Booster shots...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been seeing this, and I've been vaccinated but I get the feeling that I should not get any booster shot, anybody else who's been vaccinated getting this feeling from God?

US to recommend COVID vaccine booster jab for all Americans: reports
Health officials in the U.S. are expected to recommend a COVID-19 booster shot for all Americans eight months after they've received the second shot, according to reports late Monday.

News outlets including the Associated Press and Reuters first reported on the planned booster recommendation. The AP's report, citing two people familiar with the matter, said the third dose would only be administered after the Food and Drug Administration formally approves the vaccines.

The FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention did not immediately respond to an after-hours email from Fox News. The FDA has already expanded the emergency use authorization of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines to authorize a booster shot for certain immunocompromised patients.

Pfizer and BioNTech said Monday that a third dose is safe and elicits an antibody response at levels that "significantly exceed" those seen in individuals who receive two doses of the jab.

Reactions: Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been seeing this, and I've been vaccinated but I get the feeling that I should not get any booster shot, anybody else who's been vaccinated getting this feeling from God?

US to recommend COVID vaccine booster jab for all Americans: reports
Health officials in the U.S. are expected to recommend a COVID-19 booster shot for all Americans eight months after they've received the second shot, according to reports late Monday.

News outlets including the Associated Press and Reuters first reported on the planned booster recommendation. The AP's report, citing two people familiar with the matter, said the third dose would only be administered after the Food and Drug Administration formally approves the vaccines.

The FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention did not immediately respond to an after-hours email from Fox News. The FDA has already expanded the emergency use authorization of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines to authorize a booster shot for certain immunocompromised patients.

Pfizer and BioNTech said Monday that a third dose is safe and elicits an antibody response at levels that "significantly exceed" those seen in individuals who receive two doses of the jab.
I doubt ‘all’ the shots will ever be arrived at. There’ll be one update after the next as the morphing process ratchets along. You’ll be like a pin cushion... you might even be dead from all the ‘bullet proof’ vaccines.... the ones no one will take responsibility for.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, Pfizer are talking about booster shots over here in the U.K., later in the year. I can’t have the Pfizer so it’s not something I have had to consider. They are talking about mixing the vaccines, so people who had the AstraZeneca can have the booster, not keen on that idea at all.
Rita

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt ‘all’ the shots will ever be arrived at. There’ll be one update after the next as the morphing process ratchets along. You’ll be like a pin cushion... you might even be dead from all the ‘bullet proof’ vaccines.... the ones no one will take responsibility for.
Well they said it is supposed to significantly boost your immune response. And I think that is what is worrying me. Something sounds wrong with that. I'm supposed to be 85% boosted already.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Pfizer are talking about booster shots over here in the U.K., later in the year. I can’t have the Pfizer so it’s not something I have had to consider. They are talking about mixing the vaccines, so people who had the AstraZeneca can have the booster, not keen on that idea at all.
Rita
Yes and I had the Pfizer shots already.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be getting the booster when it arrives. It should give me better protection against the delta variant, which would be a good thing.

I've lost count of the number of tetanus boosters I've had. No-one has ever suggested that they were a bad idea.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll be getting the booster when it arrives. It should give me better protection against the delta variant, which would be a good thing.

I've lost count of the number of tetanus boosters I've had. No-one has ever suggested that they were a bad idea.
Interesting. I guess they lost my trust when they started demanding vaccine shots in order to work here in the USA. I don't like being told I have to have something that could be dangerous and is somewhat experimental injected into me. I did get the vaccine shots from Pfizer, and that is pretty much all I felt inspired to trust. And I got severely ill from the second Pfizer injection.

Reactions: amigo de christo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well they said it is supposed to significantly boost your immune response. And I think that is what is worrying me. Something sounds wrong with that. I'm supposed to be 85% boosted already.
Boosting your immune response comes from nutrients. The more one refrains from putting poisons like alcohol, tobacco even sugar and a raft of other ‘foods’ or substances, potions, lotions and what not else that has no nutritional value inside or outside your body, you’ll be giving it the best shot it’s going to have.

