Biden won't be charged for mishandling federal documents.."My memory is fine..."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But they didn't do the same thing.

Trump is charged with retaining and failing to deliver national defense documents under the Espionage Act Obstruction of justice and making false claims during an investigation.
The first casualty of war is the truth - and this is NOT the truth.

Alan Dershovitz explained it was under the National Archives act that was passed to assist presidential record keeping in preparatoin for their library and contains no pejorative penalties whatsoever. The Deep State may have attempted to make it seem worse via the DOJ and the Espionate Act accusation but the idea that a President can spy on his own country is ludicrous on its face!

It's like charging a fish for actions that might get wet. They are already wet and cannot "become" wet. The President has no need to spy on his own country since he can direct departments as he sees fit as well as declassify what he sees fit. He was the victim of being spied on by the government!

Funny how the Left always accuses their opponents of what they are doing. It's as obvious as could be to anyone paying attention.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin can talk for 20 minutes on historical facts going back to the 9th Century and Biden can’t recall what he had for breakfast.

He’d forget socks and pants if it wasn’t for handlers.
I thought the same thing. Encyclopedic knowledge, Tucker said. I agree.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right about the eyes.

And not just the video but in general.

They look hollow and souless.

You are wrong too. You can see the whites of his eyes. I watched the video a couple times and each time was able to see them. Showed it to my fiance, she said she can see them as well. Showed it to my mom and step-dad who are Trump supporters and they even said they see the whites of his eyes.

I mean seriously.

That is you projecting your feelings about him onto him because people who don't like Trump can say the same thing about him.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No but we do have the 25A. See sections 3 & 4.
Sorry Wrangler but I am not sure where to get that info , are you referring to the constitution ?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know this answer? You should learn more about the legal process if you want to give meaningful comment.

Much love!
and republicans wanted Hunter Biden to testify in front of Congress as part of the House GOP impeachment inquiry...but they don't want it done in public. I wonder why

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first casualty of war is the truth - and this is NOT the truth.

Alan Dershovitz explained it was under the National Archives act that was passed to assist presidential record keeping in preparatoin for their library and contains no pejorative penalties whatsoever. The Deep State may have attempted to make it seem worse via the DOJ and the Espionate Act accusation but the idea that a President can spy on his own country is ludicrous on its face!

It's like charging a fish for actions that might get wet. They are already wet and cannot "become" wet. The President has no need to spy on his own country since he can direct departments as he sees fit as well as declassify what he sees fit. He was the victim of being spied on by the government!

Funny how the Left always accuses their opponents of what they are doing. It's as obvious as could be to anyone paying attention.
and the truth is Trump is charged under the espionage act not the national archives act

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Wrangler but I am not sure where to get that info , are you referring to the constitution ?
I think he is referring to the 25th amendment and the sections that allow for the temporary assumption of the presidential powers by the vice president in cases that the president is incapacitated. Like when Trump was hospitalized for Covid Vice president Pence held the presidential powers. This not removing the president from office.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right about the eyes.

And not just the video but in general.

They look hollow and souless.
In that video they're black,entirely filling the eye . No white.
When he turns to his right,our left,and looks at the reporter asking him the question about his mental health,, you should see some tell tale sign of the whites. But no matter how many times I replayed that video there and in full, no whites.

I've only seen that in movies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and republicans wanted Hunter Biden to testify in front of Congress as part of the House GOP impeachment inquiry...but they don't want it done in public. I wonder why
You still don't know? It's a common legal practice. You should find out about this.

Much love!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must admit that I don’t listen to Biden very often, but I did watch the press conference he gave and the news reports where he was forgetting leaders names ect. There is definitely something seriously wrong, he was just so slow with regards to what he was going to say ect.
I must admit I could never understand why Ronald Reagan was allowed to continue so long with dementia. Out of interest can a president be voted out before an election ?
I mean over here parliament can call for a vote of no confidence and bring about an early election, can that happen in the US ?
Rita
Congress would have to invoke the 25th amendment to get Biden out early.
If they did that so close to the November election it would appear as a vote of 'no confidence ', in his leadership. And that would tank the Democrats chances of winning the Presidency in November. Even if the attempt failed.

If it succeeded we'd have a Communist serving the latter term Biden vacated,that would be his VP. And she would have to name a VP for herself. Or,they could go with the 3rd in power, the speaker of the house, as President pro-tem.
( temporarily)

I think those politics are why Biden wasn't found responsible for mishandling federal classified documents.

He's unfit to serve and was actually unfit to run in the first place. He failed every other time he tried for highest office as a younger corrupt man. Now he gets it? Riiiight.

Obama refused to endorse his run until Biden named Harris as his VP.

I think The Steal part 2 is in the works.

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are wrong too. You can see the whites of his eyes. I watched the video a couple times and each time was able to see them. Showed it to my fiance, she said she can see them as well. Showed it to my mom and step-dad who are Trump supporters and they even said they see the whites of his eyes.

I mean seriously.

That is you projecting your feelings about him onto him because people who don't like Trump can say the same thing about him.
No, I am not saying I cannot see the whites of his eyes.

Of course however they got them so open is beyond me and it has been twice in a week.

But normally with his normal squint you see no white.

But what I see as I look into the center of his eyes is a vacantness. Strart staring at eyes when you see a movie or TV and you will see what I mean

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah... the wonders of political adoration.

MSM is giving Biden a pass today making all sorts of excuses for him.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden can't raise his eyelids from botox injections. His face lift keeps his mouth open. I guess a shot of a drug wakes him up to talk. His pupils are diluted and makes his eyes look mostly black.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two being Biden lovers ?

When others see the black,only God knows. Maybe the Biden haters aren't that.

I'm not a Biden lover. Did I vote for him? Yes. Does he do no wrong, nope. There are things that he has done that I don't agree with. My fiance is not a Biden lover either and doesn't like some of things he has done.

However, when faced with a choice between Trump and Biden, we'll choose Biden. Doesn't mean we love him, but he's the better choice for us. We agree more with him then Trump.