Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember , never vote for a progressive inclusive liberal . If even a gun is pointed at your head , take that bullet with a smile .
Anway , you all may return to the post at hand .
His White House Press Secretary is a disgrace. She said once in an interview the reason she was hired for the job is because she's black,a Lesbian and an immigrant.

I believe her. Because she is not qualified for the job of WHPS.

Now given where we are under Biden,take a look at this. This is wild,I agree. And it is years old. But listen to what was being planned back in 2001 and for the future we are arrived at and living in today.
And as the culmination of this earlier planning within our White House! Again,back in 2001 today's world conflict was planned.

Warning,brief "F" bomb at the start of this video. But it's worth getting past that to hear a former General spill the beans.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His White House Press Secretary is a disgrace. She said once in an interview the reason she was hired for the job is because she's black,a Lesbian
Crazy world we live in now. Years ago people would be ashamed to say that, especially publicly. And it's also letting people know she didn't have enough qualifications to get the job otherwise! Didn't she realize that?

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Remember , never vote for a progressive inclusive liberal . If even a gun is pointed at your head , take that bullet with a smile .
Anway , you all may return to the post at hand .
The same also goes if anyone ever asks you to deny the biblical Lord Jesus Christ. Take that bullet with a Colgate smile too.
Okay, you all may return to the post at hand.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His White House Press Secretary is a disgrace. She said once in an interview the reason she was hired for the job is because she's black,a Lesbian and an immigrant.

Now given where we are under Biden,take a look at this. This is wild,I agree. And it is years old. But listen to what was being planned back in 2001 and for the future we are arrived at and living in today.
And as the culmination of this earlier planning within our White House! Again,back in 2001 today's world conflict was planned.

Warning,brief "F" bomb at the start of this video. But it's worth getting past that to hear a former General spill the beans.

You should see what else got said . way back then .
They talked about south america too . america didnt go to war with it
but who ya think DESTABLIZED It .
and that is not all they spoke about .
This war on terror was and is far bigger than folks realize .
They also talked about but did not use the words digital system .
But what they said is coming to pass .
They talked about how this war on terror is a war by which a means
can be set up by which all buying and selling can not only be tracked
but anyone can be completely shut out of said system .
They talked about doing so , by even a means of a chip .
Putting the entire , not just nation , but nations of the world into a data base
WHICH is why we saw that huge move on the third world countries , like india and etc
I think they did that around two thousand and seven . IT took some years
to get it done too .
NOW they are ready . You see i seen something a few years back .
IN the beginning they were told it was basically voluntary and for their own good
but towards the end they began saying , HEY if you no in system , you no get welfare or benefits .
SOON they will probably begin the last phase . WHICH is , if you no take our digital passport
you no buy , you no sell .
ITS where this was always headed . You should see what else they spoke about .
Way , way back in even two thousand . the man said the number one thing in the way
of world peace n safety was BIBLICAL christanity . THEY went about transforming the churches
and even the false religoins from within .
THEY KNEW and even spoke of this way back in the late eighties too .
We will transform christanity from within
and the comment about defective seed was brought up .
What is this defective seed . ITS the twenty percent who are not gonna conform to the new religoin .
You dont want to know what the solution was .
The solution was , or it was said , Re education and for those who could not or would not be conformed
LETS JUST SAY , BLOOD . they did tone that down later .
THey got smarter . THEY realized to get the trust of christendom they had to cease with the threats
and just do as they said they would and transform from within .
THEY DID TOO . they got this religoin and they call it love and it has influenced the denominations
within christendom and the false religoins too . THEY BEEN BUSY . REAL BUSY .
now we are seeing the effects . as new love unity temples have been being built
which includes the major religoins as one . We see franics and others working off the backs
of what others before them have done TO COMPLETE the JOB .
WE SEE the religious tolerance act , the abraham accords , WHICH WILL FINISH OFF those who once resisted
on even the right . THEY NO SLEEPY , THEY BEEN DECIEVING .
and beleive me when i say THEY DO IT FROM WITHIN . THEY DO IT FROM WITHIN .

