Booster shots...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. You were in the valley! I bet you had lots of fog, rain and clouds! That's my 6ft. fence in back behind shed. The other is on the side of my back yard and the snow totally covered, and then some, lol...the 4 ft. fence...My gate to back yard as much as disappeared.
I lived in Wyoming after Syracuse. White outs and blowing snow. No snow then a drift of 6-8 feet ....different experience. I always said that "If the wind stops blowing in Wyoming the world has come to an end."
Girl I was dating bought me a Husky puppy for my birthday. He stayed inside one night to assure himself that I would always be there for him. I bought hay bales and a heat lamp for a closet off the proch since he didn't like the inside of the house. After a snow, I would go out to check on him first .....had to call out for him and poof out from the snow bank he would come. He slept in the snow bank in the backyard. He would be in the truck with me and I would stop to buy one hamburger .....for him, not me. Girls fell in love with him ....Not me .....LOL ....

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lived in Wyoming after Syracuse. White outs and blowing snow. No snow then a drift of 6-8 feet ....different experience. I always said that "If the wind stops blowing in Wyoming the world has come to an end."
Girl I was dating bought me a Husky puppy for my birthday. He stayed inside one night to assure himself that I would always be there for him. I bought hay bales and a heat lamp for a closet off the proch since he didn't like the inside of the house. After a snow, I would go out to check on him first .....had to call out for him and poof out from the snow bank he would come. He slept in the snow bank in the backyard. He would be in the truck with me and I would stop to buy one hamburger .....for him, not me. Girls fell in love with him ....Not me .....LOL ....
Lol, oh come on! you had to fall in love with the pup a little?? :D

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under "normal" circumstances there would have been A TOTAL BAN on all the experimental bioweapons which have been called "vaccines". But there was clearly an evil agenda to (1) depopulate, (2) control, (3) manipulate, and (4) make obscene profits.

Governments, the pharmaceutical industry, the medical establishments, the lying media, the WHO, UN, WEF, etc were all a part of this CONSPIRACY to destroy individuals and nations. Now the deaths from the "vaccines" are being called "sudden deaths" instead of "vaccine deaths". More lies. Expect more and more lies from the powers that be.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one event in every ten thousand and the swine flue vaccine was shut down .
One to two events in every ten thousand and the rotavirus vaccine was ceased in infants .
One event in every EIGHT HUNDRED in that nasty shot , AND ITS STILL PROMOTED . Ever get the feeling
they dont really care about the peoples but rather their pocketbooks and this agenda .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, oh come on! you had to fall in love with the pup a little?? :D
I named him Tsar Nicholas. He had one blue eye and one brown eye. Girls thought he was blind in the one eye. Had to tell the girls ....that is typical for a Siberian Husky .......Got a lot of attention with him where ever we went ....

• Love

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one event in every ten thousand and the swine flue vaccine was shut down .
One to two events in every ten thousand and the rotavirus vaccine was ceased in infants .
One event in every EIGHT HUNDRED in that nasty shot , AND ITS STILL PROMOTED . Ever get the feeling
they dont really care about the peoples but rather their pocketbooks and this agenda .
Right now Chia is paying for their Dictator and corrupt government ....Wait......so is the Unted States and Canada ....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all surprising is is brother?
and folks thought i was nuts when i said this a while back . WE just NEED GOD , HE is with the lambs they can keep their stuff .
Our HOPE is in the glorious LORD . YES IT IS . Now raise those hands up and let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"You are ignoring science! It's a disaster. You spend billions on the vaccine & force people to inject it...due to the vax, natural immunity has been suppressed"

Dr Masanori Fukushima, Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University, warns the Japanese Ministry of Health about the harms of the Covid-19 vaccine.

There is a growing worldwide dissent to the government science about their covid vaccines. As the public wakes up to what is happening to them, something could happen to the government.

Reactions: Taken and Nancy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Turbocharged cancers now after covid vax release, immune systems damaged

I'm Angus Dalgleish. I am a professor of oncology at St. George's, a medical oncologist, and I am beginning to notice that several of my patients with melanoma who are stable with stage 4 disease, they have had very good immunotherapy or other treatment and I have assessed them from five to 20 years. I've noticed that I now have more than six, possibly seven, even an eighth yesterday, that have clearly relapsed after the booster vaccine.

