Booster shots...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the most politicized virus ever in the human history. In fact this is the first politicized one.
I hope everyone makes the right decision.
I pray all make the right decision as well . If animals could speak they would be hollering , WE lost friends due to this mrna vaccine junk .
Who would have known that even the animals would be wiser than most men .
Take a peek at the real history of this stuff . No wonder the govt hyped us up and put so much fear into the world
so they could push us into a giant petri dish . If folks had trusted in the LORD they would have had peace and not let
fear and propoganda push them into making a serious mistake .
WE THE GUINEA PIGS NOW my friend . OH , i know this sounds like conspiracy . BUT instead
of shutting down all the voices , LIKE THE WHORE NEWS DID , they should have heeded some doctors and others .
Marvel not if auto immune diseases start ramping up , marvel not , if nuerological disorders start rising .
I tried to tell us . BUT FOLKS WOULD RATHER HUG the TV NEWS and TRUST IN GOVT MIGHTY . SHOULD have trusted in GOD is all i can say .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. I guess they lost my trust when they started demanding vaccine shots in order to work here in the USA. I don't like being told I have to have something that could be dangerous and is somewhat experimental injected into me. I did get the vaccine shots from Pfizer, and that is pretty much all I felt inspired to trust. And I got severely ill from the second Pfizer injection.
You are prayed for as well my friend . The LORD watches over the lambs .
I am starting to see some serious revelation langauge in these days . And i beheld the land and nations of the world
and lest one had the vaccine they were cast out , unable to function , unable to BUY OR SELL .
No , i dont think the vaccine is the mark of the beast . BUT THEY ARE USING THIS TO PUSH US INTO AN ALL OUT DIGITAL FIVE G SYSTEM .
If the shot does what it did in animal trials . NO it was not the spike of corona they used back then , BUT THE SAME METHOD .
IF it does to the humans what it did to the animals , LONG TERM EFFECTS aint looking good for some .
I was never concerned about the short term . HECK in the short term the animal trials LOOKED WONDERFUL AWESOME GOOD .
Wonderful anti bodies and etc . IT was when they introduced the virus to the animals . DIDNT BODE WELL IN THE LONG RUN .
I know . I know the world govts LOVE US AND WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR US . THEY desire not money , they love us . YEAH RIGHT .
THEY WILL use any method to reduce the population of the earth . I Know , I KNOW this is impossible , OR SO IT MIGHT SEEM .
BUT NO . ITS VERY POSSIBLE . Do ya really think BILL gates loves the poor and loves us , OR money .
What about george sorros . The man who hollers how he loves the poor , YET destroyed nations and got rich doing so .
DO WE REALLY THINK they want what is best for us ...............OR THEM . WISDOM SAYS PICK THE LATTER . ITS THEM . ITS FOR THEM .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They spent a lo-o-ng time getting this plan into place. They've learned from their past mistakes.
It would take a sovereign act of God to change things now. And since He is sovereign...
What's made the difference? Co-ordination. Via our beloved internet.
Welcome to the viral jungle. I wonder what's coming down the pike next?
An inability to face reality does not change it.
Everyone talks about the masks...no one talks about the blindfolds.
Perhaps fighting over the spoils will buy us more time.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are prayed for as well my friend . The LORD watches over the lambs .
I am starting to see some serious revelation langauge in these days . And i beheld the land and nations of the world
and lest one had the vaccine they were cast out , unable to function , unable to BUY OR SELL .
No , i dont think the vaccine is the mark of the beast . BUT THEY ARE USING THIS TO PUSH US INTO AN ALL OUT DIGITAL FIVE G SYSTEM .
If the shot does what it did in animal trials . NO it was not the spike of corona they used back then , BUT THE SAME METHOD .
IF it does to the humans what it did to the animals , LONG TERM EFFECTS aint looking good for some .
I was never concerned about the short term . HECK in the short term the animal trials LOOKED WONDERFUL AWESOME GOOD .
Wonderful anti bodies and etc . IT was when they introduced the virus to the animals . DIDNT BODE WELL IN THE LONG RUN .
I know . I know the world govts LOVE US AND WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR US . THEY desire not money , they love us . YEAH RIGHT .
THEY WILL use any method to reduce the population of the earth . I Know , I KNOW this is impossible , OR SO IT MIGHT SEEM .
BUT NO . ITS VERY POSSIBLE . Do ya really think BILL gates loves the poor and loves us , OR money .
What about george sorros . The man who hollers how he loves the poor , YET destroyed nations and got rich doing so .
DO WE REALLY THINK they want what is best for us ...............OR THEM . WISDOM SAYS PICK THE LATTER . ITS THEM . ITS FOR THEM .
Do we trust the government, or do we trust the Lord Jesus? There’s no middle ground. The Lord told us so. I agree with brother. I am not taking that shot either. I would rather be shot.

