Born again Christans DO NOT SIN!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The plummage don't enter into it.... it's STONE DEAD.... ahhahahahahahah

How did that happen??? a double post.... oh well.. sorry...

Sacred Word

Apr 24, 2021
NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some interesting stuff here......absolutely none of it Biblical—- But nevertheless interesting ....have you ever actually read a Bible ?

Has it occurred to you that there are sources of information on this topic other than the bible?

To answer your question, I've read most of it. I've read the gospels about 10 times each. Just missing some of the history books.

The leavened through bit comes from a parable in the gospels. I really like the parables. I'm not as much a fan of the narrative component of the gospels though. I don't trust the accuracy.

But it is my belief that what I teach is in line with what Jesus taught. Also I am still learning as we all are, so my answers are a work in progress.

Sacred Word

Apr 24, 2021
NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're new here.... The forums are FULL of sources of information... LOL

Well the person I was responding to seemed to be suggesting that the bible is the only proper source for this stuff.

Though they did find my post interesting.

And yes I am new. Just trying to get the picture at the moment for how my ideas will be received here.

Often it's the Christians who I get the most backlash from. I identify as a Christian in the sense that Jesus and his followers were, but I believe the (Roman?) Church has been corrupt from the beginning.

Anyways!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well the person I was responding to seemed to be suggesting that the bible is the only proper source for this stuff.
Well.... I think the bible IS the only proper source for that stuff... but you are more than welcome to share your thoughts and ideas... I agree that the Roman Church ( RCC ) has been corrupt from the beginning.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Sacred Word

Apr 24, 2021
NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well.... I think the bible IS the only proper source for that stuff... but you are more than welcome to share your thoughts and ideas... I agree that the Roman Church ( RCC ) has been corrupt from the beginning.

God and the angels spoke to the prophets. I speak to angels too and they've been teaching me things.

If the prophets who wrote the bible are a source of divine information, then so am I.

However the church became corrupt before the gospels and letters of Paul had spread. They kept much but added much.

Biblical ideas are mixed with lies. My ideas are a work in progress.

Search for truth wherever the answers present themselves.

Sacred Word

Apr 24, 2021
NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
\(0.o)/

Saying it as it is.

You people will venerate the biblical figures, but when someone comes today in the name of the Lord you dismiss them.

Wasn't this how it was for many in Jesus' day?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
\(0.o)/

Saying it as it is.

You people will venerate the biblical figures, but when someone comes today in the name of the Lord you dismiss them.

Wasn't this how it was for many in Jesus' day?
Okay, then.
I am a Naphtalian Levite, chosen by the Lord to wake up, according to His word, descendants of the lost ten tribes of the house of Israel, exiled 2,700 years ago.
He purified me for 20 years.
He has commissioned me prophet-apostle.
Neither you nor I are infallible, and since you are new here, have a little respect.
I am more than twice your age.
Having said this, I hope we can be friends. :)

Sacred Word

Apr 24, 2021
NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay, then.
I am a Naphtalian Levite, chosen by the Lord to wake up, according to His word, descendants of the lost ten tribes of the house of Israel, exiled 2,700 years ago.
He purified me for 20 years.
He has commissioned me prophet-apostle.
Neither you nor I are infallible, and since you are new here, have a little respect.
I am more than twice your age.
Having said this, I hope we can be friends. :)

I achieved all of this by the time I was less than half your age, have a little respect ;)

All good, friend.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ending sin takes time. You can't just do it over night, although you can commit to doing it. The born again becomes basically sinless when they become "leavened through". This occurs decades after being born again.

It's not only the born again that go to heaven. Moses, for example, went to heaven, but there was little possibility to be born again at that point.

However, the born again will have a heaven that only they can go to. But even sinners are likely to go to heaven one day. Hell is not eternal, unless you make it that way.

And don't be fooled! Many in hell are very happy, because they make things good for themselves by sinning.

If you die and go to a happy after life, don't just assume it's heaven. Instead ask: how pure are you? Are you and the people around you doing what you know to be wrong? Are you hiding in the dark, with dark secrets only you know? Or are you truly doing good works?

Certainly the rebirth is of utmost importance. Pray for the divine state!

Your beliefs do not line up with anything I am familiar with scripturally. I'm curious if you belong to a denomination such as Catholic, Orthodox of Universalism? If not, what?

Sacred Word

Apr 24, 2021
NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All by yourself? Brother...

Yahweh guides me the whole way! I have nothing without Yahweh!

And I have proven myself worthy of Yahweh's love.

I have also had much help from my spirit guides, who are angels.

Some people on earth have helped me, but my work has been very independent.

I have my stature because of my righteousness. So I think it right that I state my position above others, because that is truly my position according to God's truth.

I am humble too, and often facetious. But what I have been saying has been intended to be true.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 6
[1] What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Same question to you as to him. Why are we actually dead to sin, and not just theoretically.

Sacred Word

Apr 24, 2021
NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your beliefs do not line up with anything I am familiar with scripturally. I'm curious if you belong to a denomination such as Catholic, Orthodox of Universalism? If not, what?

Well, read my intro thread 'Intro and Question'.

I am not affiliated with any earthly group/denomination, but there is a website that I have been greatly influenced by in my views.

I speak to angels, and I generally search for truth through inquiry.

Remember, the people who wrote the bible had to learn it from somewhere, and people today (such as myself) can learn additional things in much the same way.

You'll find that some of my views though are just an interpretation of Jesus' teachings. Remember, he spoke in parables, so to a large extent, the true meaning of the gospels must be known through means outside of the bible.

So for some of what I say, I can back it up with parables. Much however has come from a) the website I mentioned, which I will not be linking to, and b) my conversations with angels (who are righteous spirits who were once human like us; I've even spoken with people from the bible, including Jesus).

So yes, not really a denomination to speak of. Intro thread explains some of my views.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, read my intro thread 'Intro and Question'.

I am not affiliated with any earthly group/denomination, but there is a website that I have been greatly influenced by in my views.

I speak to angels, and I generally search for truth through inquiry.

Remember, the people who wrote the bible had to learn it from somewhere, and people today (such as myself) can learn additional things in much the same way.

You'll find that some of my views though are just an interpretation of Jesus' teachings. Remember, he spoke in parables, so to a large extent, the true meaning of the gospels must be known through means outside of the bible.

So for some of what I say, I can back it up with parables. Much however has come from a) the website I mentioned, which I will not be linking to, and b) my conversations with angels (who are righteous spirits who were once human like us; I've even spoken with people from the bible, including Jesus).

So yes, not really a denomination to speak of. Intro thread explains some of my views.

Okay, well that explains why I haven't heard these views, but recognize similarities in RC and Orthodox and Universalism having to do with purgatory and second chances. Your view on life-long process of overcoming sin seems to be one of the definitions of sanctification.

Personally, I believe sanctification is not a life-long process of overcoming sin by ourselves. It is done in an instant by the blood of Jesus at the same time we are justified by faith.

And I believe in Revelation 22:11, that you die once, and THEN comes the judgment - no second chances. So get it right in this life. That's what trials are for.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeshua commands your evil spirit-guides to be silent.
You need to understand that you have been deceived.
You need to ask the Lord to forgive you and free you from these lying spirits.
You need to repent, with His help.
Then you need to renounce them, in Jesus'/Yeshua's name.
If you choose to do this, I'll pray with you for deliverance.