Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of that is off topic amigo , is time running out Amigo, wow I didn’t know that I must be so Ignorant and never read my Bible and never think or reflect on the times ect ect ect
rather odd i was agreeing with you . yet you seen it as an attack .
But all have done that . its easy to assume its an attack .
Now , LETS BIBLE UP .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I speak on the phone to brother @amigo de christo every day and I have known brother since November 2018 and we have regularly spoken on the phone since mid 2020.

I can confirm that what brother Amigo says is true. He does not point to himself. He always points to the Lord Jesus. Brother loves to talk about the Lord and glorify the Lord. Brother Amigo and I daily love reading the Bible and we both do this every day. Separately and together on the phone.

Brother Amigo has always told me to test everything he says with the scriptures and he has told me that if I see error in him then to always correct him. Brother says to read the Bible for ourselves and not through other pastors.

He gives bad political advice.

He rails on about the sorry state of political leadership and then advises folks not to vote.

Complains that nothing changes as he sits on his hands and does nothing.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
rather odd i was agreeing with you . yet you seen it as an attack .
But all have done that . its easy to assume its an attack .
Now , LETS BIBLE UP .
It’s not an attack as such, I was being sarcastic - your posts often proclaim a presumption that what you are conveying is ‘ new ‘ to the members of the forum. The first line of your post was agreeing with me, and then you preached to me, that’s how it came across.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i WOULDNT TRUST IN OR VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM .
Rather i say BIBLE UP and TRUST IN GOD , In HIS CHRIST .
time is running out rita . ITS RUNNING OUT
and soon all will appear before the Judgement seat of CHRIST . either as a goat or as a sheep .
ON that day its too late for the goats .
As it is on the day one breathes their last breath .
Ever wonder why my many posts always include BIBLE TIME . You see i never told you
or ritajanice or ANY OTHER PERSON . NO not even those closest to me , TO TRUST IN ME
But rather GET A NOSE FULL OF BIBLE for themselves .
PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME BEST , EVEN PEOPLE who have spoken to me in person or on phone
LET THEM COME FORTH and tell you what it is and who it is I POINT TOO
and they will tell you i say to even test ME . ME .
Okay so you say that you are agreeing with me, but I am not so sure you are, you see my comment about ‘ not voting for either of them ‘ was in context of Reagan and Biden having limited mental capacity. This doesn’t mean that in the U.K. I do not vote.
Even as Christians we are still part of society , and what decisions are made within our different cultures impacts everyone, this includes the poor, vulnerable ect. As far as I am concerned it’s not just about our lives but those of the people around us in our communities. We may personally not trust in the worldly powers , but that doesn’t mean we should‘t have an impact or a part to play.
So, on reflection, I don’t think we do agree.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We may personally not trust in the worldly powers , but that doesn’t mean we should‘t have an impact or a part to play.

I agree. Of course as Christians we trust in the Lord and know He is coming back to set things right.

But in the meantime, we occupy until the Lord returns. If we see evil overtaking the schools and thereby children, overtaking society....we should speak up and also try to vote for more conservative leaders.

Reactions: Spyder

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree. Of course as Christians we trust in the Lord and know He is coming back to set things right.

But in the meantime, we occupy until the Lord returns. If we see evil overtaking the schools and thereby children, overtaking society....we should speak up and also try to vote for more conservative leaders.
I agree, over here the Leaders in power are the conservatives, so it would be labour for me ( they are more for the workers - although it’s not as clear cut as it use to be ) Christian faith doesn’t really dictate within the parties as you don’t have to be , or claim to be a Christian here, it’s separate. We do have some Christian MPs - I guess the nearest we got to that was Tony Blair , but he led us into war and his legacy is not very good ( and he was labour !!! )
It’s all a mess really - but right now it’s more about getting Sunak out - he is on a different planet and wouldn’t have a clue about living on lower income. He publically asked a homeless man once if he ever considered going into banking !

Reactions: Debp

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not an attack as such, I was being sarcastic - your posts often proclaim a presumption that what you are conveying is ‘ new ‘ to the members of the forum. The first line of your post was agreeing with me, and then you preached to me, that’s how it came across.
rita i wish to GOD everyone would preach to me , SO LONG as what they preached agreed to biblical doctrine .
THE SOONER WE learn to rejoice in TRUTH the better off we gonna be .
PS , go to the thread which mark began that says HOW will we all agree .
AND YOU WILL SEE THE PROBLEM and how easily i showed it to another .
YOU wanna help , HELP ME expose some things . cause satan knows how to decieve indeed .
You go and read my response to another . AND YOU GONNA SEE SOMETHING .
YOU will see the PROBLEM , YOU will see THE ROOT of the problem .
Satan has his verison , GOD HAS HIS . and we better all get back in the bible . But you go
to that thread . YOU read what i said and also read what the other said . YOU GONNA SEE SOMETHING .
Bring anyone and everyone you know to that thread . CAUSE TRULY WE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED OUT FOR EACH OTHER

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He aint coming back to just set things right . HE IS COMING BACK TO RID THIS EARTH OF ALL EVIL
and all who did evil and all who loved a lie .
THERE WONT BE A SECOND CHANCE ON THAT DAY . WHO WE SERVED DETERMINES WHO SHALL REMAIN
IN THE NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH . but you are right we do OCCUPY till HE COME .
We dwell in a strange land wherein evil grows worse by the day . we dwell in the old earth
we dwell in a land that one day we will inherit . for now we are but strangers
BUT ONE DAY SHALL INHERIT . FOR THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH
THE MEEK SERVE JESUS CHRIST , NOT BUDDA , NOT MUHAMMED AND FOR DARN SURE NOT THE ABRAHAM PEACE ACCORDS
OR THIS RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE POPE LED TRUMP FED LIE .
MEN ARE DECEIVING . AND WHAT GREATER DECIEVER IS THERE BUT ONE WHO COMETH FROM WITHIN .
MASKED AS THOUGH THEY ARE OF US . JESUS WARNED , PAUL AND OTHERS WARNED
OF THE WEARER OF WOOL AND YET SPEAKES DRAGON . WE BETTER ALL WATCH OUT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, over here the Leaders in power are the conservatives, so it would be labour for me ( they are more for the workers - although it’s not as clear cut as it use to be ) Christian faith doesn’t really dictate within the parties as you don’t have to be , or claim to be a Christian here, it’s separate. We do have some Christian MPs - I guess the nearest we got to that was Tony Blair , but he led us into war and his legacy is not very good ( and he was labour !!! )
It’s all a mess really - but right now it’s more about getting Sunak out - he is on a different planet and wouldn’t have a clue about living on lower income. He publically asked a homeless man once if he ever considered going into banking !
tony blair . did you say tony blair . the man is a sworn soldier to the vatican .
AS IS THE LIBERAL side . FOLKS ARE GETTING DECIEVED AND THERE IS NUTTING I CAN DO TO STOP THEIR
BEING DECIEVED , ALL I CAN DO IS WARN AND REMIND , REMIND AND SAY
WE HAD BETTER TRUST ONLY , ONLY , ONLY IN GOD .
WHICH MEANS A MASS EXODUS OUT FROM MEN AND A MASS ENTRODUS BACK INTO THAT BIBLE .
MANY ARE NOT GONNA MAKE IT , THIS DELUSION HAS ABOUT RUN ITS COURSE . ON THE DAY
OF THE LORD ALL WILL KNOW WHETHER I WAS A DECIEVER OR A LAMB .
ONLY THEN IS TOO LATE . Not that i was ever anything . but what book did i try and get us all to return too .
i suggest we get back in that book . the bible . THEN folks will know
whether i was but a mad man who spoke of his own mad mind , OR
OR did , by grace , i really do all to try and help the people .
emotions and doctrines of men are not gonna reveal this .
Getting a fat ol face full of the bible will . i leave us all with those words .
though i be NOTHING , though i be seen as but a reprobate .
it matters not what i am seen as . what matters to me is two things . DID GOD , CHRIST GET THE GLORY
and did i do all by grace that i could to save some . the cost is the cost and will be the cost for me .
but know this , you looking at a man that is ready to die and to suffer all
hatred and all accusations against me , SO LONG as IT LEAST SOME HEARD . ITS ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE FOR ME NOW .
JESUS SAVED ME , I GOT MY HOPE , I JUST WISH THE SAME FOR ALL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He gives bad political advice.

He rails on about the sorry state of political leadership and then advises folks not to vote.

Complains that nothing changes as he sits on his hands and does nothing.
i dont complain that nothing changes . in fact i tell folks its only gonna get worse in this world
with whatever time we have left . PS as far as sitting on my hands and doing nothing
i warn agaisnt the false all incluisive social gospel and remind all of the dire need to believe on JESUS the CHRIST
and to be in the bible all the time . I suggest we really do read again what JESUS taught
and later the apostels taught . To many the idea of home is where they hang their hat
to me , MINE COMETH WHEN JESUS COMETH . till then ITS HE ALONE we must point too
and expose all that is false .