Booster shots...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they said it is supposed to significantly boost your immune response. And I think that is what is worrying me. Something sounds wrong with that. I'm supposed to be 85% boosted already.
Hi devin, my thoughts are that these "vaccines" will LOWER our immune system...what better way to control population than just let them all think they were killed off by some nefarious disease. And, why would Bill and Melinda Gates put such time and money into researching BOTH pop. control and vaccines? Hmmm...smh.

As per your OP...there will be no boosters for me. Had the JJ just to calm down those around me. Will not be going to the places that I'd like to if needing proof of vac. I'll just not go. It is a personal choice we need to be comfortable with.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi devin, my thoughts are that these "vaccines" will LOWER our immune system...what better way to control population than just let them all think they were killed off by some nefarious disease. And, why would Bill and Melinda Gates put such time and money into researching BOTH pop. control and vaccines? Hmmm...smh.

As per your OP...there will be no boosters for me. Had the JJ just to calm down those around me. Will not be going to the places that I'd like to if needing proof of vac. I'll just not go. It is a personal choice we need to be comfortable with.
I'm kinda the same way I think. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Nancy

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are several instances of sudden death issues in mature people that do not appear to be anything being carefully followed other, than segments of the medical community. My wife and I had the two shot start, followed by two boosters. Both tested recently and were each told separately "NO More shots!" I could understand one .....but two separate Doctors, two separate patients, NO MORE.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are several instances of sudden death issues in mature people that do not appear to be anything being carefully followed other, than segments of the medical community. My wife and I had the two shot start, followed by two boosters. Both tested recently and were each told separately "NO More shots!" I could understand one .....but two separate Doctors, two separate patients, NO MORE.
I just had the initial vaccine, no boosters. It's been almost three years and I can't say if I've even had COVID. Never noticed anything yet.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How high is the snow up there Nancy?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How high is the snow up there Nancy?
Hi blue!
4 feet with like, 12 foot drifts on my street. In Orchard Park Ny, only about 15 minutes from me got 7 ft. The snow can be removed but, the up to 70 mph wind gusts, the white outs were treacherous!
We lost at least 40 people and, I have not looked at the obits but will today.
This will not be a "Christmas to remember" around here.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Touch not the unclean thing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi blue!
4 feet with like, 12 foot drifts on my street. In Orchard Park Ny, only about 15 minutes from me got 7 ft. The snow can be removed but, the up to 70 mph wind gusts, the white outs were treacherous!
Sister nancy , you got buried dear sister . That is lots of snow .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi blue!
I was wondering about that too Nancy. Your whole area has been in my thoughts and prayers.

• Love

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are several instances of sudden death issues in mature people that do not appear to be anything being carefully followed other, than segments of the medical community.
Under "normal" circumstances there would have been A TOTAL BAN on all the experimental bioweapons which have been called "vaccines". But there was clearly an evil agenda to (1) depopulate, (2) control, (3) manipulate, and (4) make obscene profits.

Governments, the pharmaceutical industry, the medical establishments, the lying media, the WHO, UN, WEF, etc were all a part of this CONSPIRACY to destroy individuals and nations. Now the deaths from the "vaccines" are being called "sudden deaths" instead of "vaccine deaths". More lies. Expect more and more lies from the powers that be.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under "normal" circumstances there would have been A TOTAL BAN on all the experimental bioweapons which have been called "vaccines". But there was clearly an evil agenda to (1) depopulate, (2) control, (3) manipulate, and (4) make obscene profits.

Governments, the pharmaceutical industry, the medical establishments, the lying media, the WHO, UN, WEF, etc were all a part of this CONSPIRACY to destroy individuals and nations. Now the deaths from the "vaccines" are being called "sudden deaths" instead of "vaccine deaths". More lies. Expect more and more lies from the powers that be.
Are you serious???

I have had every vaccination recommended by my primary physician, including every COVID vaccination available. Why? Because I'm not stupid!

COVID-19 has killed 6.7 million people worldwide. That is a horrible statistic! I follow the recommendations of my primary physician concerning my health, not a bunch of crazy alarmists who display their fear and ignorance on the web.

I have also been vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox, polio, pneumonia, shingles, the flu (annually), tetanus, and probably others that I don't recall. Why? a) I want to live out my full life span and b) I'm not stupid.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought from the beginning that the shot was a sort of test run of something. And after watching the attempt to force everyone to get it with all the threats (livelihood, organ transplants, etc.) I began to wonder if the whole thing was geared to see how much pressure it would take to get the resistant ones to cave. I never thought like some alarmed ones that it was a genetic altering, but I did wonder about later ill effects since men can’t even write a computer program without bugs and needing continuous patches and fixes but they can write instructions for my dna on what protein to construct and assemble and it will all go off without a hitch…?
And when I say “a test run” I mean by satan, not men.