Now let’s all put our hands up and praise the glorious Lord.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well God let me know I wasn't safe without the vaccine and encouraged me thru the Holy Spirit to get the vaccine shot. I have cystic fibrosis though. Which is a lung disease that can be deadly. But I'm not liking how our governor here in Washington state USA is demanding everyone be vaccinated. It's immoral.
We had a relative with cystic fibrosis . She died before i was even born . She had it since childhood . Lived to be about twenty if i recall
what grandma told me . They have to watch what they eat . If i remember . I was like eight when i heard this .
I think certain foods can cause something , fat maybe , to build up quickly . Affecting the lungs . Unless i am thinking of something else .
But i could have sworn grandma said cystic fibrosis .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They spent a lo-o-ng time getting this plan into place. They've learned from their past mistakes.
It would take a sovereign act of God to change things now. And since He is sovereign...
What's made the difference? Co-ordination. Via our beloved internet.
Welcome to the viral jungle. I wonder what's coming down the pike next?
An inability to face reality does not change it.
Everyone talks about the masks...no one talks about the blindfolds.
Perhaps fighting over the spoils will buy us more time.
God is sovereign and in control . This is why i would like us to read revelation chapter seventeen .
GOD HAS DETERMINED what would occur nigh the end . THEY would go under a delusion and give their kingdoms unto the beast .
A mark , a system shows up where lest ye have it , ye no function . ITS ALL GOING DOWN JUST LIKE REVELATION SAID IT WOULD .
OH GOD is gonna intervene . BUT AT THE END . JESUS WILL COME and lay flat the beast and FP and cast them alive into a lake of fire
and satan will then be bound . BUT TILL THEN . CLING TO THE LORD and STAY PLANTED IN THOSE BIBLES . Cause we got us a mess
of false prophets all over even christendom . ITS a true mad house delusion sucking folks into all out reprobation .
THE LORD IS GONNA COME . I suggest we cling to ONE PASSPORT . THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS for the ONLY FLIGHT THAT MATTERS .
CLING TO JESUS and WHEN HE ARRIVES WE FLY UP TO HIM . ON that day whoever had not the gospel passport
is gonna wail , holler , beg , plead and cry , BUT THE DOOR WONT BE OPENED . WRATH OF GOD will destroy many .
BUT TILL THEN , the beast system IS GONNA KILL IT LOTS OF LAMBS .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had a relative with cystic fibrosis . She died before i was even born . She had it since childhood . Lived to be about twenty if i recall
what grandma told me . They have to watch what they eat . If i remember . I was like eight when i heard this .
I think certain foods can cause something , fat maybe , to build up quickly . Affecting the lungs . Unless i am thinking of something else .
But i could have sworn grandma said cystic fibrosis .
I have a-typical cystic fibrosis. It is killing my liver and I couldn't have children naturally due to mutations in my organs. But they have new meds now that prolong the lives of even standard cystic fibrosis patients. Well beyond 20 years. Science has really helped the CF patients. I know that's something you resist probably. Medicines and such. If I let the Lord heal them, then why are they dead. The new meds could have given them much longer life.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is sovereign and in control . This is why i would like us to read revelation chapter seventeen .
GOD HAS DETERMINED what would occur nigh the end . THEY would go under a delusion and give their kingdoms unto the beast .
A mark , a system shows up where lest ye have it , ye no function . ITS ALL GOING DOWN JUST LIKE REVELATION SAID IT WOULD .
OH GOD is gonna intervene . BUT AT THE END . JESUS WILL COME and lay flat the beast and FP and cast them alive into a lake of fire
and satan will then be bound . BUT TILL THEN . CLING TO THE LORD and STAY PLANTED IN THOSE BIBLES . Cause we got us a mess
of false prophets all over even christendom . ITS a true mad house delusion sucking folks into all out reprobation .
THE LORD IS GONNA COME . I suggest we cling to ONE PASSPORT . THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS for the ONLY FLIGHT THAT MATTERS .
CLING TO JESUS and WHEN HE ARRIVES WE FLY UP TO HIM . ON that day whoever had not the gospel passport
is gonna wail , holler , beg , plead and cry , BUT THE DOOR WONT BE OPENED . WRATH OF GOD will destroy many .
Get that Jesus passport. Applications close soon.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lambs to the slaughter...at least we're not otters! Lol Worst case scenario: it's only going to hurt for a little bit. And then...
No more death...no more mourning...no more crying...or pain! And look at where we'll be! Hallelujah! :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get that Jesus passport. Applications close soon.
ONCE THE DOOR CLOSES , THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATIONS . ONLY WAILING in the streets .
I heard them talking about the world in twenty fifty ................and i thought , YEAH RIGHT . AINT GOT THAT LONG FOLKS .
Not even near , not even near that long . THE SIGNS ARE SHOWING US , TIME BE A RUNNING OUT .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bow down...press into the Lord. It's got me through 21 years of pain and suffering.
We'll get through whatever we must get through because the Lord is with us.
If you think of it, nothing's really changed. Just the timing.

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is better to trust in the LORD
Than to put confidence in man.
It is better to trust in the LORD
Than to put confidence in princes.

(Psalms 118:8-9)

Reactions: Truman

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can sell it however they like . I didnt get the first shot , nor the second , NOR will i touch a booster .
Folks are gonna find out the hard way , at least some will .
Marvel not if auto immune diseases increase , and so on and so forth . I have five words for us all .
TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING .
Right on. It is the attitude that everyone should have..

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Deception doesn’t have a one prong approach....its multilateral. It muddies the waters so folk are conflicted by all the opinions.
There is the truth and there is everything else...in my opinion. thanks for sharing.