• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear sister, you are loved.......but born again Christians who have once been enlightened, unfortunately they can be deceived and often are

Dear Lizbeth you are also Loved....how can one who is kept by the hand of God lose their salvation, they can’t.."..a Born Again cannot be parted from God....nothing can part us from God.

Not those who you say, were enlightened....imo...they were never attached by God to the true vine, in the first place, if you want to believe a lie from the devil, is your choice.
Enlightened does not mean Born Again.

This sheep, can only listen and hear the Living word of God......
. For example, we have the scripture that talks about the deceitfulness of sin hardening the heart

A Born Again can harden their heart unknowingly....as we grow and mature in Christ....we cannot harden our hearts to the extent of unbelievers do....it’s impossible.....why because the Holy Spirit softens our heart, to love ......remember we have that new heart and Spirit within....we have been birthed by God.....

Ezekiel 36:26-27 New International Version (NIV)I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws
. What can happen is that believers can fall away into becoming only nominal believers, and the Holy Spirit can leave them without them even noticing. But I have also sadly seen some who became complete atheists and actively hostile to the gospel, worse than unbelievers. It's called changing one's mind. Born again people whose minds were once enlightened are still free to change their minds.
Sorry, don’t agree ...you cannot become a nominal believer, if you have been birthed in the Spirit by God....no, I am not free to change my mind...I am Born Again...I belong to God, 100% know this in my spirit.

Those who change their minds, were NEVER Born Again in the first place....

John 15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will remain--so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.
The new testament epistles represent the unrelenting hard work of the apostles under inspiration of God trying so hard to keep these things from happening to born again believers! Why else are we warned in scripture to stay sober and vigilant because the devil prowls around seeking who he may devour? And so many other warnings. We are in a war, and like any war the possibility of casualties exists. If there were no danger to the born again church, then the apostles sure did waste an awful lot of time and effort writing and travelling around speaking to the churches for nothing. But no, it was all for very good reason, because we have an ENEMY of our soul who is also unrelenting in his efforts.

Sorry, Lizbeth you can recite as much scripture as you like...a true Born Again can NEVER be un- birthed...they are in Christ, their spirit is in Christ.....they can only follow God through His Spirit that indwells them....I may have walked away from a church, where I had a terrible experience..but God was always in my heart, he had much healing to do in me.and I’ve had years of counselling ..which is a very long story.so, won’t bore you with the details.

1Co 6:8-10

No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[fn] nor sodomites,

nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

1Co 15:32-34

If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!”[fn]

Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”

Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

Gal 6:7-9

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Jas 1:12-16

Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.

Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
No disrespect, but it sounds like you are reading a script....you are posting words, that are meaningless to my spirit....lm very much Alive in Christ, His Spirit indwells me....I’ve been Born Again for 31 years....and God has grown my faith, in leaps and bounds....therefore ,I only can hear the Living word of God.

He has set me free and free I am....why, because I’m in His Son and am being made into Jesus image...

Only those who are Born Again are covered by the blood of the Lamb..

Jesus can never lose one of his sheep...as long as the Father has given them to him...

John 6:39
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

New Living Translation
And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day.

English Standard Version
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

Berean Standard Bible
And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.

Berean Literal Bible
Now this is the will of the One having sent Me, that all that He has given Me, I should lose none of it, but will raise it up in the last day.

John 3:3
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

New Living Translation
Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

English Standard Version
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Behold

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Continue @Lizbeth

ANSWER Excellent Got commentary

In what is often referred to as His Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24, Jesus speaks about events that will take place before His second coming. One of the warnings Christ gives is this: “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect” (verse 24).

The Greek word translated “elect” is eklektós, which means “chosen ones.” It’s a term used a number of times in the New Testament to refer to true believers in Jesus (e.g., Luke 18:7; Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12). Will the false miracles performed by the false messiahs and prophets in the end times be so convincing that even born-again believers will be led astray?

There are two reasons why the answer to this question is “no.” First, nearly all Bible commentators agree that the grammatical construction of the verse and its parenthetical statement “if possible” strongly point to such a thing being out of the question. The deception will be strong, the miracles will seem real, and the intent will be to mislead everyone, including the elect. But God’s grace will prevail. His chosen ones will not be drawn away into deception.
Romans 8
Berean Standard BiblePar ▾
Walking by the Spirit
(Ezekiel 36:16–38; Galatians 5:16–26)
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.a2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set youb free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin.c He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 4so that the righteous standard of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,7because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the fleshd cannot please God.
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alivee because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the deadf will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
Heirs with Christ
12Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)
18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.
26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
God Works in All Things
(Ephesians 1:3–14)
28And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. 29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.
31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.
More than Conquerors
(Psalm 44:1–26)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
“For Your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”g
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
The issue is, not understanding something, because its not taught anymore.

Let me show you., reader.

"born again"..

What is that?

That is the SPIRIT, in you..........that has become BIRTHED by God's Holy Spirit, into God Himself, as "God is A Spirit".

Colossians 2:11

See that Spiritual = Birth? That is the CHRISTian........ and that is not your body, or your mind or your BEHAVIOR.

Notice.

You are a Spirit, who lives in a body, and you have a soul.

So, the Spirit, is the real you, that is eternal, which was separated from God, by sin.

When God deals with your sin, through the Cross of Christ, He then gives your SPIRIT the "new Birth", and your SPIRIT is born again, as "the new creation IN CHRIST".... not your body or your mind.

Christian, you'll get a NEW Body, and your mind has to be RENEWED....

So, its the born again Spirit = this is the "Son/Daughter of God".. and there is no sin found there.

The problem, is understanding that its your BORN AGAIN Spirit, that is become "in Christ" "one with God'.
And why this is unknown theology, is because this is related to the Grace of God, and the Grace of God, and being born again... what all this means, is no longer taught to the body of Christ.

And until you understand this, regarding who you have become as "born again, In CHRIST"... Spiritually... then you will THINK of yourself as "what i did, is who i am= Christian",...."What i do, is who i am = Christian"., and in fact, its your Born Again SPIRIT that is the "Son/Daughter of God"., that is the "new Creation IN Christ."

Can you shed some light that explains exactly what you believe the spirit in all mankind is? I ask this of you because you say the spirit in mankind is NOT your mind, but the verse below tells us we are able to know/understand things of man by the spirit in him.

1 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Paul explains not only the spirit in natural man that enables them to have knowledge, he also explains how man's natural spirit, that enables them to know/understand natural things of this world is not sufficient for them to know/understand spiritual things that come to man through the Holy Spirit (Ghost) in them. With natural spirit mankind cannot receive the things of the Spirit of God because these things of God are spiritually discerned, and not naturally discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:11-14 (KJV) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

After hearing the words of the Apostle Paul from Holy Scripture, how can one possibly conclude regarding the spirit in man: "See that Spiritual = Birth? That is the CHRISTian........ and that is not your body, or your mind or your BEHAVIOR." ????

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, I see that…but that is what you say…NOT what the Bible says at all.

If you hold to the belief that Jesus has you saved no matter what you do, that is delusional.

"delusional" is to believe that Jesus has NOT completed salvation on the Cross, 2000 yrs ago.....and God does NOT give it to the Believer as a "Gift".

See, Its : The "Gift of Salvation"., and the delusional, can never understand that....fact.

And what does the "bible" teach about God's Gifts?

A.) This.. "The Gifts and callings of God are without Repentance", = God will never end them, stop them, or take them back'.

AA.) -= Salvation is a "GIFT". "The GIFT of Salvation".

Now, the "delusional one', will say..>"that is not true".

The "deluded self righteous" religious person will read Philippians 1:6, that says that GOD Himself is faithful to complete the salvation He has begun in the born again..... and The "delusional religious person" will say..."oh no, we have to confess sin, keep commandments, be water baptized, and live right, and try to be like Christ"., if we want to SAVE OURSELVES., and go to Heaven.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rwb and Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Dear sister, you are loved.......but born again Christians who have once been enlightened, unfortunately they can be deceived

"enlightened" does not mean born again.

And to fall away from being enlightened, is like this..."The seed fell on ground that produced no root, in their Heart"

"For a little while they believed, but when the hardship came, they left the cause, they fell away".

See all that?

The SEED is the enlightenment, and it can be received by 100 people in a room, all at once.
They all have a "good feeling", and they all understand that Jesus is Savior.
They all leave Church that night smiling,.... happy,... everyone is '"enlightened.""

A month later, 20 are still, and the other 80 are in a bar, or watching Cable, or having a NetFlix "binge" weekend.

How can that be ????, as all 100 were "enlightened" ???? They all "tasted the same heavenly gift"..

Its because only 20 went to FAITH, and the other 80, stopped at "enlightenment". The other 80 "tasted" but never ATE it..

Jesus said you must "eat my flesh and drink my blood". in John 6.

If you only TASTE "the heavenly gift"... you are ""ENLIGHTENED""......and nothing farther, nothing completed.... = not born again.

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In scripture it tells us Jesus healed ten.
Ten were enlightened with fresh healing.
Nine walked away, one came back to thank Him.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly!!...that is what God told me this morning, through the Spirit, he has just confirmed his truth through you....thank you Lord, no one can deceive you with their lies.

In Jesus Name!...Amen!

Reactions: Triumph1300

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Exactly!!...that is what God told me this morning, through the Spirit, he has just confirmed his truth through you....thank you Lord, no one can deceive you with their lies.

In Jesus Name!...Amen!

"enlightened"...

A.) = A Pastor is preaching "The Cross of Christ".. and all in the room SEE THIS LIGHT...

This TRUTH.. John 14:6

Everyone has """come to the KNOWLEDGE.. of the Truth"""... = all are "enlightened" As that is the Holy Spirit conviction, revealing, ENLIGHTENING"> inside them..

AA.) They all are at that moment of : DECISION...

Some DECIDE to go on to FAITH in Christ< and God gives them the New Birth.

The rest, leave church, get in their Car, they feel happy.. very enlightened, and then they have a car wreck on the way home, and die, and wake up in Hell.

Why?
Because Jesus said.... you "must be born again".........and not just "Enlightened"..

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you only TASTE "the heavenly gift"... you are ""ENLIGHTENED""......and nothing farther, nothing completed.... = not born again.
Amen!!!....they can’t fool God!....God is no fool!!

Reactions: rwb

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"delusional" is to believe that Jesus has NOT completed salvation on the Cross, 2000 yrs ago.....and God does NOT give it to the Believer as a "Gift".
There is no doubt that Jesus completed his part in offering sinful humans a way out of their dilemma.....only his willing sacrifice could give them the means....but unless there is a genuine repentance over past sins and a determination not to misuse our free will again, and continue to sin, salvation is withheld.

You ignore so much scripture to fashion Jesus into your model of him. What a very convenient Jesus you serve.

Two well known verses spoken by Jesus himself, shoot down your whole scenario....

John 3:16..."For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (NJKV)

The word "perish" in that verse, you should know is "apollymi" which means..."
to destroy
  1. to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin
  2. render useless
  3. to kill (Strongs)
What is the opposite of everlasting life there?...everlasting death. The one who "believes" (not just a mental acknowledgment, but a life lived in harmony with Christ's teachings) is granted everlasting life...but the one who does not believe (that is, does not turn their beliefs into action) will be "destroyed". Faith is not just a feeling....it motivates "works". (James 2:26)

The second scripture is Matthew 10:28..." And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. [Gehenna]" (NKJV)

The word rendered "destroy" is also "apollymi" which means the same thing.

The unbelievers "perish" or are "destroyed".....its a simple concept, fouled up in the minds of those who want to believe in OSAS.....those trying to make scripture say what they want it to say. It clearly does not support that idea. There is no universal salvation...it is rewarded on merit. We can't "earn" it, but that doesn't mean we don't have to qualify for it.

See, Its : The "Gift of Salvation"., and the delusional, can never understand that....fact.
It isn't a fact...only in the minds of those who want to twist scripture to suit their beliefs.
You don't have to be a member of the "born again" club for understanding of plainly stated facts in the Bible.
A.) This.. "The Gifts and callings of God are without Repentance", = God will never end them, stop them, or take them back'.
And this is "Behold 1:1" is it? hmmx1:
Where will I find a statement like that in scripture? I can show you lots of statements that argue with that.
Unless there is repentance, no forgiveness can be offered. "Doing the will of God" instead of our own will, is why he grants us forgiveness (1 John 2:15-1; Matt :21-23)

Repentance (followed by conversion) is a prerequisite for man’s being reconciled to God. The range of faults one may need to repent of can be either very broad (as in a specific lifestyle choice) or quite specific (as in a particular sin that was committed).
AA salvation is a "GIFT". "The GIFT of Salvation".
It is a gift but it is not unconditional......life itself is not unconditional, nor was it from the start.....man was told to obey his Creator and if he did not, he would die.....(Gen 2:16) Again a simple concept...not rocket science, is it?
If a criminal knows that the death penalty is plainly stated for a crime he has committed, then should he expect to go free?
The "deluded self righteous" religious person will read Philippians 1:6, that says that GOD Himself is faithful to complete the salvation He has begun in the born again
The deluded one is the ones who thinks repentance is unnecessary.
Paul says..."who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ."
How is one found "blameless" when Christ returns? This is the one whom Jesus referred to in Matt 24:13...."the who endures to the end" faithful and blameless because they have not allowed the devil to tempt them into sin.
and The "delusional religious person" will say..."oh no, we have to confess sin, keep commandments, be water baptized, and live right, and try to be like Christ"., if we want to SAVE OURSELVES., and go to Heaven.
1 John 1:19...."If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous so as to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
Where do you get the idea that confessing our sins is unnecessary? Or that we do not need to keep all the commands that Christ taught us? If Jesus was baptized then he showed us that we need to do the same.....it has great significance. (Matt 28:19-20)

Acts 2:38..."And Peter said to them “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the pardoning of your sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. "

We can't save ourselves, and no one ever said that was possible...but we do need to do all those things that you have convinced yourself are unnecessary.....go figure...? :no reply:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amen!!!....they can’t fool God!....God is no fool!!
But they can fool themselves.....apparently it is easy for the devil to fool most of them. (Matt :13-14, 2 Peter 5:8) That "roaring lion" baits his traps with self interest which has worked very nicely for him right from day one. "You will be like God"....

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thought that one can truly repent, and become like the tax collector. Bankrupt in spirit. And call out to God and be saved. And Jesus said he went hime justified. But if he falls back into sin again he will lose that salvation is nothing but a back door to the law. It’s nonsensical for one. The person truly repented. And God saved him knowing everything he would do from that day forward.

• Love

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear Lizbeth you are also Loved....how can one who is kept by the hand of God lose their salvation, they can’t.."..a Born Again cannot be parted from God....nothing can part us from God.

Not those who you say, were enlightened....imo...they were never attached by God to the true vine, in the first place, if you want to believe a lie from the devil, is your choice.

This sheep, can only listen and hear the Living word of God......

A Born Again can harden their heart unknowingly....as we grow and mature in Christ....we cannot harden our hearts to the extent of unbelievers do....it’s impossible.....why because the Holy Spirit softens our heart, to love ......remember we have that new heart and Spirit within....we have been birthed by God.....

Ezekiel 36:26-27 New International Version (NIV)I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws

Sorry, don’t agree ...you cannot become a nominal believer, if you have been birthed in the Spirit by God....no, I am not free to change my mind...I am Born Again...I belong to God, 100% know this in my spirit.

Those who change their minds, were NEVER Born Again in the first place....

John 15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will remain--so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.

Sorry, Lizbeth you can recite as much scripture as you like...a true Born Again can NEVER be un- birthed...they are in Christ, their spirit is in Christ.....they can only follow God through His Spirit that indwells them....I may have walked away from a church, where I had a terrible experience..but God was always in my heart, he had much healing to do in me.and I’ve had years of counselling ..which is a very long story.so, won’t bore you with the details.

No disrespect, but it sounds like you are reading a script....you are posting words, that are meaningless to my spirit....lm very much Alive in Christ, His Spirit indwells me....I’ve been Born Again for 31 years....and God has grown my faith, in leaps and bounds....therefore ,I only can hear the Living word of God.

He has set me free and free I am....why, because I’m in His Son and am being made into Jesus image...

Only those who are Born Again are covered by the blood of the Lamb..

Jesus can never lose one of his sheep...as long as the Father has given them to him...

John 6:39
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

New Living Translation
And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day.

English Standard Version
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

Berean Standard Bible
And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.

Berean Literal Bible
Now this is the will of the One having sent Me, that all that He has given Me, I should lose none of it, but will raise it up in the last day.

John 3:3
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

New Living Translation
Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

English Standard Version
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
We often can not hear what the Spirit is saying when we hold to a pet doctrine that we're unwilling to re-examine, or we're enamoured with some teacher. Such things get in the way of our hearing. You asked for scriptures and I gave you quite a few, though there are many more.

And to fall away from being enlightened, is like this..."The seed fell on ground that produced no root, in their Heart"

"For a little while they believed, but when the hardship came, they left the cause, they fell away".

See all that?

The SEED is the enlightenment, and it can be received by 100 people in a room, all at once.
They all have a "good feeling", and they all understand that Jesus is Savior.
They all leave Church that night smiling,.... happy,... everyone is '"enlightened.""

A month later, 20 are still, and the other 80 are in a bar, or watching Cable, or having a NetFlix "binge" weekend.

How can that be ????, as all 100 were "enlightened" ???? They all "tasted the same heavenly gift"..

Its because only 20 went to FAITH, and the other 80, stopped at "enlightenment". The other 80 "tasted" but never ATE it..

Jesus said you must "eat my flesh and drink my blood". in John 6.

That's you trying to make scriptures fit your doctrine brother, rather than your doctrine being informed by the scrips. We need the whole counsel of God and not to ignore so many other scrips, such as know ye not that even though only one wins prize in a race so run the race as though to win it, and that we are to work out our salvation, with fear and trembling, and parable of the ten virgins, and parable of the talents, etc etc.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We often can not hear what the Spirit is saying when we hold to a pet doctrine that we're unwilling to re-examine, or we're enamoured with some teacher. Such things get in the way of our hearing. You asked for scriptures and I gave you quite a few, though there are many more.

That's you trying to make scriptures fit your doctrine brother, rather than your doctrine being informed by the scrips. We need the whole counsel of God and not to ignore so many other scrips, such as know ye not that even though only one wins prize in a race so run the race as though to win it, and that we are to work out our salvation, with fear and trembling, and parable of the ten virgins, and parable of the talents, etc etc.
Only God can lead me through the Holy Spirit.....you can think and believe whatever you like.
There are only two types of people in the world: those who are born of the Spirit and those who are not. In the end, only those two categories matter (John 3:3). Our earthly lives are extended opportunities for us to respond to God’s call and become born of the Spirit (Hebrews 3:15).
This lady here, is Alive in the Spirit....she ain’t dead...she’s been Born of God/ Spirit gives birth to spirit ....if he spoke to me through you, I’m open to receive his word....all I got was scripture that said nothing to my spirit.....I’ll leave you with this scripture....that is “ Alive”....a Born Again can NEVER lose their salvation, they were grafted in by God .....Only God can graft us into Jesus....he does it by his supernatural power, which comes via the Holy Spirit.

For heavens sake, wake up @Lizbeth ...you are being “ LIED” to!!

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

New Living Translation
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me,

English Standard Version
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Berean Standard Bible
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.

Berean Literal Bible
And I give them eternal life, and never shall they perish to the age, and never will anyone seize them out of My hand.

King James Bible
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

New King James Version
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Romans 8
Berean Standard Bible Par ▾
Walking by the Spirit
(Ezekiel 36:16–38; Galatians 5:16–26)
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.a2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set youb free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin.c He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 4so that the righteous standard of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,7because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the fleshd cannot please God.
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alivee because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the deadf will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
Heirs with Christ
12Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)
18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.
26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
God Works in All Things
(Ephesians 1:3–14)
28And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. 29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.
31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.
More than Conquerors
(Psalm 44:1–26)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
“For Your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”g
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Footnotes:

1 a BYZ and TR in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
2 b BYZ and TR me
3 c Literally in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only God can lead me through the Holy Spirit.....you can think and believe whatever you like..".God NEVER lies and HIS truth is in my heart/ Spirit.....it’s the heart I believe...not the silly mind...

This lady here, is Alive in the Spirit....she ain’t dead.....if he spoke to me through you, I’m open to receive his word....all I got was scripture that said nothing to my spirit.....I’ll leave you with this scripture....that is “ Alive”....a Born Again can NEVER lose their salvation, they were grafted in by God .....Only God can graft us into Jesus....he does it by his supernatural power, which comes via the Holy Spirit.

Sister, we can be mistaken. And there are definitely things that can get in the way and hinder our hearing or cause us to be mistaken. Test the spirits...don't assume everything that feels right actually is. Even the scripture you are alluding to here clearly warns to beware that branches can be broken off the tree. My oh my.....sister, please stop being deceived!

This false gospel of "you can do whatever you please and still stay saved" is leading people to perdition and those who are preaching/teaching it will have to account for their blood on their hands. "If it is hard even for the righteous to be saved........"

\

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sister, we can be mistaken. And there are definitely things that can get in the way and hinder our hearing or cause us to be mistaken. Test the spirits...don't assume everything that feels right actually is. Even the scripture you are alluding to here clearly warns to beware that branches can be broken off the tree. My oh my.....sister, please stop being deceived!

This false gospel of "you can do whatever you please and still stay saved" is leading people to perdition and those who are preaching/teaching it will have to account for their blood on their hands. "If it is hard even for the righteous to be saved........"

\
I am Born Again....who said I can do whatever I please?

1 John 3:9​

ESVNo one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.
NIVNo one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
NASBNo one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin continually, because he has been born of God.

A branch that has been grafted in by God, can NEVER be broken off....where on Earth are you getting this nonsense from....

I stand on God’s word.....I will NEVER lose my salvation.....God would NEVER un - birth me from his Holy Spirit.....where is your faith in God?.....

Thank you Father God that I know by the testifying of your Holy Spirit, that I am Alive in Jesus...and have received the Spirit of your truth 31 years...and not once have I doubted your living word.

HALLELUJAH!!!...
1698752682731.gif

James 2:14-26​

New King James Version​

Faith Without Works Is Dead​

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.​

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without [a]your works, and I will show you my faith by [b]my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is [c]dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made [d]perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was [e]accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.​

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?​

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.​

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
..but unless there is a genuine repentance over past sins and a determination not to misuse our free will again, and continue to sin, salvation is withheld.

You are showing us that you are trying to keep yourself saved by the self effort of "Repentance" and "determination not to sin".

So, that is not Faith in Christ to keep you saved.. .That is faith in your self effort to try to stay saved.

What is that? = That is SELF Righteousness.

That is Broken faith.. That is substituting yourself, in place of God's Salvation.

That is the very definition of : LEGALISM