Brace yourselves! Dana Coverstone 3 dreams. Woe to America!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joel was not speaking of the end of the world , but rather the end of the age, the end of the Israelite theocracy, with 70 ad being its final destruction.

Already you have identified your thinking with the false Preterist doctrines of men just by doing that play on the word "age".

The Joel 2 Scripture is about events leading up to the "day of the Lord" which IS... the FINAL DAY of this present world. Now to mark just what the 'end of this present world' means, it means the day when Jesus returns at His 2nd coming, a literal bodily return per Acts 1 and Zechariah 14.

So right off the bat, you have presented a false idea that is not Biblical. Jesus did NOT return in 70 A.D.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING: Federal Reserve PURPOSELY REDUCED The Flow Of Coins
Didn't Coverstone say in his dream that he could not get coins from the bank.

Yes, and I have been hearing confirmations about this going on as well. A friend of mine is a cashier at a local convenience store, and he says they keep running short on change as well because they are never sent enough from the bank. He said it's because the bank won't give them very much.

He said it's because no one is using cash anymore, so they are limiting production, but my wife told me that she read in the paper that a shortage of coins is occurring all over the US right now.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and I have been hearing confirmations about this going on as well. A friend of mine is a cashier at a local convenience store, and he says they keep running short on change as well because they are never sent enough from the bank. He said it's because the bank won't give them very much.

He said it's because no one is using cash anymore, so they are limiting production, but my wife told me that she read in the paper that a shortage of coins is occurring all over the US right now.

For small purchases in stores now have signs up " must have exact change or use credit card".
About 10 yrs ago I read reports that states were complaining about loosing sale tax dollars when private party's were using cash for private transactions.
Soon all transactions will be credit/debit card = mark of the beast.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sharing some compelling dreams from Pastor Dana Coverstone that reveal the calamities coming upon America. They seem legitimate, but only time will tell. Brace yourselves!

I was thinking about this some more - about how the above scenario could happen in November. The election takes place on November 3rd. With all the talk now on both sides of potential voter fraud, suppose Trump won and the Leftist media claimed he stole the election, and then inflamed public opinion by highlighting his loyalty to his "racist" fan base for helping him do so... I think it could create the scenario described. The left are already poised to riot at the drop of a hat, and if people rioted en masse throughout the entire nation, it could create a situation where police forces and US National Guard were entirely overwhelmed. It could easily lead to Washington being in flames, and a situation where even UN forces had to be called in to maintain a semblance of order...

I think the globalists have already put it in place a mechanism to ensure this country is brought to its knees by violence, whether Trump gets duly elected again or not.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking about this some more - about how the above scenario could happen in November. The election takes place on November 3rd. With all the talk now on both sides of potential voter fraud, suppose Trump won and the Leftist media claimed he stole the election, and then inflamed public opinion by highlighting his loyalty to his "racist" fan base for helping him do so... I think it could create the scenario described. The left are already poised to riot at the drop of a hat, and if people rioted en masse throughout the entire nation, it could create a situation where police forces and US National Guard were entirely overwhelmed. It could easily lead to Washington being in flames, and a situation where even UN forces had to be called in to maintain a semblance of order...

I think the globalists have already put it in place a mechanism to ensure this country is brought to its knees by violence, whether Trump gets duly elected again or not.

I'm on edge. The prophets that I listen to have indicated Trump will win the election. But with the Left having gained such boldness, with the support of education, the media, and hollywood, it seems that the gullible public is in favor of "in the basement" Biden. I know that God will give a wicked, lawless, irreligious nation bad, evil leaders, who will oppress them and teach them a lesson. I'm hoping that there are enough faithful, praying Christians that God turns the tide on the evil Left.

I'm assuming you're American? I think Coverstone is on the money--I'm also AoG. I can see Sept and Nov both being difficult months. And as you say, the election is in Nov. It's already incredibly heated. I cannot believe this nation, which once considered itself a "Christian nation," has now gone so far to the left that the positions we hear the Democrats take are off the charts ungodly!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm on edge. The prophets that I listen to have indicated Trump will win the election. But with the Left having gained such boldness, with the support of education, the media, and hollywood, it seems that the gullible public is in favor of "in the basement" Biden. I know that God will give a wicked, lawless, irreligious nation bad, evil leaders, who will oppress them and teach them a lesson. I'm hoping that there are enough faithful, praying Christians that God turns the tide on the evil Left.

