Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How was Biden gross with adults?
I think there tends to be this "halo effect" in politics where if one candidate is seen as having bad character, people want to believe that the other candidate is a good person. Trump's done bad things and I don't like his character, but I really think it's reasonable to question Biden's character too.

Here's a video of some times when he was inappropriate with women. It was posted by CNN, a liberal source:

Watch the time stamps at 0:20, 0:48, and 1:12 if you don't want to see the whole thing. There are plenty of other videos where he seems to make others uncomfortable, sometimes it's with women and sometimes with young girls. Major news outlets were pretty open about his touchiness before he ran for president.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there tends to be this "halo effect" in politics where if one candidate is seen as having bad character, people want to believe that the other candidate is a good person. Trump's done bad things and I don't like his character, but I really think it's reasonable to question Biden's character too.

Here's a video of some times when he was inappropriate with women. It was posted by CNN, a liberal source:

Watch the time stamps at 0:20, 0:48, and 1:12 if you don't want to see the whole thing. There are plenty of other videos where he seems to make others uncomfortable, sometimes it's with women and sometimes with young girls. Major news outlets were pretty open about his touchiness before he ran for president.
The link I posted has numerous videos showing Biden's inappropriate behavior with women and girls.

Hillary would certainly know his behaviors. HRC's facial expression when he's grabby on her indicates surprised at his failure to restrain himself even with her.

Biden is aware the public is concerned with this. He touched someone not too long ago, and then quipped to the media present that the person had given him permission to touch them.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The link I posted has numerous videos showing Biden's inappropriate behavior with women and girls.

Hillary would certainly know his behaviors. HRC's facial expression when he's grabby on her indicates surprised at his failure to restrain himself even with her.

Biden is aware the public is concerned with this. He touched someone not too long ago, and then quipped to the media present that the person had given him permission to touch them.
You're right, sorry about that. I saw it was a DDG link and for reason I forgot that they index youtube videos lol

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what would a search for "Trump the pedophile" show?

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm really not a fan of Biden. I really don't like him as a president and would vote him out with any chance I get. He makes terrible decisions on behalf of the poor public. And apparently his team has been attacking Christian schools recently:

Biden just imposed the largest fine ever on a Christian college
and Grand Canyon University was targeted just for being a Christians school. It had nothing to do with how they systematically lied to prospective students about how much their programs cost. Nope, not that at all.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Oh my god! lol, it's true! Sorry about that @BlessedPeace. No it was that I watched the earlier times in 2020 through the pandemic and not the later news. Okay now I see it and it's clear to me now.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm really not a fan of Biden. I really don't like him as a president and would vote him out with any chance I get. He makes terrible decisions on behalf of the poor public. And apparently his team has been attacking Christian schools recently:

Biden just imposed the largest fine ever on a Christian college
Did you read why? They were scamming students.

The largest Christian university in the U.S. is facing a record-setting fine from the Department of Education for allegedly deceiving thousands of students about the cost of its doctoral programs.

The department announced Tuesday it is fining Grand Canyon University $37.7 million, accusing it of lying to more than 7,500 former and current students about the price of the programs and saying 98 percent of students in them pay more than what is advertised.

The Federal Student Aid (FSA) office found the alleged deception went back to 2017, with the school telling students the programs cost between $40,000 and $49,000. Data from the school showed 78 percent paid $10,000 to $12,000 more, according to the department.

Just because the school claims to be christian, doesn't really mean anything.

Reactions: RedFan

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read why? They were scamming students.

The largest Christian university in the U.S. is facing a record-setting fine from the Department of Education for allegedly deceiving thousands of students about the cost of its doctoral programs.

The department announced Tuesday it is fining Grand Canyon University $37.7 million, accusing it of lying to more than 7,500 former and current students about the price of the programs and saying 98 percent of students in them pay more than what is advertised.

The Federal Student Aid (FSA) office found the alleged deception went back to 2017, with the school telling students the programs cost between $40,000 and $49,000. Data from the school showed 78 percent paid $10,000 to $12,000 more, according to the department.

Just because the school claims to be christian, doesn't really mean anything.
To be honest they are intentionally going after schools that don't push the gov agenda. Like pushing transgender on students or turning them vegan for global warming. They are going after our children aggressively. Trying to take power away from Christians and parents. This is nothing different than the UK agenda. And Biden pushes that agenda.

And any increase in tuition might relate to how Biden has destroyed the economy.

Last edited:

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they are intentionally going after schools that don't push the gov agenda

That's what they are doing right there
I have some Hispanic friends.

Did you ever ask them about the hispanic advocacy group call La Raza which means "the race"

That's right up there with the Nazi's who also believe their race was superior to all others.

They recently changed the organization's name to try and sound not so racist:

Lots of hispanics believe they are superior to everyone else. Hope your friends don't.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of hispanics believe they are superior to everyone else. Hope your friends don't.

Of course not! They are very kind and helpful. I'm 73 years old with a 94 year old mother...they don't have to offer to help me and be kind to us...but they are.

One time I was stranded at the market in the dark. I couldn't get a taxi cab. I called Patricia and she and her husband drove to the market and got me within ten minutes.

I later found out she was cooking dinner. But she never mentioned that and also she picked up my phone call immediately. Most people would have ignored my phone call if they were cooking.

Reactions: amigo de christo

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest they are intentionally going after schools that don't push the gov agenda. Like pushing transgender on students or turning them vegan for global warming. They are going after our children aggressively. Trying to take power away from Christians and parents. This is nothing different than the UK agenda. And Biden pushes that agenda.

And any increase in tuition might relate to how Biden has destroyed the economy.
but their scamming of students began in the Trump administration. But of course their legal troubles had nothing to do with that scam and everything to do with the elite trans cadre secretly running the world.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know too much about that. I just know it is better to check reliable sources as in the above instead of mudslinging. Too much is posted here that is less than honest and I'm always surprised by Christians who do this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know too much about that. I just know it is better to check reliable sources as in the above instead of mudslinging. Too much is posted here that is less than honest and I'm always surprised by Christians who do this .
There is a reliable source by which we can test all things . The bible .
And there is one in whom we can trust on and rely on , GOD , the CHRIST OF GOD JESUS THE CHRIST .
as far as anyone else , my advice is trust not in man but rather in GOD in CHRIST ALONE .
KING JESUS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is fake news that mostly comes from conspiracy sites. What I posted was Fox news which is reliable and respected.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is fake news that mostly comes from conspiracy sites. What I posted was Fox news which is reliable and respected.
you started out real good but faltered when ye said fox news . NO my friend , they too are under sie global order and its influence
and they too are pumping out errors as well .
But i do have a reliable source devin . this source is one hundred percent reliable and trustworthy .
THE BIBLE .
And those whose faith is in CHRIST JESUS have the SPIRIT which supplies all they need to do what is pleasing in the sight of GOD .
Dig in , cause times are getting worse and will continue to abound wtih only more deceptoins
that only help to guide many right into the false love solution to unify them all right under a lie and the father of lies .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
431267466_422654493749726_4652581026012695161_n.jpg