There were some who took the shot, but even a lot of them began to get a hinky feeling later that the level of control being brought to bear was yucky. A lot of them won’t get another shot because they lost what trust they had in the men making medicine. They didn’t lose trust in medicine, they lost trust in MEN. So whatever weird things happen from here, a lot of them won’t go along now.

As it was in the days of Noah. Genetic monkey business of some sort that angels taught to humans? I think even the animals may have got messed up. (Look at all the weird animal hybrids men drew in old pictures/drawings, hybrid animals, human and animal mixtures). Trying to mess up the human bloodline, what for I don’t know, maybe so Jesus wouldn’t be born? But you know, if even Jacob had knowledge of some sort of stick or root that could affect the coloring of goats that were born, the fallen angels probably knew more about genetics than Jacobs little trick.

And oddly, the men in Sodom may have been attempting to learn that same monkey business or “dark arts”from angels as in Noah’s days. They certainly couldn’t have been trying to get pregnant (Jen rolls eyes) but there had to be some dark stuff going on there for the whole town to have been burnt up.

Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this teaching, who have not known what some call the 'depths of Satan,'

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Further thoughts...

Everyone who lives in media-generated fear should remember these words written by Paul to the Philippians...

"Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds[a] in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

I really feel for my brothers and sisters in Christ that have lost the hope that we have in God. Why have people that claim to have faith and trust in God succumbed to the fear-mongering garbage being put out by fools?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought from the beginning that the shot was a sort of test run of something. And after watching the attempt to force everyone to get it with all the threats (livelihood, organ transplants, etc.) I began to wonder if the whole thing was geared to see how much pressure it would take to get the resistant ones to cave. I never thought like some alarmed ones that it was a genetic altering, but I did wonder about later ill effects since men can’t even write a computer program without bugs and needing continuous patches and fixes but they can write instructions for my dna on what protein to construct and assemble and it will all go off without a hitch…?
And when I say “a test run” I mean by satan, not men.

There were some who took the shot, but even a lot of them began to get a hinky feeling later that the level of control being brought to bear was yucky. A lot of them won’t get another shot because they lost what trust they had in the men making medicine. They didn’t lose trust in medicine, they lost trust in MEN. So whatever weird things happen from here, a lot of them won’t go along now.

As it was in the days of Noah. Genetic monkey business of some sort that angels taught to humans? I think even the animals may have got messed up. (Look at all the weird animal hybrids men drew in old pictures/drawings, hybrid animals, human and animal mixtures). Trying to mess up the human bloodline, what for I don’t know, maybe so Jesus wouldn’t be born? But you know, if even Jacob had knowledge of some sort of stick or root that could affect the coloring of goats that were born, the fallen angels probably knew more about genetics than Jacobs little trick.

And oddly, the men in Sodom may have been attempting to learn that same monkey business or “dark arts”from angels as in Noah’s days. They certainly couldn’t have been trying to get pregnant (Jen rolls eyes) but there had to be some dark stuff going on there for the whole town to have been burnt up.

Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this teaching, who have not known what some call the 'depths of Satan,'
Are you okay??? Please read my post #54 (immediately above).

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you okay??? Please read my post #54 (immediately above).
Lol. I’m not in media-generated fear. I’m not in fear at all.
And I haven’t heard or read the media talking about what I just talked about. I don’t think I’ve ever heard the media even so much as mention the things from the Bible I just talked about.

And I didn’t say they had lost hope in God. I said they had lost trust/hope in the men making medicine.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi blue!
I lived in Syracuse for four years .....I understand lake affect snow.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
COVID-19 has killed 6.7 million people worldwide
COVID-19 is just another flu. And absolutely no one would have died if the powers that be had not literally SABOTAGED HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, and Ivermectin, then put everyone on ventilators to kill them!

The very fact that these cheap, effective, and early treatments were sabotaged is proof that the plan was to kill and maim as many as possible. All the "vaccine" manufacturers already knew that their "vaccines" were BOGUS. And they still are. And so are all the booster shots, which actually increase the risk.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lived in Syracuse for four years .....I understand lake affect snow.
Yeah. You were in the valley! I bet you had lots of fog, rain and clouds! That's my 6ft. fence in back behind shed. The other is on the side of my back yard and the snow totally covered, and then some, lol...the 4 ft. fence...My gate to back yard as much as disappeared.

Attachments

• Back Fence.jpg
    Back Fence.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Side fence DEC 2022.jpg
    Side fence DEC 2022.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 2

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just had the initial vaccine, no boosters. It's been almost three years and I can't say if I've even had COVID. Never noticed anything yet.
We are slow to recognise the houses of cards the system sets up. Houses of cards from Darwin's theories to certain 'medical' practices. Babylon the Great doesn't get her name because she carries a pea shooter!