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure he was, but that doesn’t alter the fact that dementia could and would have clouded his abilities to lead.
Perhaps that is how it looks to us out in the "cheap seats" of the event. No President is all alone making bad decisions. They all have staff of administration, advisors, and councils used before decisions are made. Joe Biden is no different from that except that Biden is obviously living with diminished mental capacity. I believe that he is making no decisions - they are made for him.

Reagan had common sense and love for those in the cheap seats. Big difference.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They are very slick too .
They knew how to get this into both sides .
Had Obama , or later biden , pushed the religious tolerance act or abraham accords
THE RIGHT would never have bought into it .
THEY KNOW HOW to get each side in line my dear friend .
BIDEN , as the POPE , as obama and the liberal left
Have long pushed this idea unto their own . BUT NO WAY was the right gonna buy it
LEST IT CAME FROM WITHIN . HOPE THAT IS A WAKE UP CALL .
i have read the religous tolerance act , I have examined the abraham peace accords .
THE VATICAN . THE UNITY RELIGOIN , ITS ALL in it .
THEY ARE MERGING US ALL INTO A MINDSET AND A LIE .
and by golly the right is so scared to have to face persecution they are grabbing hold of it as their golden hope .
Remember when i said CURSED is the man whose hope and trust is in man .
WELL GOD SAID IT FIRST and FOR VERY GOOD REASON . soon its fundamental biblical doctrine men , like me
and others who will be ENEMY NUMBER ONE . the sold out inclusive form of lovey no judgey
christainity , oh it will be just fine . UNTIL THE DAY OF THE LORD . then it will reap what it sowed too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better it is for a man to stand firm on the truth and fear not man and face dire persecutions ,
than it be for those who sold out to the lovey do judge not , lets get along common ground crap .
FOR while its true those who remain true will face harships and trials and even death in some cases
DO REMEMBER men can kill only the body .
WHAT one ought to fear is , HE WHO CAN DESTROY both body and soul in hell fire
for how much a greater , a sorer punishemnt awaits those who TROD THE JESUS CHRIST UNDER FOOT
for another jesus and another gospel that couldnt save squat .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel sorry for him. But the words to the song were funny.
the song made me feel quite ill . and no its not cause i be a biden supporter
its due to it was mocking a man who probably has dementia . THAT AINT GOOD to mock
the disablities of anyone . The song was just wrong .
My advice is warn against the wicked policies and leave the infirmities alone .
In fact i hope and pray biden repents of his wickedness and actually DO COME to the saving faith of CHRIST .
I even hope that for the POPE . cause if they dont , they are NOT GONNA LIKE JUDGMENT DAY .
and man i dont wish damnation on any . BUT GET IT THEY WILL if they repent not and fast too .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the song made me feel quite ill . and no its not cause i be a biden supporter
its due to it was mocking a man who probably has dementia . THAT AINT GOOD to mock
the disablities of anyone . The song was just wrong .
My advice is warn against the wicked policies and leave the infirmities alone .
In fact i hope and pray biden repents of his wickedness and actually DO COME to the saving faith of CHRIST .
I even hope that for the POPE . cause if they dont , they are NOT GONNA LIKE JUDGMENT DAY .
and man i dont wish damnation on any . BUT GET IT THEY WILL if they repent not and fast too .

yeah--- Nobody is interested in your advice.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have been saying that Joe Biden is too old, 81, compared to Donald Trump, 77 right now but I honestly think that Joe Biden is very youthful at his age and is very capable and I like Joe BIden. I also heard Joe Biden being called a pedophile, but Donald Trump's wife is also decades younger than him so what's the point? And I've got to say that Joe Biden looks very good at his age!

While it appears the word AGE has topped as a highlight regarding Biden…

You transfer the comment to APPEARANCE of Biden’s “LOOKS”…while the majority were alluding his AGE” to the well known MEDICAL FACTOR, of “diminished mental cognitive skills”, THAT WHICH by far and large AFFECTS Elderly Persons.

LOOKING at Biden’s APPEARANCE, (IF he is NOT moving, walking, talking)….he LOOKS LIKE a well groomed attractive elderly gentleman.

It is WHEN he is routinely Observed, in person, in videos…it becomes obviously apparent he HAS “diminished mental cognitive skills and physical imbalance issues”.

