Binding of Satan - Explanation from Full Preterist Perspective

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical resurrection is when the soul and spirit of man reunites with the physical body.

In 1 Cor. 15 Paul is peaking of the resurrection of Christ. The soul and spirit reuniting with the body.

I know Christ has not returned! I don't have to read that book, they will spiritualize His coming when the scripture plainly portrays a literal coming of Christ.

Charlie24,

Thank you for sharing what you know. I’m not here to argue or battle anyone over their beliefs. Okay?

If people really wanna know about the resurrection my suggestion to them is to read 1 Corinthians 15 and study it out, and don’t believe anything I am saying.

When it comes to the return of Christ I believe he came like he said he did in the clouds and those who would be looking for him saw Him.

Now if people wanna just deem me wrong by all means call me a heretic call me a liar. It’s doesn’t really matter to me because I believe Jesus and Paul and the writers of the letters were not lying about His coming which was for them there in Jerusalem. We are far away from Jerusalem, and the whole world they lived in and understood from my point of view.

Maybe you are right and maybe I’m just out of my mind but I rather live authentically and be honest of what I come to know from scripture itself without having to worry about what people think of me about it.

The most important commandments are to Love God first above all else and love others.

Therefore everyone here is no obligated to believe anything I say nor should they anyway they should test the scriptures by the spirit.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charlie24,

Thank you for sharing what you know. I’m not here to argue or battle anyone over their beliefs. Okay?

If people really wanna know about the resurrection my suggestion to them is to read 1 Corinthians 15 and study it out, and don’t believe anything I am saying.

When it comes to the return of Christ I believe he came like he said he did in the clouds and those who would be looking for him saw Him.

Now if people wanna just deem me wrong by all means call me a heretic call me a liar. It’s doesn’t really matter to me because I believe Jesus and Paul and the writers of the letters were not lying about His coming which was for them there in Jerusalem. We are far away from Jerusalem, and the whole world they lived in and understood from my point of view.

Maybe you are right and maybe I’m just out of my mind but I rather live authentically and be honest of what I come to know from scripture itself without having to worry about what people think of me about it.

The most important commandments are to Love God first above all else and love others.

Therefore everyone here is no obligated to believe anything I say nor should they anyway they should test the scriptures by the spirit.

There is a problem with Christ already coming "and those who would be looking for Him saw Him."

Rev. 1:7

" Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

Every eye shall see Him! Especially "they which pierced Him," they are the Jews, Matthew!

They will see Him but they are not looking for Him! Israel as a nation does not not believe Christ is the Son of God!

So we have a problem with that!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People may post whatever they want to.

Thank you!

I think that Satan was cast from heaven sometime after the Ressurection (how long does a war in heaven take?) And that he did what he could to destroy the Church before he was bound.

How can anyone enter a strong man's house and steal his property, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.

Satan having been bound, the Church soon prospered, and indeed reigned with Christ for 1000 years..

But the 1000 years is long over and Satan has been released. For years he has been planning his stroke and his hour is upon us..

The final unleashing of evil, wherein the Church must follow in the Passion of her Master, and lay down her life for the sake of the world..

Pax et Bonum

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a problem with Christ already coming "and those who would be looking for Him saw Him."

Rev. 1:7

" Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

Every eye shall see Him! Especially "they which pierced Him," they are the Jews, Matthew!

They will see Him but they are not looking for Him! Israel as a nation does not not believe Christ is the Son of God!

So we have a problem with that!

There where still Jewish people who converted over to Christianity, just like you posted earlier not all Israel is Israel meaning there were people who were of the New Israel (The New Heavenly Jerusalem) (part of the kingdom of heaven), which was the bride prepared to be taken away during the high persecution that would immense during the early years of 68-70Ad.

That word earth there in the Greek is interesting because it relates to the (surrounding land and region) in which John was writing to those out in Asia Minor, all of Rome, Israel where all involved as a notion of “earth” “whole earth” the only lands they knew around that time, but some take earth to mean in America too.

What say you?

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look @MatthewG

Zech. 12:9-11

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon."

At the very end of the Great Tribulation Israel will be cornered by the anti-christ, they are facing total inhalation.

This is when the Second Coming of Christ will take place. He comes to save them from that total Inhalation.

Zechariah records the moment they see Him, and realize their ancestors have crucified the Lord of Glory, their own Messiah.

