Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
431267466_422654493749726_4652581026012695161_n.jpg
and when christendom flies the rainbow flag of divesity and inclusion THERE BE A FAR BIGGER PROBLEM .
A far bigger and greater problem has arisen as even imams are being let into churches to teach churches
about what we all have in common . BIG PROBLEM . HUGE DELUSION has and is taking captive many souls to a
love that came of the world under guise its the love of GOD . Just a friendly reminder to all my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that why they got rid of their #1 Slot = Tucker Carlson?

Its because they are so trustworthy and truthful?

Here is another viewpoint..
-
nd when christendom flies the rainbow flag of divesity and inclusion THERE BE A FAR BIGGER PROBLEM .
A far bigger and greater problem has arisen as even imams are being let into churches to teach churches
about what we all have in common . BIG PROBLEM . HUGE DELUSION has and is taking captive many souls to a
love that came of the world under guise its the love of GOD . Just a friendly reminder to all my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm really not a fan of Biden. I really don't like him as a president and would vote him out with any chance I get. He makes terrible decisions on behalf of the poor public. And apparently his team has been attacking Christian schools recently:

Biden just imposed the largest fine ever on a Christian college
nd when christendom flies the rainbow flag of divesity and inclusion THERE BE A FAR BIGGER PROBLEM .

I am afraid i need to hear from you about this . cause way too many are now going under the inclusive spell .
SO if you dont mind either show me my error or etc .

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
one final thing I want to address for edification purposes only though, @BlessedPeace, is that you shouldn't have accused Joe Biden of 100% sexual abuse of his daughter since she did say that she didn't know where those pages came from. And I am not taking sides, I would say that for anyone. I hope that this does not end up being heated for me as I hope for peace in discussion. Thanks and I'm done here, lol

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one final thing I want to address for edification purposes only though, @BlessedPeace, is that you shouldn't have accused Joe Biden of 100% sexual abuse of his daughter since she did say that she didn't know where those pages came from. And I am not taking sides, I would say that for anyone. I hope that this does not end up being heated for me as I hope for peace in discussion. Thanks and I'm done here, lol
Except that they were proven to be hers, despite her denial.

Which is cause to opine regarding a situation they both made possible.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden

Not impressed when an able-bodied person’s lifestyle is to live off the dime of the American People….

Certainly not impressed when Biden is proud of the fact he has done just that for half a century.
I find nothing impressive he has accomplished and he is an embarrassment before the whole world as a supposed representative of the American People.

Don’t care about his age. Do care about his course on a path to destruction, regarding multiple facets, negatively affecting the American People.

Boo Joe.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden issues White House proclamation Declaring Easter to be 'Transgendrer Day of Visibility.'

marvel not my friend . The love god has infiltrated every realm of society and christendom .
Only its love cometh of the world . NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST .
it was fast and is fast to say judge not when any voice does try and correct error within EVEN THE CHURCH .
ITS fast to say JUDGE NOT , GOD IS LOVE . and yet i dont seem to remember that approach FROM THE CHRIST JESUS
or the apostels . This love has infiltrated both sides and all sides now ..
To a conservative it preaches as a conservative would like to hear
to a liberal it preaches as a liberal would like to hear . BUT ITS GOT BOTH SIDES my friend
and ITS EVER MERGING THEM . IT does so through the mantra of JUDGE NOT , CORRECT NOT .
FOLKS better watch out . IT does so through the mantra of FINDING COMMON GROUND .
Folks better watch out .
IT does so through the guise of a love that has come of the world
of a unity that is of the world
AND IT HAS BOTH SIDES MAILMAN DAN .
BOTH sides . only they cannot see it for what it is .
Rather they see only certain aspects .
example . One side heeds the postive word faith money blab it and grab it .
THEY CANNOT SEE they are ensnared in sin . they can see certain sins and they will only expose those sins
and yet cannot see they are blind and IN SIN themselves
THIS goes for both sides
example . the left hollers against trump all the day long
the right hollers against biden all the day long
and yet , and yet
The same trump , the same biden do the same work concering the unfication of all religoins .
ABRAHAM PEACE ACCORDS came from THE VATICAN and yet the right cheers TRUMP on as its leader .
OOOPSY .
The nar and seven moutains is but another leg of the social all inclusive gospel . BOTH SIDES G ETTING DUPED mail man dan .
BOTH SIDES . And believe you me both sides have great anger against lambs like me . WHY
cause i EXPOSE THEM and their sins .
ITS FUNNY really . conservatives love me when i speak certain truths against the liberal agenda
liberals love me when i seem to speak certain truths against the conservatives , But believe you ME
they both hate me when i expose their sins . BUT I DONT PICK AND CHOOSE SIDES , OR SINS
or doctrines of men . TIS THE BIBLE FOR ME , THAT GOD , THAT JESUS , HIS EVERY WORD the apostels every word .
And my hope aint in this hole of a world or its govts or its kingdoms . ITS IN THE LORD
IN THIS LIFE i expect , now heed this , EXPECT to be hated , expect persecutions
for JESUS sake . and i wont run to the first man or woman who promises me some kind of hope in this life .
TIME WE BIBLED UP . cause TIME IS AND HAS BEEN RUNNING OUT .

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
People have been saying that Joe Biden is too old, 81, compared to Donald Trump, 77 right now but I honestly think that Joe Biden is very youthful at his age and is very capable and I like Joe BIden. I also heard Joe Biden being called a pedophile, but Donald Trump's wife is also decades younger than him so what's the point? And I've got to say that Joe Biden looks very good at his age!
Physical appearance is the least sustainable quality to being a qualified leader. As Alzheimers dementia would indicate in Mr. Biden.

I think it is worth noting in a response to the issue of pedophilia, President Trump and Melania were consenting adults when they met. This in no wise implies a charge of pedophilia nor ephebophilia against Mr. Trump.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Biden's have been corrupt since the big man entered office.

His daughter lies about her journal because creepy Uncles Joe is also daddy.

Imagine that. :(
see that lil koala bear . That is how a lamb should be digging into scriptures and the things of the LORD .
LIKE THEY ARE ON A MISSION folks . now raise those hands , IT BE LORD PRAISING TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that why they got rid of their #1 Slot = Tucker Carlson?

Its because they are so trustworthy and truthful?

Here is another viewpoint..
-
Media . my advice is TRUST IT NOT . for all who do so go under the Influence of ME DIE . they have agendas
and BOTH , yeah i said BOTH outlets do the work of the MAIN AGENDA .
what is the main agenda . TO UNITE THE PEOPLES AND RELIGOINS to be as one under what they see as love .
BOTH SIDES do the bidding of the well favored harlot WHEN IT COMES TO THAT AGENDA .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE REAL AGENDA behind all agendas
IS THE UNFICATION OF A PEOPLE to be as one under that they preach as love .
The sooner we figure this out the sooner we gonna realize CAN NOT A ONE OF THEM BE TRUSTED .
the agenda of all agendas is to merge this world as one . And they have found a common ground lovey do
which will do this . its a judge not lovey do and its focus is not concerned at all with what religoin one is
or believes , ITS CONCERN IS UNITING THEM AS ONE and they do so by a love that cometh of the world .
THEY will wear both sides out too . their goals are not what they seem to be at all
ITS THIS GOAL . TO UNIFY THE WORLD AND ITS RELIGOINS TO BE AS ONE under the love god
whose love cometh NOT OF GOD , NOT OF CHRIST but of the world , the dragon and anti christ .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
marvel not my friend . The love god has infiltrated every realm of society and christendom .
Only its love cometh of the world . NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST .
it was fast and is fast to say judge not when any voice does try and correct error within EVEN THE CHURCH .
ITS fast to say JUDGE NOT , GOD IS LOVE . and yet i dont seem to remember that approach FROM THE CHRIST JESUS
or the apostels . This love has infiltrated both sides and all sides now ..
To a conservative it preaches as a conservative would like to hear
to a liberal it preaches as a liberal would like to hear . BUT ITS GOT BOTH SIDES my friend
and ITS EVER MERGING THEM . IT does so through the mantra of JUDGE NOT , CORRECT NOT .
FOLKS better watch out . IT does so through the mantra of FINDING COMMON GROUND .
Folks better watch out .
IT does so through the guise of a love that has come of the world
of a unity that is of the world
AND IT HAS BOTH SIDES MAILMAN DAN .
BOTH sides . only they cannot see it for what it is .
Rather they see only certain aspects .
example . One side heeds the postive word faith money blab it and grab it .
THEY CANNOT SEE they are ensnared in sin . they can see certain sins and they will only expose those sins
and yet cannot see they are blind and IN SIN themselves
THIS goes for both sides
example . the left hollers against trump all the day long
the right hollers against biden all the day long
and yet , and yet
The same trump , the same biden do the same work concering the unfication of all religoins .
ABRAHAM PEACE ACCORDS came from THE VATICAN and yet the right cheers TRUMP on as its leader .
OOOPSY .
The nar and seven moutains is but another leg of the social all inclusive gospel . BOTH SIDES G ETTING DUPED mail man dan .
BOTH SIDES . And believe you me both sides have great anger against lambs like me . WHY
cause i EXPOSE THEM and their sins .
ITS FUNNY really . conservatives love me when i speak certain truths against the liberal agenda
liberals love me when i seem to speak certain truths against the conservatives , But believe you ME
they both hate me when i expose their sins . BUT I DONT PICK AND CHOOSE SIDES , OR SINS
or doctrines of men . TIS THE BIBLE FOR ME , THAT GOD , THAT JESUS , HIS EVERY WORD the apostels every word .
And my hope aint in this hole of a world or its govts or its kingdoms . ITS IN THE LORD
IN THIS LIFE i expect , now heed this , EXPECT to be hated , expect persecutions
for JESUS sake . and i wont run to the first man or woman who promises me some kind of hope in this life .
TIME WE BIBLED UP . cause TIME IS AND HAS BEEN RUNNING OUT .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over. .. 750,000 Illegals have been allowed into the USA since last October.... '2023.

This is AGAINST THE LAW.

Its AGAINST THE LAW for them to come into the USA, by just breaking across the border.

Now....Who is going to feed them, house them, and give them medical assistance, ?

They came with no money, the majority can't speak english at all, and they are going to start having babies.

WHO, is going to deal with this? (Pay for it).

A.) .The American Taxpayer

REAL AMERICANS, the real ones....the Legal ones, are going to go to WAL-MART and their MALLS, in 7 yrs, and they are going to think they are living in Mexico City, if this continues for another year.

So, the next President, is going to speed that process up, or they are going to deny it from happening as soon, and possibly at all.

So, if you are in the USA, then vote according to which you prefer, as you get to choose if the USA becomes Mexico City, starting with this last Election.
We voted No! To becoming Mexico City, last election. That choice was stolen and here we are.

A friend in Biden's home state said they had a whole new influx of illegals unload in various cities there. Easter Sunday!

Kids and babies in tow. Majority of the women swollen with their next sure guarantee to stay put.

Catholics don't convert people to their church. They birth them into it.