Initially, we didn't link the two together, but if one patient said, "I felt terrible since the vaccine, I just got sucked out," they described symptoms as a Long Covid, and before we knew it, two, three weeks , a few months later, they had clear evidence of a relapse. And these relapses are quite aggressive. It's not a gentle relapse. They are relapses that require systemic therapy, as opposed to a small lump that requires a surgical incision.

But it's not just this. I now know in my own environment that many people don't have melanoma – they've never had anything – but they have lumps and bumps and don't feel well. And two people I interviewed extensively both say they feel terrible after their vaccination. The first two vaccines were doing well, they only had chills, flu etc. But they described that they were very tired, very tired, that they wanted to stay in bed, and this has gone so far that they went to the doctor and had blood pricked and examined, and I now know that seven of them, have two leukemias, and others lymphomas, and one of them has very severe melanoma. of which he is absolutely sure that it was caused by the booster, because he developed terrible symptoms.

doctors are seeing more and more patients with cancer. In many cases, the disease is already in an advanced stage. The Canadian doctor Charles Hoffe also sees this in his practice.

Typically, only a small percentage of newly diagnosed cancers are stage 4. “In my practice, about two-thirds of all cancer diagnoses since the introduction of the vaccine are stage 4,” Hoffe said in Good Morning CHD, report Uncutnews.ch .

The doctor said pathologists around the world have observed cancers flare up again in patients who have been in remission after vaccination because their immune systems have been damaged by the Corona vaccines.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My wife tells me people she knows are having sudden fast cancers diagnosed at stage 4 or that progress rapidly to stage 4 after diagnoses. This is unusual. That and my daughter's family at church knows of cases of myocarditis diagnosed, another unusual thing, heart inflammations is among younger people.

Reactions: Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My wife tells me people she knows are having sudden fast cancers diagnosed at stage 4 or that progress rapidly to stage 4 after diagnoses. This is unusual. That and my daughter's family at church knows of cases of myocarditis diagnosed, another unusual thing, heart inflammations is among younger people.
The fact that mRNA "vaccines" (bioweapons) would destroy immune systems, create blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, enhanced cancers, and do all kinds of damage was known a long time ago.

Disturbing new revelations about COVID shots' link to myocarditis​

Healthy young people -- particularly in sports and athletics - are dropping dead like flies every day. But the "vaccine" manufacturers bought out the medical establishments and doctors violated their oaths to "Do No Harm". The only way to stop this criminality was to put A TOTAL BAN ON ALL "VACCINE" BIOWEAPONS. But absolutely no government did the right thing.

Now the same people who wanted the "anti-vaxxers" jailed are dropping dead

Pro-football player who called for COVID jab resisters to be jailed found dead​

The same people who bragged about being vaccinated and taking booster shots are the ones who came down with COVID over and over again. That was proof that the jabs were designed to destroy immune systems, but also change the DNA. Now studies are showing that the booster shots increase the risks exponentially.

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-VAXER....is as big a HOAX, as calling something a VACCINE that isn’t.

For the Last 100 years, society, companies, corporations with the Governments stamp of approval HAS been...

extorting the people’s wealth....
For 24-7 Marketing, Advertising, Encouraging, Advocating, Teaching, Propagandizing, Indoctrinating, Rewarding....
PEOPLE TO breath, ingest, inject, eat.......Harmful CRAP.

Telling a Person is One thing...
Forcing through underhanded means is Another thing...

Any person WHO is Content to BE TOLD WHAT TO DO, knowing the facts or ignorant of the facts.....is that individual exercising his OWN FREEWILL.

FORCING an individual TO breath, ingest, inject, eat....ANYTHING Against their WILL........IS WICKED and EVIL.

How many INDIVIDUALS of the Public at Large...are scientists? Know a scientist? Know scientific Jargon? Know what scientific Jargon means?
Know WHAT the effects of scientific concoctions are on every part of their own body?

And WHO exactly are the “Scientists”....that the Public at Large, IS encourage (By, second, third, fourth, fifth parties)....TO TRUST?

Boils down to:
Any individual who IS comfortable, breathing, ingesting, injecting, eating...
What some MASKED spokesman is “selling, encouraging, advocating”....
That IS That Individuals CHOICE...and the Consequences thereof.

The SAME MASKED spokesman WHO is underhandedly “FORCING” anyone’s participation in their SCAM......is WICKED and EVIL.

Their “so falsely called VAX”....has proved detrimental to the Health AND Lives of humans.

Ya’ll want to Receive the repetitious “so falsely called VAX” series and “BOOSTING” jabs... go for it.... and BTW, how about YOU pay for it?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Taken