I'm assuming you're American? I think Coverstone is on the money--I'm also AoG. I can see Sept and Nov both being difficult months. And as you say, the election is in Nov. It's already incredibly heated. I cannot believe this nation, which once considered itself a "Christian nation," has now gone so far to the left that the positions we hear the Democrats take are off the charts ungodly!

The other thing that will likely play into things is that more and more free government money is going to start drying up, starting with the Federal help to pay for rental notes. It came to a halt a few days ago. When large amounts of people start getting evicted from their homes and apartments in the next few months because they can no longer make rent, cold reality is going to set in, largely among the very same class who are already on edge about the social injustices being committed. By November, we will have throngs of really ticked off people living on the streets who are ready to take it out on the government and/or anyone else they view as guilty by association.

Professor Wolff (video below) is a Leftist and chronically pessimistic in his financial outlook, but he's right about what is coming next. It is yet another thing that will feed into what is shaping up to be a very bad situation come November (0:00 - 3:46):

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other thing that will likely play into things is that more and more free government money is going to start drying up, starting with the Federal help to pay for rental notes. It came to a halt a few days ago. When large amounts of people start getting evicted from their homes and apartments in the next few months because they can no longer make rent, cold reality is going to set in, largely among the very same class who are already on edge about the social injustices being committed. By November, we will have throngs of really ticked off people living on the streets who are ready to take it out on the government and/or anyone else they view as guilty by association.

Professor Wolff (video below) is a Leftist and chronically pessimistic in his financial outlook, but he's right about what is coming next. It is yet another thing that will feed into what is shaping up to be a very bad situation come November (0:00 - 3:46):

I hate listening to channels like that. Certainly some truth in it, though it's laughable to think Trump is going to be like some "Hitler" figure, blaming the world and diverting his bad governance on others. ;) What I expect is what Coverstone says--hyperinflation, or as John Paul Jackson says--inflation, deflation, staflation--all of these! Well, I'm not sure where it's safe to put our money anymore?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate listening to channels like that. Certainly some truth in it, though it's laughable to think Trump is going to be like some "Hitler" figure, blaming the world and diverting his bad governance on others. ;)

Like I said, he's Leftist, LoL. But there is at least some truth in the point he was making. The Trump camp is actually the conservative and more totalitarian political faction in this country at this point, and I think they very well would take up arms by force if pressed to do so hard enough. Our country is crawling with weapons, and if given the nod I'm guessing it would scare the daylights out of people just how many conservatives could emerge out of the shadows and take over regions by force if necessary. Not saying Trump would send such a signal, but then again, I received a few dreams that there is actually the outside possibility that if very strong curses were placed on the man during a second term and a spirit took him over in his weakened mental state (being the oldest man ever to hold the office by far), all HELL could break loose in this country.

Again, do I think it will happen? No. For one thing I would bring those dreams to front and center and implore people to be praying for the man, and I likely would not be the only one urging people to do so. The dreams suggest many would. But it would not be beyond the realm of possibility. He has both a temper and a big mouth, and he doesn't like losing. Under evil influence... let's just say there's a possibility, however remote.
What I expect is what Coverstone says--hyperinflation, or as John Paul Jackson says--inflation, deflation, staflation--all of these! Well, I'm not sure where it's safe to put our money anymore?

Yes, I remember that video, and it was excellent. Thanks again for that. I may need to go watch it again, because I think he was dead on. As for where to put your money, if I had it I suppose I would think about gold or silver, but I would have to do some research into who was selling the real stuff. I heard there are sellers who are less than reputable.

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, he's Leftist, LoL. But there is at least some truth in the point he was making. The Trump camp is actually the conservative and more totalitarian political faction in this country at this point, and I think they very well would take up arms by force if pressed to do so hard enough. Our country is crawling with weapons, and if given the nod I'm guessing it would scare the daylights out of people just how many conservatives could emerge out of the shadows and take over regions by force if necessary. Not saying Trump would send such a signal, but then again, I received a few dreams that there is actually the outside possibility that if very strong curses were placed on the man during a second term and a spirit took him over in his weakened mental state (being the oldest man ever to hold the office by far), all HELL could break loose in this country.

