age!
Hi tl_p, I agree that for an 81-year-old Biden is in above average shape. However someone being "in good shape for an 81-year-old" is kind of a low bar for the president of the third largest country (by population), and I do think he is starting to show signs of decline.

Whomever the U.S. elects will be president until January of 2029. Trump will be 82 and Biden will be 86. Both will be the oldest U.S. president ever by the end of their term. Even if they were in the primes of their lives I probably wouldn't vote for either and on top of that having a president at that one of those ages is concerning to a lot of people.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The statistics are interesting. However, if one looks at the illegal migrant crisis in NYC, Chicago, Denver and towns and areas in Texas, Arizona and California something needs to be done.

Even lifelong Democrats are very upset the illegal migrants get so much free help and the USA's citizens that need help are ignored.

Reactions: marks

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The statistics are interesting. However, if one looks at the illegal migrant crisis in NYC, Chicago, Denver and towns and areas in Texas, Arizona and California something needs to be done.

Even lifelong Democrats are very upset the illegal migrants get so much free help and the USA's citizens that need help are ignored.

California is providing a path to home ownership, never mind citizenship. They will be given money to buy houses.

--My son moved to Vegas two years ago and registered to vote there. He still received a ballot here in California... as does everyone. Dead or alive, legal or illegal..... You get a ballot and You get a ballot and EVERYONE gets a ballot? Who ya gonna vote for?

Oh-- I like Biden! Free everything!

Reactions: RLT63 and Debp

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Over. .. 750,000 Illegals have been allowed into the USA since last October.... '2023.

This is AGAINST THE LAW.

Its AGAINST THE LAW for them to come into the USA, by just breaking across the border.

Now....Who is going to feed them, house them, and give them medical assistance, ?

They came with no money, the majority can't speak english at all, and they are going to start having babies.

WHO, is going to deal with this? (Pay for it).

A.) .The American Taxpayer

REAL AMERICANS, the real ones....the Legal ones, are going to go to WAL-MART and their MALLS, in 7 yrs, and they are going to think they are living in Mexico City, if this continues for another year.

So, the next President, is going to speed that process up, or they are going to deny it from happening as soon, and possibly at all.

So, if you are in the USA, then vote according to which you prefer, as you get to choose if the USA becomes Mexico City, starting with this last Election.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
California is providing a path to home ownership, never mind citizenship. They will be given money to buy houses.

--My son moved to Vegas two years ago and registered to vote there. He still received a ballot here in California... as does everyone. Dead or alive, legal or illegal..... You get a ballot and You get a ballot and EVERYONE gets a ballot? Who ya gonna vote for?

Oh-- I like Biden! Free everything!
Wow, given money to buy houses! I just got a $50 rent increase. We had a rent freeze for three years due to the Pandemic....I just missed the first freeze by two months.

Only one council member voted to keep the freeze for this year, too. With rents being astronomical here in Los Angeles and groceries are sky high, we could have really used another year of rent freeze.

Reactions: marks and Behold

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, given money to buy houses! I just got a $50 rent increase. We had a rent freeze for three years due to the Pandemic....I just missed the first freeze by two months.

Only one council member voted to keep the freeze for this year, too. With rents being astronomical here in Los Angeles and groceries are sky high, we could have really used another year of rent freeze.

You're still in LA? I thought you had moved out of State.

Condolences.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now....Who is going to feed them, house them, and give them medical assistance, ?

They came with no money, the majority can't speak english at all, and they are going to start having babies.

WHO, is going to deal with this?

A.) .The American Taxpayer

REAL AMERICANS, the real ones....the Legal ones, are going to go to WAL-MART and their MALLS, in 7 yrs, and they are going to think they are living in Mexico City.

I have some Hispanic friends.

One of them is well spoken, a wonderful person including being helpful....as is her husband. She works hard for a living. She cleans houses. He is an electrician.

She told me her sister has six children and her sister gets everything for free! She joked and said she should have had a bunch of kids, instead of just one! She was trying to make the point that some of these people freeload on the USA.

Btw, some parts of Los Angeles already look like Mexican towns.... street vendors crowding the sidewalks, selling all sorts of items and food. Uninspected food.