Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have been saying that Joe Biden is too old, 81, compared to Donald Trump, 77 right now but I honestly think that Joe Biden is very youthful at his age and is very capable and I like Joe BIden. I also heard Joe Biden being called a pedophile, but Donald Trump's wife is also decades younger than him so what's the point? And I've got to say that Joe Biden looks very good at his age!
What i say to one i say to all . THERE is a huge difference between an older man marrying a younger woman
verses an older man sniffing and grabbin on baby girls .
Though neither man follows CHRIST and that too is a fact .
ITs way different for a man in his fifties or sixties to date and marry a woman in perhaps her twenties or thirites
verses a man whiffing n sniffing on baby girls . I mean what business does any man
have with a child . big difference . but as i wrote above , neither trump or biden follow CHRIST . that be a fact too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How can I stand before the Lord someday and say "Lord, I voted for a guy that supports murdering babies and indoctrinating children to become perverts... but I still want to be with you in Heaven"

If I voted for a guy like this, knowing what I know now... it would be grievous sin against the Lord that I would be doing knowingly and on purpose!

No, he still fully supports abortion up to 16 weeks or whatever... so he is pro murdering babies while they are still developing in the mother's womb. He has to be for political purposes as most American support murdering babies up to 16 weeks because they are of their father the devil.View attachment 42766

He also fully supports the sexual perversion community and hosted the annual log cabin republickens at his Florida resort where he told them in a speech that nobody had done more to support the perverts than he has!
Are you saying that we shouldn't vote at all due to all having faults? That we shouldn't vote for the better of the evils? Is that how we should be like? I am asking a serious question. What do you all think about this question? Thanks
And what do you mean about sexual perversion of Biden. If anything, I know that to be a lot of Trump.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that we shouldn't vote at all due to all having faults? That we shouldn't vote for the better of the evils? Is that how we should be like? I am asking a serious question. What do you all think about this question? Thanks

I vote for the person that I think would do a better job for us citizens.

Reactions: marks

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that we shouldn't vote at all due to all having faults?

Hey feel free to vote for Trump or biden as they both support and advocate for murdering babies and sexual perversion.

If you can vote for either one, you are not being led by the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ... He never leads His people to agree with evil or in this case supporting evil by voting for them.disagree.gif

These are not just faults... abortion and sexual perversion are abominations unto the Lord that damage children! Both of these idiots freely and openly support these abominations in their efforts to get votes.

So when you wonder WHY the country is going down the tubes... you can thank people that voted for biden and Trumpie bear and his funny hair that has it's own zip code laughing.gif

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have been saying that Joe Biden is too old, 81, compared to Donald Trump, 77 right now but I honestly think that Joe Biden is very youthful at his age and is very capable and I like Joe BIden. I also heard Joe Biden being called a pedophile, but Donald Trump's wife is also decades younger than him so what's the point? And I've got to say that Joe Biden looks very good at his age!
Melania Trump was a consenting adult when she first met Donald Trump.

Joe Biden is allegedly so perverse as to not be able to contain himself even around his minor age daughter.

Biden is actually betraying America by enabling our country to be invaded by our enemies.
He looks good for his age?
He'd look even better behind bars on the grounds of Treason.

States officials that want to take Trump off their 2024 ballot are committing Sedition!

And making headlines in the process that somehow omit that fact.

Picture this. Joe leaves the race. Communist Harris takes first seat in the run. And shadow Muslim President BHO's wife goes as her VP.

Right now, exit polls in primary states say Trump leads in the black and Hispanic vote.

Think that twosome would change those polls?

November 2024 will tell us our future.
After the steal in 2020 I swore I wouldn't commit to that insanity again.(Repeating the same behavior,voting, expecting a different result...)

If Trump is on the ballot I will vote again.And for the last time.

Stand and be counted.

Especially when the tally shows Americans may be victims of Treason however, many of us will not add our names to putting that Traitor and his masters back into our White House!

Stand for something. Or fall with our country.

God save us.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally don't have a problem with not voting at all if I don't like either candidate.

I understand why people want to vote for the lesser of two evils; they want the less evil candidate to be president, whomever they believe that to be. Makes sense.

However, if I believe that the left and right are both "evils", I would rather not vote, and not support either. ‭‭Proverbs 4:27 KJV‬‬:
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: Remove thy foot from evil.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey feel free to vote for Trump or biden as they both support and advocate for murdering babies and sexual perversion.

If you can vote for either one, you are not being led by the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ... He never leads His people to agree with evil or in this case supporting evil by voting for them.View attachment 42828

These are not just faults... abortion and sexual perversion are abominations unto the Lord that damage children! Both of these idiots freely and openly support these abominations in their efforts to get votes.

So when you wonder WHY the country is going down the tubes... you can thank people that voted for biden and Trumpie bear and his funny hair that has it's own zip code View attachment 42829
Can you give examples of Biden's sexual perversion? Are you talking about his wife being much younger than him? I would agree that one should not date or marry another who is more than 10 years younger than them as one would die a lot younger than the other.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you give examples of Biden's sexual perversion? Are you talking about his wife being much younger than him? I would agree that one should not date or marry another who is more than 10 years younger than them as one would die a lot younger than the other.
It's a lie of the Left to say Trump approves abortion. He is pro-life.

Biden's daughter unveiled the secrets of her abuse at daddy's hands.

There are more too.

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a lie of the Left to say Trump approves abortion. He is pro-life.

Biden's daughter unveiled the secrets of her abuse at daddy's hands.

There are more too.
that is false. Pages that supposedly came from a stolen journal of President Biden's daughter were circulated making accusations of sexual abuse. Ashley Biden has said "I don't know where those pages came from but it wasn't from my diary."

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that is false. Pages that supposedly came from a stolen journal of President Biden's daughter were circulated making accusations of sexual abuse. Ashley Biden has said "I don't know where those pages came from but it wasn't from my diary."
Thanks for the fact. I had a feeling that wasn't Biden. If anyone has any news on their daughter, it's Trump.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yes the diary was hers. The pages containing the allegations of sexual abuse were according to the author of that diary was not hers.
"I don't know where those pages came from but it wasn't from my diary."
Or more likely it is engrained to never take sides against the family.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don’t understand Why the US chooses leaders who are declining in years. This isn’t from any political point of view, more from the view of working with those heading into their 80’s. ………..
To this day I don’t get why or how Ronald Reagan was allowed to remain President when everyone knew he had dementia.
So long as the man can get the job done, I'm not too concerned how many birthday's they've had. President Trump remains vigorous, and continues to represent my interests, in government should he return.

There is wisdom and understanding gained as life goes on, and some are simply too young to serve well.

Much love!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So long as the man can get the job done, I'm not too concerned how many birthday's they've had. President Trump remains vigorous, and continues to represent my interests, in government should he return.

There is wisdom and understanding gained as life goes on, and some are simply too young to serve well.

Much love!
Yes that is very true, I guess my context is in the fact that people know that Biden is not good and yet they are still allowing him to stand for the next election - to me it makes no sense at all.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So , that would imply that Trump got in through a fix vote the first time round and that no leader has truly been voted in, regardless of what side of the political fence they were on. If you believe that no president is free from the control of the establishment why do so many place Trump on a higher level and claim that the ‘ powers that be ‘ don‘t want him in power. If that was true they wouldn’t have allowed him to get into power the first time.
I think the left underestimated how many fake votes it would take to keep Trump from being elected. I believe Trump received a landslide of votes, that overwhelmed the left's expectations.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally don't have a problem with not voting at all if I don't like either candidate.

I understand why people want to vote for the lesser of two evils; they want the less evil candidate to be president, whomever they believe that to be. Makes sense.

However, if I believe that the left and right are both "evils", I would rather not vote, and not support either. ‭‭Proverbs 4:27 KJV‬‬:
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: Remove thy foot from evil.
That's a good verse to remember!!

My vote is essentially an expression of how I think a peaceable and productive life can best be achieved. So when there is one candidate who represents a diminishing of freedoms and resources, and another candidate who represents the increase of freedoms and resources, I'll vote the increase, which in this match up is Donald Trump.

Much love!

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is very true, I guess my context is in the fact that people know that Biden is not good and yet they are still allowing him to stand for the next election - to me it makes no sense at all.
Who are the people "allowing" Biden to run? The DNC? Some unnamed power brokers who are holding the strings? I always thought it was the candidate's choice to run or not run.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think the left underestimated how many fake votes it would take to keep Trump from being elected. I believe Trump received a landslide of votes, that overwhelmed the left's expectations.

Much love!
The Democrats had the greatest "voter fraud organization in history," and they surely needed it. Every aspect of the electrical process has been carefully scrutinized for exploitation.

From dirty voter roles, sending unsolicited mailin ballots, vote harvesting, stuffing the box before, during, and after election day. Ditching ballots. Changing votes from military ballots. Shipping in pre-filled ballots from out of state. Machines manipulating tallies. Tabulating votes as floating point values. Machines rejecting a disproportinate amount of ballots, sending them for adjudication. Conflicts of interest in the selection of voting machine companies. Keeping observers far from the election workers. Kicking republican observers out of the Tabulating facilities. Blocking off windows in the Tabulating facilities. Overall poor oversight of the adjudication process. Sending people home then continuing to count into the night without oversight. Remote manipulation of tallied numbers in the vote database as observed live on air due to a connection to the media.

Then when the votes suddenly spiked for Biden there was nothing but obuscation. Ineffective audits were again done by machine. Rejected complaints about cheating due to no standing. Harassment of witnesses.

I probably didn't even list half the issues. Talk about undemocratic.