Blame

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can I blame others if I am committing a sin or sins intentionally or unintentionally?

Does scripture support this point of view?

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My answer is NO !

We can be erroneously indoctrinated or taught interpretations that are of a private or denominal affiliation, when they are not the truth of the word of God.

We will be held accountable for our own walk after we are saved by receiving the free gift of salvation.
We are responsible to live by the Spirit, be led by the Spirit, and walk in the LIGHT of the word as it is revealed to us !

Too many folks are gonna be saying, so/so said, taught ect, ect. but it won't hold water before God . He will say.....I NEVER KNEW YOU!

We have to study to SHOW OURSELVES APPROVED OF GOD, FOLLOW & LIVE DAILY IN A SELF EXAMINATION & RENEWING OF OUR MIND IN THE SPIRIT.......IT IS ON US TO WALK AS HE DIRECTS!

Reactions: Jay Ross

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I blame others if I am committing a sin or sins intentionally or unintentionally?

Does scripture support this point of view?
That would be neat if I could blame my sins on someone else. I sort of doubt if I would get away with that, though.

Reactions: Jay Ross