There will not be as single Jew left on this earth who will not worship Jesus Christ! I'm talking worship we don't know.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You negated away from the question, Charlie.

I don’t believe there are anymore “Jewish people from the tribes anymore in this day” it’s a tradition they may hold however the bride of Christ was taken away, as they were waiting to see Him, those who pierced him could have ended up becoming believers after. There was still Jewish people who converted to Christian’s, heck even Nicodemous could have been around and changed his mind of his prior beliefs and believed on Christ. That is what the Apostles did, they went around preaching the good news and they would have included about the great and dreadful day coming upon them and they were constantly reminded to be watching and looking even during the signs which Jesus proclaimed to have come about which did and so that is what those believers did.

Anyone who wasn’t a believer wouldn’t have seen Him come because they didn’t believe they were not watching or looking.

So again, what say you about the question that was posed.

Many people today still fall under waiting for Christ to Return but the scriptures always was warning them believers in that day Jew or Gentile to be waiting, and watching through suffering and persecution in which Jesus would return to save them.

He did. Though there is absolutely no written record of it, for this reason I believe they were all raptured and taken and there were 1,100,000 Jews that died in 70Ad by Rome and their besieging of Jerusalem.

I have no problem with the scripture and what it states.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don’t believe there are anymore “Jewish people from the tribes anymore in this day” it’s a tradition they may hold however the bride of Christ was taken away, as they were waiting to see Him, those who pierced him could have ended up becoming believers after. There was still Jewish people who converted to Christian’s, heck even Nicodemous could have been around and changed his mind of his prior beliefs and believed on Christ. That is what the Apostles did, they went around preaching the good news and they would have included about the great and dreadful day coming upon them and they were constantly reminded to be watching and looking even during the signs which Jesus proclaimed to have come about which did and so that is what those believers did.

Anyone who wasn’t a believer wouldn’t have seen Him come because they didn’t believe they were not watching or looking.

Many people today still fall under waiting for Christ to Return but the scriptures always was warning them believers in that day Jew or Gentile to be waiting, and watching through suffering and persecution in which Jesus would return to save them.

He did. Though there is absolutely no written record of it, for this reason I believe they were all raptured and taken and there were 1,100,000 Jews that died in 70Ad by Rome and their besieging of Jerusalem.

It's not your place or anyone's place to determine who is a Jew and is not a Jew! You had better be very careful with that!

This is your false doctrine rearing it's ugly head! God knows who they are and He will gather all of them when His plan wraps up.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The genealogy burnt up in the destruction.

So listen Charlie what you believe is between you and God my friend. I’ve tried to help you out by suggestion of a book but you rejected that. Tried to explain the meaning of earth and you rejected that too.

Im not anti-Semitic I just don’t believe they have the genealogy to prove if they are from a certain tribe or not due to the destruction…

God has called us to live by the spirit, to love all people… so please don’t get it twisted.

If all you’re gonna do is try to argue I don’t want any part of it, @Charlie24. Thank you.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There will be many more that 1,100,000 Jews killed at the end of the Great Tribulation.

Zech. 13:9

“And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.”

2/3 of Israel will die at the end of the Great Tribulation.

Let's say there are 10,000,000 Jews alive at that time, that's over 6,000,000 Jews that will die.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be many more that 1,100,000 Jews killed at the end of the Great Tribulation.

“And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.”

Let's say there are 10,000,000 Jews alive at that time, that's over 3,000,000 Jews that will die.

cool brother stick to your belief it isn’t gonna change my own personal beliefs…

I will love you either way, @Charlie24
I realize that there are people who are gonna continue to believe Jesus is to return, and if your not gonna change your mind anyway, there is no sense in talking about it with each other. Okay?

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let's say there are 10,000,000 Jews alive at that time, that's over 3,000,000 Jews that will die.

Left out vs.8

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein."

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
cool brother stick to your belief it isn’t gonna change my own personal beliefs…

I know that! But maybe just maybe this will open the eyes of those who have read your thread, who don't know what to believe.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that! But maybe just maybe this will open the eyes of those who have read your thread, who don't know what to believe.

They should read and study the scripture that includes going back to Greek words and see what they mean. The Bible wasn’t just written in English. So that is also an encouragement to the group.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They should read and study the scripture that includes going back to Greek words and see what they mean. The Bible wasn’t just written in English. So that is also an encouragement to the group.

I will love you either way, @Charlie24
I realize that there are people who are gonna continue to believe Jesus is to return, and if your not gonna change your mind anyway, there is no sense in talking about it with each other. Okay?

So all of that is "Cool" to you? Your arrogance is going to catch up with you, Matthew!

It's the pride that all the false teachers carry with them!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Charlie24, perhaps God has allows all this to happen for a reason,

However,

Your the one who keeps coming at me, sir…

I just don’t have much to say to someone who is just desiring to argue and not try to learn anything that was shared…

You are continuing to reject my question and you are submitting yourself to share your own beliefs as though they are solid evidence in which you subjectively believe is true.

It’s not because I’m prideful, it is because I’m starting to care less and less for this… it’s simply cool, believe what you want, it doesn’t effect me in my own life.

Earlier you stated “what a miserable life a person who believe Jesus Christ has already come back already must live”, why did you say that? Of course you used the word pretrist but like I said I don’t know nothing really about it.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let's say there are 10,000,000 Jews alive at that time, that's over 6,000,000 Jews that will die.

I made a mistake here @MatthewG, changed it from over 3 million to over 6 million.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a mistake here @MatthewG, changed it from over 3 million to over 6 million.

Brother you’re gonna get tired of arguing with me… eventually.

I believe that Jesus returned in 70Ad.

It’s kind of irrefutable considering Jesus told his disciples the temple would be destroyed and not one stone will remain upon another. Of course people “traditionally” say the wailing wall is part of the temple. I don’t believe that.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Charlie24, perhaps God has allows all this to happen for a reason,

However,

Your the one who keeps coming at me, sir…

I just don’t have much to say to someone who is just desiring to argue and not try to learn anything that was shared…

You are continuing to reject my question and you are submitting yourself to share your own beliefs as though they are solid evidence in which you subjectively believe is true.

It’s not because I’m prideful, it is because I’m starting to care less and less for this… it’s simply cool, believe what you want, it doesn’t effect me in my own life.

Earlier you stated “what a miserable life a person who believe Jesus Christ has already come back already must live”, why did you say that? Of course you used the word pretrist but like I said I don’t know nothing really about it.

Yes, I am coming at you, Matthew. I will not tolerate false doctrine to be spread deceiving people and killing their faith!!!

Not on my shift! I have a responsibility to "contend for the faith" which with your teaching is being destroyed is those who believe those lies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If people aren’t content and happy being a child of God or a son or daughter of God knowing that one day because of their faith in trusting Him, having loving God and loving others.

I’m not sure what to say. It is not amazing that we have a loving Father who loves us and desires to have a relationship with us that we can pray and ask for help by the spirit to overcome our flesh that we have that causes us so many problems by the spirit?

This is where the faith lays, for people who have the question “If Jesus Christ has already come”, what now?

Well the thing is we all responsible for our own life accountable solely to God and when we die we will be judged quickly at death and one needs to be settle and set in their faith and realize that they are going to die.

Are you assured that when you die you will be able to by faith go on and live with God in the heavenly Jerusalem?

That is between you and God. People need to be anchored in their faith in understanding that even though Jesus had came and established his kingdom which resides in their heart as believers now today that one day they will enter into the Heavenlt Jerusalem when they die.

Do you yourself believe this?

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If people aren’t content and happy being a child of God or a son or daughter of God knowing that one day because of their faith in trusting Him, having loving God and loving others.

I’m not sure what to say. It is not amazing that we have a loving Father who loves us and desires to have a relationship with us that we can pray and ask for help by the spirit to overcome our flesh that we have that causes us so many problems by the spirit?

This is where the faith lays, for people who have the question “If Jesus Christ has already come”, what now?

Well the thing is we all responsible for our own life accountable solely to God and when we die we will be judged quickly at death and one needs to be settle and set in their faith and realize that they are going to die.

Are you assured that when you die you will be able to by faith go on and live with God in the heavenly Jerusalem?

That is between you and God. People need to be anchored in their faith in understanding that even though Jesus had came and established his kingdom which resides in their heart as believers now today that one day they will enter into the Heavenlt Jerusalem when they die.

Do you yourself believe this?

There you go with the trademark of false teaching, "your fair speech."

I have no problem with you posting whatever it is you believe, but I will be there Matthew, Lord willing, to show that it is indeed what I say it is, false teaching!