He routinely can not answer questions, nor form coherent sentences, makes up false facts, trips and falls, doesn’t know where he is and requires a constant handler to physically lead him around.

His handlers and the media, “PRETENDING” and “continual reporting” that Biden’s “diminished mental and physical capacities” are a SIMPLE MATTER of “little oops Gaffs”, is not only disturbing BUT a World Wide Screeching Embarrassment that he is SEATED in the highest Power Seat of the USA………..AND FURTHER……..
The Obtuse Ignorant Dastardly Promotions to KEEP him Seated in the People’s Office.

Fact IS…
It is NOT about KEEPING Diminished Biden seated in the People’s Office…perse’
It is SOLELY about KEEPING Obama…a man NEVER Constitutionally authorized to sit in the People’s Office….REMAINING the Chief Director OF the People’s Office…
FOR an Unconstitutional FORTH TERM.

Obama quote:
OBAMA: I said this before. People would ask me, "Knowing what you know now, do you wish you had a third term?" And I used to say, "You know what? If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front man or front woman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, and then I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, I'd be fine with that.

Obama was FINE with CHEATING by accepting the Presidential nomination and SEAT, when he FULL WELL boasted of BEING a qualified Constitutional Expert, Lecturer and Professor….that HE WAS NOT Constitutionally Qualified….and FULL WELL KNEW….the Majority of American Citizens ARE NOT knowledgable “OF” the US Constitution….thus WOULD NOT Challenge his DECEPTION.

And Obama “in his own words”, would be FINE with CHEATING by “secretly” via an ear-piece, “USING his own words” and “DICTATING” to a US President on WHAT to say and not say to the American People.

Obama IS a FRAUD in the SHADOWS, changing the Constitutional Republic of the US into a mob rule pure Democracy….and counting on the American People are too Stupid to know the difference…

Frog in kettle is a perfect idiom for “Obama’s CHANGE” he so boastfully chanted.

Very disturbing.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While it appears the word AGE has topped as a highlight regarding Biden…

You transfer the comment to APPEARANCE of Biden’s “LOOKS”…while the majority were alluding his AGE” to the well known MEDICAL FACTOR, of “diminished mental cognitive skills”, THAT WHICH by far and large AFFECTS Elderly Persons.

LOOKING at Biden’s APPEARANCE, (IF he is NOT moving, walking, talking)….he LOOKS LIKE a well groomed attractive elderly gentleman.

It is WHEN he is routinely Observed, in person, in videos…it becomes obviously apparent he HAS “diminished mental cognitive skills and physical imbalance issues”.

He routinely can not answer questions, nor form coherent sentences, makes up false facts, trips and falls, doesn’t know where he is and requires a constant handler to physically lead him around.

His handlers and the media, “PRETENDING” and “continual reporting” that Biden’s “diminished mental and physical capacities” are a SIMPLE MATTER of “little oops Gaffs”, is not only disturbing BUT a World Wide Screeching Embarrassment that he is SEATED in the highest Power Seat of the USA………..AND FURTHER……..
The Obtuse Ignorant Dastardly Promotions to KEEP him Seated in the People’s Office.

Fact IS…
It is NOT about KEEPING Diminished Biden seated in the People’s Office…perse’
It is SOLELY about KEEPING Obama…a man NEVER Constitutionally authorized to sit in the People’s Office….REMAINING the Chief Director OF the People’s Office…
FOR an Unconstitutional FORTH TERM.

Obama quote:
OBAMA: I said this before. People would ask me, "Knowing what you know now, do you wish you had a third term?" And I used to say, "You know what? If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front man or front woman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, and then I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, I'd be fine with that.

Obama was FINE with CHEATING by accepting the Presidential nomination and SEAT, when he FULL WELL boasted of BEING a qualified Constitutional Expert, Lecturer and Professor….that HE WAS NOT Constitutionally Qualified….and FULL WELL KNEW….the Majority of American Citizens ARE NOT knowledgable “OF” the US Constitution….thus WOULD NOT Challenge his DECEPTION.

And Obama “in his own words”, would be FINE with CHEATING by “secretly” via an ear-piece, “USING his own words” and “DICTATING” to a US President on WHAT to say and not say to the American People.

Obama IS a FRAUD in the SHADOWS, changing the Constitutional Republic of the US into a mob rule pure Democracy….and counting on the American People are too Stupid to know the difference…

Frog in kettle is a perfect idiom for “Obama’s CHANGE” he so boastfully chanted.

Very disturbing.

They are trying to hide it.

Biden no longer walks alone across the White House lawn. He has been assigned "walkers" to walk between him and the cameras to try to block people from seeing him shuffle along.

Reactions: Debp and Taken

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps that is how it looks to us out in the "cheap seats" of the event. No President is all alone making bad decisions. They all have staff of administration, advisors, and councils used before decisions are made. Joe Biden is no different from that except that Biden is obviously living with diminished mental capacity. I believe that he is making no decisions - they are made for him.

Reagan had common sense and love for those in the cheap seats. Big difference.
Sorry to disagree but demencia means diminished capacity so common sense wouldn’t come into it, he would have been equally incapable of making decisions - having worked with dementia residents for the last ten years, I wouldn’t put any of them in power to run a country-their minds are simply not in reality.….. I would not vote for either !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah--- Nobody is interested in your advice.
not quite true . you are not interested . now its also true that the vast majority of all peoples
is also not interested either . but then i dont give out false hope that brings false comfort either .
BUT i do give out TRUE HOPE . HOPE IN GOD , not men . HOPE in HIS words and not the words of men .
HOPE in what HE inspired and not what men inspire .
TO DO SO i invite us all to open again the bible for ourselves and do us some learning , not through men
nor through denominations either , but FOR YOUR SELF .
Just hope again and trust again , as DO A CHILD , the beautiful simplicity of the pure words in that bible .
FOR EVERY , and do i mean EVERY WORD is for the good of all who bask and embace them words .
Now i know the warning parts will scare a lot of folks . BUT DO REMEMBER
why , WHY , THE WHY , the REASON WHY GOD WARNS TO BEGIN WITH .
for example we see the first warning , reminder , exhortation that GOD gave to man .
DO NOT EAT OF THE TREE in the midst of the garden , for in the day ye eat thereof ye shall surely die .
Take heed and do beware . Take heed and do believe . For every WORD of GOD is meant FOR THE GOOD
of man . BUT WOE unto those who try and heed another voice , another spirit
another idea or feeling , another love , that do try and omit the warnings .
FOR WHY DID and DOES GOD WARN . BECAUSE GOD desires the death of none
but satan desires the death of all . SO SATAN is always gonna bring a hope , a love , a comfort
an idea that somehow ...........................oh somehow its okay to overlook , dismiss , not believe , not trust in
WHAT GOD INSPIRED . what GOD SAID . EVEN THE VERY WORD that became flesh
YA better watch out, and this i do say because i , by grace , desire the death of none
but rather life . WATCH OUT , for many men in wool have come in and do the will of their father
and not rather of THE FATHER
who do the will of anti christ and not OF CHRIST to seduce all to beleive and to trust in a lie . which though
it promised them life , gave them much hope , DECEIVED THEM ALL .
SO allow me some words . HE WHOSE TRUST IN IS MEN is CURSED .
HE whose trust is in GOD is blessed . BIBLE TIME . we all need , YES EVEN ME , the reminders
in that holy and wonderous glorious GOD inspired book . AND THE SPIRIT BIDS
we return to IT . GET BUSY LEARNING or do as many and get busy reaping the burning that cometh at their end .
MY words may seem harsh , perhaps grave , BUT TRUE THEY BE . and do remember
I NEVER ONCE asked anyone on this site to TRUST IN ME OR TO TRUST ME ,
I DID SAY GET A NOSE FIRST FACE FIRST DIVE INTO THE BIBLE . NOW THAT I DID SAY AND THAT I DID SAY TO ALL
AND THAT I DO SAY AND BY GRACE SHALL SAY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Better it is for a man to stand firm on the truth and fear not man and face dire persecutions ,
than it be for those who sold out to the lovey do judge not , lets get along common ground crap .
FOR while its true those who remain true will face harships and trials and even death in some cases
DO REMEMBER men can kill only the body .
WHAT one ought to fear is , HE WHO CAN DESTROY both body and soul in hell fire
for how much a greater , a sorer punishemnt awaits those who TROD THE JESUS CHRIST UNDER FOOT
