Black Hebrew Israelitism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't able to get thru the entire video, but I guess it briefly touched on my question about how they justify their opinion that they are the true 'PURE' ancient race of Hebrew Israelites.

They stated in the video that they do not really accept the DNA aspect of the equation. So I guess that means it actually 'IS' a threat to their beliefs and that they are all very likely a mix of many races, just as we all are today.

It's actually a very significant point to many aspects of Christian doctrine that the Israelites were a 'mixed multitude' from their very exit from Egypt in the Exodus.

"And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand ... And a mixed multitude went up also with them ..."
(Exodus 12:37-38)

This massive group of peoples is what later made up the original Israelites that were presented with the 10 Commandments in stone at Mt. Sinai and they were not a single pure race of people. They were called Israelites because they worshiped the God of their father Israel (Jacob).

When the Black Hebrew Israelites are seen viciously hating on people in the streets today, it is very hypocritical because they, too, are not a pure race from their ancient original roots.

For that reason, it has never made any sense to me.

Having said that, I am always open to learning and not afraid to admit I am wrong if anybody has any new information or evidence to the contrary.

God bless.

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't able to get thru the entire video, but I guess it briefly touched on my question about how they justify their opinion that they are the true 'PURE' ancient race of Hebrew Israelites.

They stated in the video that they do not really accept the DNA aspect of the equation. So I guess that means it actually 'IS' a threat to their beliefs and that they are all very likely a mix of many races, just as we all are today.

It's actually a very significant point to many aspects of Christian doctrine that the Israelites were a 'mixed multitude' from their very exit from Egypt in the Exodus.

"And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand ... And a mixed multitude went up also with them ..."
(Exodus 12:37-38)

This massive group of peoples is what later made up the original Israelites that were presented with the 10 Commandments in stone at Mt. Sinai and they were not a single pure race of people. They were called Israelites because they worshiped the God of their father Israel (Jacob).

When the Black Hebrew Israelites are seen viciously hating on people in the streets today, it is very hypocritical because they, too, are not a pure race from their ancient original roots.

For that reason, it has never made any sense to me.

Having said that, I am always open to learning and not afraid to admit I am wrong if anybody has any new information or evidence to the contrary.

God bless.
To answer one of your points, there're varying views on who is Black Hebrew Israelite. Some BHI sects say other races are Israelites, others, condemn the belief.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess I'm just curious how it works and how so many who follow this belief justify their beliefs.
They turn their brains off.

And I'll also say I've studied a lot of the scriptures that are said to support this belief and ... they're certainly interesting. Not immediately, or obviously, wrong besides the possibility I pointed out above.

What is your take? How does it work?
Anyone who takes a look at Dt 28 can see the folly of their position. It says "no one will buy you" but the whole premise is "we were slaves for 400 years" lol It goes on and on. They just follow emotions. "Scripture says you'll be sent back to Egypt." "America is spiritual Egypt." Complete dishonesty.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To answer one of your points, there're varying views on who is Black Hebrew Israelite. Some BHI sects say other races are Israelites, others, condemn the belief.

I did notice in the vid that they said there are many branches of the belief system and they don't necessarily all agree.

I would be very interested to hear from somebody who believes in this. If nothing else, it is interesting from an anthropological perspective.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They turn their brains off.

Anyone who takes a look at Dt 28 can see the folly of their position. It says "no one will buy you" but the whole premise is "we were slaves for 400 years" lol It goes on and on. They just follow emotions. "Scripture says you'll be sent back to Egypt." "America is spiritual Egypt." Complete dishonesty.

Very interesting.

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did notice in the vid that they said there are many branches of the belief system and they don't necessarily all agree.

I would be very interested to hear from somebody who believes in this. If nothing else, it is interesting from an anthropological perspective.
They are irascible, unthinking, only feeling.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't it kinda seem like they're a construct of those who have an agenda to create division in America by any and all means possible?

They're just so divisive and yet have no real solid foundation for their hatred. Just a newly devised hate group, it seems.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't it kinda seem like they're a construct of those who have an agenda to create division in America by any and all means possible?

They're just so divisive and yet have no real solid foundation for their hatred. Just a newly devised hate group, it seems.
Yeah satan constructed them.
Could it have been a plant by some human entity? Possibly?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I think that's where I'm at with it.

In both regards.
I honestly couldn't care less--it's a bunch of gobbledygook and it's just scary anyone could believe it and it's a warning to me about hard-heartedness and the power of sin to deceive Hebrews 3:12-13.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly couldn't care less--it's a bunch of gobbledygook and it's just scary anyone could believe it and it's a warning to me about hard-heartedness and the power of sin to deceive Hebrews 3:12-13.
That's actually where it really resembles something 'constructed' utilizing psychological profiling, etc. Because it really effectively targets those who have existing racial bias and anger. Gives 'em a sounding board and an outlet for their rage.

Society was ripe for it.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's actually where it really resembles something 'constructed' utilizing psychological profiling, etc. Because it really effectively targets those who have existing racial bias and anger. Gives 'em a sounding board and an outlet for their rage.

Society was ripe for it.
When I see stuff like this, I just think, "Well, yeah, it had to happen. This is the ride we're on. Christ is returning. These things had to happen to push us closer and closer to Him."

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where will Jesus return? Israel!

Zechariah 14:1-21 (KJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, ...
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, ...
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, ...
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Amen! Come Lord Jesus! Have mercy on the Jew haters! God bless Israel!