Reactions: dev553344

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting. I guess they lost my trust when they started demanding vaccine shots in order to work here in the USA. I don't like being told I have to have something that could be dangerous and is somewhat experimental injected into me. I did get the vaccine shots from Pfizer, and that is pretty much all I felt inspired to trust. And I got severely ill from the second Pfizer injection.
Wow! You really bought the spin.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! You really bought the spin.
I didn't buy the spin, I made an educated decision for the greater good. I think a vaccine is not a bad idea for something as dangerous as an RNA virus. I know of people that have died from the COVID-19 virus. And one of my highschool friends had it and was terribly ill for weeks, sounded like he almost died. My mother had it and it infected her heart. It's a dangerous virus that effects everyone differently.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
C
I think a vaccine is not a bad idea for something as dangerous as an RNA virus. I know of people that have died from the COVID-19 virus. And one of my highschool friends had it and was terribly ill for weeks, sounded like he almost died. My mother had it and it infected her heart. The took an EKG and said the virus caused trouble with her heart.
Chances are their immune systems were compromised. With a compromised immune system I doubt injecting an experimental ‘vaccine’ would have perked anything up except maybe confidence in the spin.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
C

Chances are their immune systems were compromised. With a compromised immune system I doubt injecting an experimental ‘vaccine’ would have perked anything up except maybe confidence in the spin.
Well God let me know I wasn't safe without the vaccine and encouraged me thru the Holy Spirit to get the vaccine shot. I have cystic fibrosis though. Which is a lung disease that can be deadly. But I'm not liking how our governor here in Washington state USA is demanding everyone be vaccinated. It's immoral.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boosting your immune response comes from nutrients.

BINGO!!

Man's BODY IS out of the Earth.
The EARTH IS the supplier of Nutrients, Minerals, Vitamins, that sustains the vital health OF the Body.

True; Chemical compounds, Processing, Additives, DEPLETE the Earths supply of Nutrients, Minerals, Vitamins...

Scripturally taught, was eating Local, Fresh, resting Land.

Modernly taught and perpetuated, is transporting from outside of Local, (often thousands of miles outside) unripened, processed, added chemical compounds in foods, poisonous chemical compounds added to foods in the fields, not fresh, not resting the Land, sterile seeds, discouragement for individuals to plant and harvest.

Modernly taught; Illnesses developed Because of Lack of nutrients...chemical compounds are the solution.

Modernly taught; Illnesses developed Because of unleashed Lab "mixed and strengthened" viruses...initial "expermential" chemical compounds are the solution...and "continued" "expermential" chemical compounds.

It is amazing...the majority of people believe their government is represented by a majority of Corrupt People....Yet a majority of people are freely willing to DO what these same Corrupt People suggest.

Glory to God, His WAY is true,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pestilences -
Are Scripturally foretold will happen.

Are usually fatal epidemic diseases.

Are pernicious (meaning intended to cause great harm or death)
Perpetuated BY EVIL Influence.

NOT a SECRET.
Lab created viruses (is via Evil influence)
Lab created viruses Unleased into the world
(Is via Evil influence, intended to cause great harm or death).
Lab created (supposed) "fixes" unleashed into the world... "not evil influence"?...
Amazing on Lab tinkering "chemical compounds" Going INTO the body...is "sold" to the public at large; as both bad and good.
I do not trust, good comes from evil.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that this boosting effect they rave about increases your chances of a runaway autoimmune syndrome....in simple language, your immune system whatever condition it is in today will be working more overtime and wear it down - you can catch more diseases than you never thought about or had before.....not good....stay away from it IMO. And this is just one of a dozen or so negative side effects.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pestilences -
Are Scripturally foretold will happen.

Are usually fatal epidemic diseases.

Are pernicious (meaning intended to cause great harm or death)
Perpetuated BY EVIL Influence.

NOT a SECRET.
Lab created viruses (is via Evil influence)
Lab created viruses Unleased into the world
(Is via Evil influence, intended to cause great harm or death).
Lab created (supposed) "fixes" unleashed into the world... "not evil influence"?...
Amazing on Lab tinkering "chemical compounds" Going INTO the body...is "sold" to the public at large; as both bad and good.
I do not trust, good comes from evil.

One way or another, they intend to get their "spike proteins" into people.

Much love!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that this boosting effect they rave about increases your chances of a runaway autoimmune syndrome....in simple language, your immune system whatever condition it is in today will be working more overtime and wear it down - you can catch more diseases than you never thought about or had before.....not good....stay away from it IMO. And this is just one of a dozen or so negative side effects.
That's what I was worried about.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One way or another, they intend to get their "spike proteins" into people.

Much love!
Touch not the unclean thing . I can see a day fast approaching where we have us a system .
And if folks dont comply , they cant function in society , aka , BUY OR SELL . Oh wait it looks like they already pushing it into place .
Far as i am concerned they can keep the nasty shot and whatever else they wanna offer to us . THE LORD HAS THE LAMBS .
HE IS ENOUGH . HE is our hope and who we NEED

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can sell it however they like . I didnt get the first shot , nor the second , NOR will i touch a booster .
Folks are gonna find out the hard way , at least some will .
Marvel not if auto immune diseases increase , and so on and so forth . I have five words for us all .
TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING .