• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole council of the words of God

Hebrews 6:1-6
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith towards God,
Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
And this will we do, if God permit.
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
And have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the world TO COME,
IF
they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

After we receive conviction of our sins by the Holy Spirit, and repent, turn away from, in receiving the gift of salvation from God in Jesus, we must grow in the knowledge of the word of God. The principles are the foundation ; this is our enlightenment or revelation of God, his love and his purpose in us.

Once a person has accepted, believed, tasted, enjoyed and lived in the illumination of the Spirit in a discipleship walk, but then return to the vomit or slop of the lust of the flesh, the carnality of the world, they loose spiritual eyes & ears. They become dim and blinded to God and his ways, therefore seeing they see NOT and hearing they hear NOT.

Whether people want to rightly divide or take the whole council of God is up to and between them and God.
Everyone will give a true account of themselves to God, bc nothing is hidden from him!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Ritajanice….talking with you is like being trapped in a revolving door….you don’t answer questions directly, but in a very vague manner that betrays little to no actual Bible knowledge.

I have answered everyone of your questions...and I know full well, you never read my posts....you just rant on with the same old same old fairytale.
Its the most fundamental question a Christian can be asked……WHAT IS GOD’KINGDOM?

I have answered that question....when you find it, then get back to me?
….and you have no idea what it is in real terms….all I get is airy fairy comments and unexplained scripture that skirts all around my questions. Give me a real answer from the Bible.

I have answered this question....when you find it get back to me....it was all scriptural, which you deny...show me where it wasn’t?
Why did Jesus tell his disciples to preach about God’s Kingdom? You do not even know what it is, (which you can do very easily from scripture if you know anything about it apart from the scripture that seems to say what you want it to say)…….yet you declare that you are already in it……unless you have experienced the rebirth that the Bible speaks about, your answers will continue to be vague, and you will continue to avoid the questions asked of you, obviously because you simply don’t know the answers.

We are to preach about God’s Kingdom, because it’s real...are you saying God’s word is dead?....what does his word is Alive mean?...I have asked you this question so many times?.and still you haven’t answered my questions....what does Spirit gives birth to spirit mean?

God’s Kingdom is the spiritual realm....the Living realm.....are you aware of that @Aunty Jane .....how do we know the spiritual realm of God is Alive?

Not once have you addressed my questions...not once....and not once have you had fellowship here with me...

I have explained what it means to be Born of God.....then you turn round and say I haven’t....show me your proof?

What is the point of bringing me here when @Behold is no better at explaining scripture than you are.
He puts his own spin on it, but you lap that up because he claims to be “born again” too…does he preach the same “Christianity” as you do? Does he know what the Kingdom of God is?
Are you a OSAS subscriber too? It’s absolute nonsense….nothing more than a license to sin.

You say he is a teacher…..I have been a teacher for going on 50 years….what is he going to teach me?
You have just come in here to talk your talk....not once have you tried to discuss being Born of God.

Show me where you have explained what it means to be Born Again?

And show me where I haven’t posted the word of God.?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JBO

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Counterfeit Christians deny this and they never want to discuss it?

Romans 8

King James Version

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Sad
Reactions: JBO

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Numerous times......
I lave moved beyond the infant stage of a believer.
There is soooooo much more to the word of God growing to maturity!

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have already posted scripture and my understanding of it.

Yet, no one is discussing it?

@Rita has already said on another topic that we must not keep posting reams of scripture...what’s the point of doing that, if one can’t interpret it?

Also God’s word does not say....we are taught on how to become Born Again....as it’s a supernatural experience that can only come from God....via his Holy Spirit.

Spirit gives birth to spirit....which means what exactly..?

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have already posted scripture and my understanding of it.

Yet, no one is discussing it?

@Rita has already said on another topic that we must not keep posting reams of scripture...what’s the point of doing that, if one can’t interpret it?

Also God’s word does not say....we are taught on how to become Born Again....as it’s a supernatural experience that can only come from God....via his Holy Spirit.
I was referring to a thread that was in the debate forum - it was in context of what was going on in that thread x

Reactions: Ritajanice

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil is only an imitator, it will never be able to taste the salvation offered to those who will believe!
How he must gnash his teeth in anger & frustration when presented with the fact of the truth of God's word, which he can only quote but not live!

Done with this thread...same merry-go- round or revolving door as you say @Aunty Jane

:jest::jest::jest::jest:
Imitation anything is to be spit out, imitation believers make me vomit!

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is much more to salvation than belief...anyone can say they believe, as God’s word say.....what some don’t understand is, that one must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God......that’s in the now...a Born Again is in the Kingdom of God.....His Kingdom is Alive And Active....it’s also Alive And Active in his children?

How would I know that?

Is the Holy Spirit in God’s Kingdom?...is HE Alive and Active?

How would we know that the Holy Spirit is Alive And Active?

Pretty “ AMAZING “ huh?....that the Holy Spirit is Alive And Active?

There is a Living spiritual realm.....that realm is the Kingdom of God....he is Alive and very much Alive in my heart...via the Holy Spirit?

The Bible far more regularly speaks of God's Spirit living in the hearts of believers, such as in Romans 5:5 where it states that “God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us

This is the Living word of God....the enemy “ HATES” to hear these words and will attack through using others as his vessel.

When you are grounded in the word of God..regarding being Born Again....those arrows don’t penetrate..

We just stand on his word...

We must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God....for we have a new heart and Spirit within...please prove the word of God wrong?

1698653472898.gif

James 2:19
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

New Living Translation
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.

English Standard Version
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!

Berean Standard Bible
You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Berean Literal Bible
You believe that God is one. You are doing well! Even the demons believe that, and shudder

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@L.A.M.B. ….Some people just don’t get it…..there it is again……unexplained scripture is like loose pieces of a jigsaw puzzle….they don’t fit till you make them part of the big picture.

These people have no big picture…..their puzzle is made of only one piece…the one that is put into places it doesn’t even fit.…..there is no rhyme or reason to quote scripture without explaining it. They have no explanation….how does the holy spirit work to exclude those who aren’t members of their “club”….

I am done here as well…..no more revolving doors…..it’s making me sick too….:r.u.n:

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A Born Again has the full picture ....that’s why we preach it!

If you aren’t Born Again..you will NEVER see the Kingdom of God!

I pray for all those that don’t know this truth...that God removes the scales from your eyes and that he powerfully and supernaturally “ Births you in his Spirit “.....for without that.....we are still dead and in sin.

Who removed the scales from Paul's eyes?

It was not an angel, nor was it an Apostle, but it was a plain man named Ananias, who was the means of bringingsight to blind Saul! We do not know much about this useful Brother. We know his name and that is enough. But Ananias was the only person whom the Lord used in taking off the scales from this Apostle's eyes

May the Good Lord remove the scales from our eyes that we may recognise Him, along our Christian path. Teach us, O Lord, to discern Truth from error.

Born Again by God....is paramount to understanding his living word.....that’s why it must be preached.

In Jesus Name.....Amen!!.

God’s truth will always prevail...

1698655326729.gif

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Holy Spirit works “ His Way” by the drawing of his Spirit....Born Again is not a club...it’s what one has to receive to be in his Kingdom..

One must be birthed in the Spirit......anyone can believe, even the demons believe..

God brings us to belief in Jesus....then he births us....belief without rebirth....means nothing....it’s just human belief....

I’m sure he is drawing many here to Jesus, by the power of his Spirit......but...they must be spiritually birthed by him and only him....and NO...it’s not a fairytale, it’s the Living word of God.

John 3​

King James Version​

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.
23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.
24 For John was not yet cast into prison.
25 Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.
26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God also says.

Romans 8:9-11​

King James Version​

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

To have the Spirit of God....means to be birthed in the Spirit.......because....how would you know you have the Spirit, if one isn’t birthed in the Spirit?

Only God through the Holy Spirit can testify with our spirit that we are his children.......so easy to understand.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is much more to salvation than belief...anyone can say they believe, as God’s word say.....what some don’t understand is, that one must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God......that’s in the now...a Born Again is in the Kingdom of God.....His Kingdom is Alive And Active....it’s also Alive And Active in his children?

How would I know that?

Is the Holy Spirit in God’s Kingdom?...is HE Alive and Active?

How would we know that the Holy Spirit is Alive And Active?

Pretty “ AMAZING “ huh?....that the Holy Spirit is Alive And Active?

There is a Living spiritual realm.....that realm is the Kingdom of God....he is Alive and very much Alive in my heart...via the Holy Spirit?

The Bible far more regularly speaks of God's Spirit living in the hearts of believers, such as in Romans 5:5 where it states that “God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us

This is the Living word of God....the enemy “ HATES” to hear these words and will attack through using others as his vessel.

When you are grounded in the word of God..regarding being Born Again....those arrows don’t penetrate..

We just stand on his word...

We must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God....for we have a new heart and Spirit within...please prove the word of God wrong?

View attachment 37565

James 2:19
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

New Living Translation
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.

English Standard Version
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!

Berean Standard Bible
You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Berean Literal Bible
You believe that God is one. You are doing well! Even the demons believe that, and shudder
You do not know and understand the difference between believing God exists and believing in God. You have some cockamamie idea about faith in God being different from belief in God. And even more screwed up is the idea of needing faith in Christ in order to believe in Christ.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You do not know and understand the difference between believing God exists and believing in God. You have some cockamamie idea about faith in God being different from belief in God. And even more screwed up is the idea of needing faith in Christ in order to believe in Christ.
Thanks for your opinion....even no though it makes not one ounce of sense...I only see confusion....all the best,,LOL.

From a Born Again.xx

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep looks like the devil pitching a fit to me.....
Whoopie pretending to be something she ain't...........
I seen the name whoopie and thus i am led to warn all not to follow the path that whoopie goldberge has chosen to travel .
For if whoopie gets not off this social justice all inclusive path her end will be the second death .
Many in hollywood and the spot light are following another jesus . That one wont be able to save them or deliver them
from the wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD . JESUS SAVES but another jesus can only grave . For its not JESUS CHRIST
its an image of what they might THINK is JESUS CHRIST , but if we examine both its doctrine and its fruit
IT is he who leadeth into captivity and frees not his prisoners . We gotta double down on all biblical truth and reminders
specially in these last hours on earth . For deceptoins do abound and will only get worse .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please elaborate...because I know you are referring to me?

Where else would whoopee Goldberg come into your mind?...unless I hadn’t posted her saying Hallelujah

You words aren’t subtle enough to know you are talking about me.

If this continues I will report your posts....I’ve also insinuated people aren’t Born Again....why do you think one does this?

Are you looking for your own following?
You over thinking big time dear sister . I was not talking at all about you . I was talking about WHOOPIE HERSELF .
WE must not follow the path she is on . It leades to the second death .
We should PRAY whoopie repents and cometh to CHRIST . THE REAL JESUS CHRIST not another version .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You over thinking big time dear sister . I was not talking at all about you . I was talking about WHOOPIE HERSELF .
WE must not follow the path she is on . It leades to the second death .
We should PRAY whoopie repents and cometh to CHRIST . THE REAL JESUS CHRIST not another version .
Ok, thanks for clarifying..I deleted my post...

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please elaborate...because I know you are referring to me?

Where else would whoopee Goldberg come into your mind?...unless I hadn’t posted her saying Hallelujah

You words aren’t subtle enough to know you are talking about me.

If this continues I will report your posts....I’ve also insinuated people aren’t Born Again....why do you think one does this?

Are you looking for your own following?

I will be watching your posts and will report them, if I see your nasty insinuations.

You need to focus on your own salvation and not worry about others.....
IF i were talking about you i would have made mention of your Name . not whoopies .
Whoopie is in dire danger of hell fire . And due to the fact that sister lamb put her name up there
I was led to warn all not to ever follow whoopie goldberg.

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Born Again can NEVER lose their salvation.....

Once you have been “ Enlightened “ ?......use scripture please......how were you enlightened?

Those who say they were enlightened.......who told you that you were enlightened?
Dear sister, you are loved.......but born again Christians who have once been enlightened, unfortunately they can be deceived and often are. For example, we have the scripture that talks about the deceitfulness of sin hardening the heart. What can happen is that believers can fall away into becoming only nominal believers, and the Holy Spirit can leave them without them even noticing. But I have also sadly seen some who became complete atheists and actively hostile to the gospel, worse than unbelievers. It's called changing one's mind. Born again people whose minds were once enlightened are still free to change their minds.

The new testament epistles represent the unrelenting hard work of the apostles under inspiration of God trying so hard to keep these things from happening to born again believers! Why else are we warned in scripture to stay sober and vigilant because the devil prowls around seeking who he may devour? And so many other warnings. We are in a war, and like any war the possibility of casualties exists. If there were no danger to the born again church, then the apostles sure did waste an awful lot of time and effort writing and travelling around speaking to the churches for nothing. But no, it was all for very good reason, because we have an ENEMY of our soul who is also unrelenting in his efforts.

1Co 6:8-10

No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[fn] nor sodomites,

nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

1Co 15:32-34

If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!”[fn]

Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”

Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

Gal 6:7-9

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Jas 1:12-16

Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.

Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.