Again, do I think it will happen? No. For one thing I would bring those dreams to front and center and implore people to be praying for the man, and I likely would not be the only one urging people to do so. The dreams suggest many would. But it would not be beyond the realm of possibility. He has both a temper and a big mouth, and he doesn't like losing. Under evil influence... let's just say there's a possibility, however remote.

Yes, I remember that video, and it was excellent. Thanks again for that. I may need to go watch it again, because I think he was dead on. As for where to put your money, if I had it I suppose I would think about gold or silver, but I would have to do some research into who was selling the real stuff. I heard there are sellers who are less than reputable.

Assets that are easily traded--precious metals, real estate, etc. Long ago we were warned by the prophetic voices to clear ourselves of as much debt as we can. I can't see the govt seriously paying for all these programs to get elected without printing massive amounts of money. I'm afraid values will be constantly changing. What doesn't change is our basic needs for shelter, clothing, food, transportation, jobs, etc. We're going to have to trust in God, and to live in righteousness. Thanks brother!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I don't know if Coverston's dream came from God or not. But you're implying that we are not in the last days, is not true. You said that no one can know the day or hr of Jesus's return. you are right. But that we will know the season. Coverston's dream may be right for this our season.

Some one is pulling the loose string on the sweater and the whole world is unraveling. A one eyed monkey hanging from a balloon can see that. And I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

I was told by the Holy Spirit that I will be alive when Jesus return. I'm 78 time is running out. I talked about it in a different thread. You can read about it hear if you like.
End time predictions | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board

Some people say I'm claiming to be a Prophet. I do not. I only tell whet the Holy Spirit did and said to me 68 years ago. I was not told a date, just that I will be alive when Jesus returns.
Like I told you in a different thread I could tell you story after story when God intervened in my life to keep me alive. It is written " What God tells you in secret shout from the roof tops. "
Return to Me and I will return to you is all Jesus could have ever told you about His "return" i guess, pomp, you old warlock you lol

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Return to Me and I will return to you is all Jesus could have ever told you about His "return" i guess, pomp, you old warlock you lol

And you be doubting Thomas ? I assume ? We had this conversation a about a year ago don't you remember?
Warlock? now that's not very nice.
Pomp.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And you be doubting Thomas ? I assume ? We had this conversation a about a year ago don't you remember?
Warlock? now that's not very nice.
Pomp.
interesting, Thomas was invoked earlier today too. I would love nothing better than that you see Jesus today, ok pomp, but with all due respect im not sure using two eyes for that will cut it. And Thomas was, after all, under explicit instructions by Jesus Himself i guess. Anyway, @ "warlock," if you choose to divine the future i am not inclined to try and stop you, surprised i even replied now tbh, but i was rather...surprised, at your response there, i guess. My apologies then

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole mess today isn't just happening in the U.S. It is happening all over the world.

Just as with past times of world crisis, a group of world leaders band together to create a solution. If the problem is created specifically in order to provide their desired solution, like Hegel's idea of controlling both sides of a conflict and presenting a third side as a solution, then what solution would that be Biblically? what outcome would Christ's enemies desire as a solution to the crisis?

What I read in God's Word for the end is the coming a false one that will exalt himself as God, and work great signs and wonders, and cause craft to prosper, and destroy using peace. Jesus showed he will be a false Messiah with the power to work miracles. That... is what I think the world is being prepared for with this present crisis.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if Coverston's dream came from God or not. But you're implying that we are not in the last days, is not true. You said that no one can know the day or hr of Jesus's return. you are right. But that we will know the season. Coverston's dream may be right for this our season.

Some one is pulling the loose string on the sweater and the whole world is unraveling. A one eyed monkey hanging from a balloon can see that. And I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

I was told by the Holy Spirit that I will be alive when Jesus return. I'm 78 time is running out. I talked about it in a different thread. You can read about it hear if you like.
End time predictions | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board

Some people say I'm claiming to be a Prophet. I do not. I only tell whet the Holy Spirit did and said to me 68 years ago. I was not told a date, just that I will be alive when Jesus returns.
Like I told you in a different thread I could tell you story after story when God intervened in my life to keep me alive. It is written " What God tells you in secret shout from the roof tops. "
I hope so ‘even so, come Lord Jesus’

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The USA is the only friend Israel has in the world. I don't remember the scripture, But I remember reading that in the end times Israel will have no one to help them and they will have to turn to God for their help.
If the USA is destroyed or Biden is elected President, that Prophesy could come to pass.