for another jesus and another gospel that couldnt save squat .
there BE
there be i say good reason i brought again this reminder .
Now either i be in error and need some help
or whether it be truth and need to be heeded
EITHER WAY it needs to be addressed . FOR WHY leave one in darkness and error
or why overlook something if we think error be in it .
IT must be addressed , it must be confronted .
So tell me , WHERE IS the error in that post . or perhaps where is the misunderstanding .
The sooner we deal and face things the better off folks would be .
SO ponder and do pray and then come and show me if you see error in that post .
WHO KNOWS maybe i was in error , OR who knows maybe you misunderstood something .
EITHER WAY the sooner it be cleared up the better . never let a sinking man drown is my motto .
Let it be our hearts desire . IF we see , if we even think one is in error , THEN LET US DO what is best for them .
EVEN IF its we who might have mistunderstood . BUT I DO KNOW THE HARLOT WELL
and I DO KNOW how she decieves and allures .
I DO KNOW SATAN CAN SAY GOD IS LOVE and so too can his men
and yet what they offer up is neither love or of GOD . and we better learn that fast for ourselves . which means
LETS take a shot of some bible again . IF , IF folks really did that for themselves
and just stayed in it and learned it well , they would soon see for themselves
whether i speak of my own madness and mind or , AND THIS IS A BIG FAT OR , OR AM I REALLY
just keeping the original pattern that was first given to the CHURCH . THE Only thing its gonna cost one
is some time and some reading . BUT TO ME that is JOYOUS ANWAY . as by grace
i just stayed in that ONE book and have by that same grace LOVED READING IT DAILY EVERY DAY .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT . soon all will appear before the judgment seat of CHRIST
as either goats or sheep . MAN I want lots of sheep on that day . SO I DO as i DO and i point us back to THE BIBLE
for that REASON . I WANT all souls saved . though i know many are gonna wail . STILL my desire is
oh my desire is GOOD for the peoples .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to disagree but demencia means diminished capacity so common sense wouldn’t come into it, he would have been equally incapable of making decisions - having worked with dementia residents for the last ten years, I wouldn’t put any of them in power to run a country-their minds are simply not in reality.….. I would not vote for either !
i WOULDNT TRUST IN OR VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM .
Rather i say BIBLE UP and TRUST IN GOD , In HIS CHRIST .
time is running out rita . ITS RUNNING OUT
and soon all will appear before the Judgement seat of CHRIST . either as a goat or as a sheep .
ON that day its too late for the goats .
As it is on the day one breathes their last breath .
Ever wonder why my many posts always include BIBLE TIME . You see i never told you
or ritajanice or ANY OTHER PERSON . NO not even those closest to me , TO TRUST IN ME
But rather GET A NOSE FULL OF BIBLE for themselves .
PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME BEST , EVEN PEOPLE who have spoken to me in person or on phone
LET THEM COME FORTH and tell you what it is and who it is I POINT TOO
and they will tell you i say to even test ME . ME .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
and soon all will appear before the Judgement seat of CHRIST . either as a goat or as a sheep .
Ever wonder why my many posts always include BIBLE TIME . You see i never told you
or ritajanice or ANY OTHER PERSON . NO not even those closest to me , TO TRUST IN ME
PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME BEST , EVEN PEOPLE who have spoken to me in person or on phone
I speak on the phone to brother @amigo de christo every day and I have known brother since November 2018 and we have regularly spoken on the phone since mid 2020.

I can confirm that what brother Amigo says is true. He does not point to himself. He always points to the Lord Jesus. Brother loves to talk about the Lord and glorify the Lord. Brother Amigo and I daily love reading the Bible and we both do this every day. Separately and together on the phone.

Brother Amigo has always told me to test everything he says with the scriptures and he has told me that if I see error in him then to always correct him. Brother says to read the Bible for ourselves and not through other pastors.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most of that is off topic amigo , is time running out Amigo, wow I didn’t know that I must be so Ignorant and never read my Bible and never think or reflect on the times ect ect ect